An ancient horror from beyond the stars shows up and proclaims their love for you character

An ancient horror from beyond the stars shows up and proclaims their love for you character.

What happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDHJ05TbDxU&list=PLfFRCvHvLs2Z3EwTSgazuBDBzDiHwvhmK
youtube.com/watch?v=T5UF6ashzkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How am I not creeped out by any of those lines?

Fuck it, we OTP now.

Assuming they keep their sanity, start taking them to dates on the front lines and fuck up the Legion

cause shadowspawn is the ideal gf to end all ideal gfs

depending on active character
>"I.... you know what, kill this bull cunt on my back and ill make you the happiest [???] in the universe

>...Oort did not choose this hunt

>screaming and pissing followed by more screaming pissing and eventually an ok

>"Not again! Not after last time!"

What kind of dude has experience with horrors from outer space falling in love with him?

what's shadow spawn

The kind whose powers attract their interest, and their affection, but not their mercy.

Great, our children shall devour the stars.

>Void Pact Warlock

All according to keikaku

That sounds pretty dope, actually.

>Gullible samurai who thinks the evil forces who trained him are actually good guys.
Yeah, I could see him falling for a horror. He's all about following a force he believes in even if he can't understand it in the slightest.

He's a fiend patron warlock, so I guess at some point there's a fight over who gets to devour his soul.

Assume she's the DM's latest long term PK strategy.
I will not be swayed by luscious oblivion.
She will taste my blades STEEL!!!

My pally was married to a Gold Dragon for a while when he managed to ascend to minor godhood, so he might be down with it if she doesn't ping his "Smite-dar"

Post more cute eldritch entities

I try to stay hydrated

>Buddhist shadowrun medic
>Horrors

Could you like, go get your friends to stop trying to destroy us? I live here, you know.

Also ask the Azzies to quit acting like drekheads with the whole human sacrifice thing.

And one more thing: Do horrors have Buddha-nature?

My character is already married, but he has a path to immortality while his wife does not. So, maybe in a hundred years or so?

Mine's the opposite. His "wife" is an immortal while he's just an aging human.
If the eldritch entity wants to turn him into an immortal he'll probably refuse.

Why would he refuse? I can understand not wanting to live forever, just curious as to why this character in particular wouldn't. My character wants to live forever mostly to shepherd his race into being a global player, and then guide their development along lines he wants.

>What happens?
A wacky rom-com/road movie starring a hapless Krieger, his eldritch abomination gf and, oh, I'd say a rather large Ordo Xenos kill-team.

Rolled 44 (1d100)

SAN CHECK

It's suspicious if it's them who wants you.

>drunken falling paladin determined to kill all three-eyes and things he doesn't like
If she doesn't fuck with the rest of the party, I'm keeping her, marrying her, and starting an entire knightly order of little half-breed monsters.

Is he the Emperor?

how cute are they?

is mekakucity any good? i saw like 3 episodes when it first came out and sort of forgot about it.

Very.

With the direction that SHAFT took with Mekaku City Actors, it felt like a story that took place in the Monogatari-universe.

It felt uncanny and unnaturally paced, to the point where I couldn't even watch the rest of it.

then sure

Lose my mind, because cosmic horror. She probably would rape me anyhow.

youtube.com/watch?v=tDHJ05TbDxU&list=PLfFRCvHvLs2Z3EwTSgazuBDBzDiHwvhmK

I quit the game.

Ancient horrors shouldn't fall in love with lowly pcs

Who are you that you presume to dictate where Cupid's arrow should strike?

I happens all the time in novels, myths, and legends, why shouldn't it happen to PCs? It this about player agency or some stupid moral thing. I can understand the former, not the latter.

>Brutalis the feral world mutant has to roll willpower to tell the eldritch thott to be gone
>Brutalis has only 29 willpower on a d100 roll under system

Guess Brutalis becomes a heretic now.

I play as Cupid in my deities and demigods game, and I can tell you this: I don't give a fuck. It's a clusterfuck and I bask in all the chaos I cause.

>Character was recently turned into a shadowy fey abomination filled with suppressed predatory instincts.
Yeah, seems about right.
Abomination sex ensues

It's a ancient horror for god's sake. They don't fall in love, if they do then they're not horrors.

Yeah they can. One of the greatest horrors ever know loves humanity with all it's heart and even sent its progeny, the only one created entirely by its own hand, on our behalf to this planet, of our sins.

Besides which, there are still PLENTY of ways to makes something a 'horror' while giving it the quality of love. To say otherwise is both narrowminded and unimaginitive.

>. One of the greatest horrors ever know loves humanity with all it's heart and even sent its progeny, the only one created entirely by its own hand, on our behalf to this planet, of our sins.
That shitty desert God is hardly a "horror".
>Besides which, there are still PLENTY of ways to makes something a 'horror' while giving it the quality of love. To say otherwise is both narrowminded and unimaginitive.
Perharps in one of these retarded japanese animes where horrors are horrors only in name

Maybe not to you but then again plenty of the bullshit he does in the Old Testement is quite horrifying. It's probably because you're jaded that it doesn't seem so. And even if you don't still, his angels are another matter themselves.

Nope, it happens plenty of times in non-japanese myths and legends where legit horrors fall for people. Mind, they love they have for characters in these stories are often the horror, in and of itself, but it happens.

>currently using the Changeling 2nd Ed kickstater releases to build a Fairest Bright One of the Summer Court

Literally perfect. This could not be more ideal.

I don't get it. Explain?

All my games are dead.
;_;

Changelings in Changeling have two categories that denote their nature: their Seeming and their Kith. Their Seeming is more general and their Kith is more specialized. A Fairest (Seeming) is a Changeling who is supernaturally aesthetic - your elf-lords, your nymphs, your galateiod fey statue-men, etc - and a Bright One (Kith) is a Changeling that emits light or has some kind illumination theme. Additionally, the Court of Summer has many powers associated with it that generate sunlight, call down sunlight, etc.

It's also ideal in that, in this game, Changelings are humans who are dragged away from the real would by the Fae and used as slaves/furniture/pets/performers/whatever until they escape somehow, their time in Arcadia having changed then into a fae being themselves. They're all living under the constant threat of their former Keeper noticing they're gone, or remembering they're gone, or deciding they suddenly care that they're gone, or just finally locating them if they've already been searching, and coming to drag them back to Arcadia. Having a star god girlfriend is probably pretty comforting in that situation.

ALL MY GAMES ARE DEAAAD!

POST ABOUT IT IN A THREAD!

ALL MY GAMES ARE DEAD!

I'm not sure seducing your patron's daughter is the best option, but hey, go for it, should be funny.

He hopes the primordial evil sleeping within the planets core doesn't catch wind of this. The yandere golem he has following him around is hard enough to deal with as is, no need for earthquakes and mutated plantlife throwing a jealous fit.

Nyarlathotep seems to have an interest in humanity, as do most of the lovecraftian creatures.

Shub Niggurath favors humans and transforms them into immortal saytr beings.

I wouldn’t put it in the impossible basket, especially because the weaker races can actually see a bit eye to eye to us

Love can be a horrifying, sanity shattering thing.

This counts...?

Yeah, this is basically my gf

Knowing me, my charachter is the eldritch horror trying to seduce someone

This might make for a fun NPC.

My dude would be down for that.

Heck, I’d be down for that.

Shadowspawn gf would actually make a pretty good Keeper herself if she wasn't so legit adorable.

My PC is an LE Shadar-Kair Paladin of Vengeance. Assuming the cosmic evil is sufficiently male she'd not be entirely disinclined.

Most cosmic horrors are neutral (Nyarlathotep notwithstanding) so do with that knowledge as you will.

I don't think slaughtering some randoms count as "horror". Besides, the jews never considered him anything close to a "ancient horror".

I need to be something a bit more lovecraftian.

>Not wanting your patron to start making dad jokes whenever he contacts you.
Plebian.

I would a horror

youtube.com/watch?v=T5UF6ashzkw

Right there. This is the most Veeky Forums phrase I've ever seen.

Mu.

Yithians are actually probably the nicest to us humans.

You're just thinking, "They died, what's so horrible about that"? You're not considering HOW they died. Remember Lot's wife for instance. Turning into a pillar of salt will probabaly kill you but it's an incredibly shitty way to do so. And think further, what if it didn't? Look over the Old Testament again, shit gets hardcore.

>Emperor's children swordsman
>Currently has not one but four different slaaneshi daemons after his little noisy boi
>One of which is a tsundere keeper of secrets

Nothing changes. Just one more Eldritch abomination to avoid.

Like this?

I'd be pretty happy, desu.
With any luck, eldritch qt3.14 actually is loyal and loving and wants me for who I am, unlike mortal women who are greedy, shallow things that will dump you for something, anything "better."

If 2d beats 3d, 9d could be amazing?

No user, the more d's a girl has the worse she is.

meant to reply to

one of my players is currently sharing a body with one. Neither of them are happy about it.

how old is this webcomic?

what are the safe sites to read this on?

hot oc

Wait, which kind of Ds are we talking about?

Saya a best.

Of course, that rule doesn't apply to the initial D

>wants me for who I am

Well, maybe who you are isn't all that great? If it were, you'd be more attractive, you know? At least accept your fate.

Well technically lovecraftian monsters can see you through the 4 or potentially 5 dimensions.

If one were to fall for you, you’d have to be cool at least once in your life.