Drawthread: Werewolf Doujin Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Drawthread Discord:
>discord.gg/7Wn63Sf

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg
herukula.deviantart.com/art/Robot-Cowboy-281501528
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anchor Post

Anchoring for drawfriend.

Since Thanksgiving is happening shortly, I'd like to request a Turkey harpy.
whether or not she's dressed like a lewd pilgrim is up to artist preference.

Requesting an older female half-elf bard for an upcoming West Marches game.

Anything not mentioned is up to artist discretion. Thanks in advance

To whoever eventually takes it, danke schön.

Nanosuits son.

Angry anchor

Requesting a shifty-looking aspiring criminal mastermind Thri-Kreen, steepling his fingers together with both pairs of hands. He doesn't wear a loincloth, but, at the least, a bow tie. You can dress him up suavely if clothing this kind of anatomy interests you more than drawing it as is and you know how to make it work. If you wish to color it, his carapace is a bluish green and his eyes are pink.

Requesting a female Alchemist and her mechanical servant.

Question, servant is small sized like a bird, similar to the mid pic or larger?

Large sized like the picture.

Request! Can you draw my half-elf Swashbuckler/Fiend Warlock with her owl familiar, in your style doing whatever you want?

Requesting an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor, but he's an Eldar, not a human.

I'd prefer a full-body image like the Inquisitors in the references, please; color is optional, but if you do use it he should have a matching deep red coat & hat and red/bright auburn hair. Hair in a ponytail.

He should have the long, thin, severely angular face shape (though not as roughed up as that Dark Eldar in my reference), with an aloof/stoic/stern expression, and his rosette should be at his chest or throat. Other details are up to you.

Can I get two satyrs/fauns, both male (one with curled goat or sheep horns, the other with either straight antlers or deer antlers), both manning a machine gun nest. They're both wearing kilts. The one manning the machine gun has his armor, the one manning the belt is topless. Both wearing black barrets with a gold navigation compass star pin on it. Both look like they're in kind of a panic.

Is any Drawfag here who would draw a Fairy Man with Plant like wings long hairy and maximum fabulousness ?
Hair Color would be something that screams "Go away please", cloth would be mostly wide openWizard like Robes or something else that would scream "Why did we hire him."

that's pretty neat

thank you

My goodness, that's nice.

Requesting a post-apo woman.
She have the same haircut as pic 1 (albeit black) with a metal "bandaid" plate bolted on the side of her head.She is wearing the same outfit as pic 4 (without the welding mask, robot and wrench) and is roughly the same build and age as Sarah Connor on pic 3.
No idea for the pose, do as you wish

Requester here, that's just positively gorgeous. I didn't even know Drawthreads put out quality like this!

You've come a long way Bo.

Migrating drow sorceress request

I'm not an artist but I would marry her.

Requesting a clawed/spiked gauntlet holding an eyeball in it's palm.

Clawed similar to the first
Posed and holding an eye like the second
Fairly harsh and angular look (save the eyeball) like the third.

For a holy symbol so stylised and recognisable goes a long way,

Still working on it Thanksgiving stuff came up aiming to be done tomorrow. Had some issues with the wow armor its kinda awkward when it comes to poses like the one you wanted kinda stabs her. Here's a wip if theirs something you really want changed let me know.

It's looking great so far, but I'm thinking that the thighs could be a little less thicker

You fucking

>less
>thicc

Leave Veeky Forums and never return

Hang yourself

Requesting Tessou with band-aid on nose wearing Elysian Drop Troops uniform with raised visor, no binoculars and holding a Accatran Pattern MkIV Lasgun sitting like in the picture example below. A wallpaper version of her is what I want.

Picture related in real size:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

Here you go user, you're welcome.

Requesting an elderly Lizardfolk grave domain cleric. His neck/belt is adorned with the skulls of various creatures and wields a staff similar to the one at the bottom right, but with an alligator skull in place of the human one. He also has a slight hunch in his back, has a cloak adorned with raven feathers, and looks intimidating with his hood up.

Repost: Requesting something lovey dovey. A female elf wizard proposing to her human boi lover.

Most of the reference is in reference pic related. But just wana say that emphasize that the elf wizard lady and her human boi lover would mostly be doing that type of romantic pose where the taller lover is holding onto the shorter loved one is slant angle. In other words, the elf wizard woman is taller than her human boi lover, she has one arm wrapped around said human boi lover, and she's holding her magic staff and is using it to present the engagement ring to him.

As for facial expressions, the proposing female elf wizard just has a tender loving expression, and maybe add a wee-bit dialogue in which she'd say: "Marry me, cute and adorable one?"

And the human guy who just got proposed on would be joyous and has both his arms around the elf wizard woman's neck.

Migrating my post from the last thread

>no poncho

Rerequesting

Migrating from last thread!

Hello, Veeky Forums, requesting a middle eastern inspired watchman.

The color scheme is primarily white and the garments of the guard are inspired by arabian and bedouin native clothing.

The city watch wear a white beret on top of their heads and usually have a white scarf wrapped around their head and mouth. Another iconic detail are their white cloaks.

Despite the color scheme being white, the garments themselves may be darker in tone for contrast.

The city watch wield spears and daggers for defense and a lantern for keeping watch in the night.

Thank you in advance.

Hi all, can I get a female Jedi character?

She's a light blue twi'lek similar to the twi'lek in the reference. She has a slim build, and wears black versions of Ibuki's pants as pictured, though not quite as billowy, and with black boots to go with them. She wears a tight sleeveless black top like the blonde woman in pic related. She should have a playful attitude. Her lightsaber hilt hangs from her belt. She can be using it if you want, but I don't mind. If so, its a blue lightsaber blade.

Hey all, looking to get this guy drawn for my campaign, hope someone picks him up!

My character is a deep gnome illusionist, similar to pic related, but his beard has beads in it. He walks with a long runed staff that has a clockwork birdcage hanging off the end of it, with a mechanical bird inside. He has a celestial/spectral owl as a familiar, which may be perched on his staff, shoulder, or just flying somewhere; his focus is a pair of Baoding Balls, which he rolls about in his off-hand when he is casting.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting a bombastic and heavily armored fighter standing proudly with his fist on his hips or wielding a pair of his weapons.

I'd like to request a storm demon who's about to show up in my current campaign?

It has a body composed of a multi-vortex tornado like the left picture, lightning wreathing the eyes, arms, and "feet" too. Along with that, a lightning spear in its hand somewhat like the right picture has (or one that crackles more violently?) and horns like the lower curving set (or something else, the specific type of horns doesn't matter that much).

It'd also like it if it could take a more female shape or something genderless?

Please consider my request, and thank you in advance!

anchoring this one cause the other one is too heavy for my third world country-tier internet

Here. Hope you have fun in your cyber-west game.

Reposting from the previous thread.
My request is this::
Scott Steiner as an Ogryn.
A mining helmet over his coif
Welding goggles instead of sunglasses
And his chest tattoo being an Aquila in a heart

One foot shorter blonde guardswoman with microphone entirely optional.

Requesting a friend's PC. LE Paladin-Blackguard. The drawings are my friend's own artwork. If you can make the ball of neg energy look like tentacles are coming out, that would be swell. Thanks.

Requesting a six-armed Gnome painter (bard/illusionist).

Migrating request from last thread Hello artists of Veeky Forums, I'd like to request a female knight with her helmet off.

More specifically, I need a drawing of the knight in my image (A.) with her helmet off and under her arm like in the pose shown (B.). Her hair is a very dark blue (shown in image C.) with the style shown in image D. Her facial expression should be serious yet somber. This doesn't have to be a full body portrait, from the waist up is fine. However you feel like drawing it really.
Thanks in advance!Hello artists of Veeky Forums, I'd like to request a female knight with her helmet off.

More specifically, I need a drawing of the knight in my image (A.) with her helmet off and under her arm like in the pose shown (B.). Her hair is a very dark blue (shown in image C.) with the style shown in image D. Her facial expression should be serious yet somber. This doesn't have to be a full body portrait, from the waist up is fine. However you feel like drawing it really.
Thanks in advance!

Disregard that I accidentally pasted my text twice...

Greetings drawthread

I'd like to request this scene from my last Starfinder game please.

My character pictured left was communicating with the captain of the ship. He was checking scans on a ship's communicator for her.

He spilled his orange drink all over the terminal and onto the floor.

An Alien dog who is a resident on the ship (And harmless but she is scary) Is trying to lap the beverage on the floor (Like a dog would if you spilled food). He is trying his best to stop her, whilst on the communicator at the same time.

You're free to change the console and the chair if you want.

Could I request a drawing of a pair of extremely stereotypical 1970s superheroes, DRAGON FIST and THE CHAIN, in a dynamic pose in the vein of pic related?

Dragon Fist is a stereotypical Asian martial artist girl with a long braid, qipao, and fire-creation powers.

The Chain is a brick shithouse-sized
black dude from Harlem wearing a vest, tracksuit pants, and gaudy sunglasses. He fights, obviously, with a chain.

Migrating my post

I'm looking to something for my Vanara alchemist that I'm playing in an a Pathfinder game.

Her name is Liu Li Xiaoqing, she's around 5'1" tall and weighs 125lbs. Her physique is rather well built, being balanced in both strength and dexterity, supporting her high intelligence which she uses for her experimenting. Her personality is somewhat mischievous and she has a few hedonistic tendencies which she tends to curb through drinking, often resulting in her doing drunk science sometime afterwards.

Argh, forgot to change the image to say that her fur/hair colored more the monkey on the left, with a few streaks of the purple in her hair

An orc taken prisoner by not!German not!Empire, and since taken into an involuntary auxiliary force made of various "Third-Class Races". Also the only nonhuman in the party. Feel free to stray from the extreme beefcake look, it's hard to find orcs that differ from it. Thanks!

Just requesting this character from an old game.Most of it should be explained,but if any details are needed I will respond.Thanks.

migrating requesting a pic of my pc from an evil party. he's an evil cleric of zarus turned disciple of mephistopheles. the right side of his face is burned and has a a half glasgow smile so he covers it with an opera mask. maybe draw him 'passing judgement' on a 'heretic' burning at the stake too? his weapon and gear look like the ones in the pic. thanks.

Requesting my peasant adventurer. She's brown eyes and hair, fights with a tankard and handaxe, and occasionally, because she often loses her axe, her metal boots.

She's got a cheap clay wedding ring on her left hand and nice, but relatively dirty clothes on.

She's very friendly and pretty over confidebt but has been rather incompetent due to bad rolls.

If you're willing to go the extra mile I think itd be very in character to have her tossing her axe in the air in attempt to seem cool, not realizing its about to come down on her head.

Sorry for the awful reference, editing pictures on a phone is hard.

My paladin managed to get the killing shot on the green dragon our party fought, so I'd like to capture that moment if thats not too much to ask. I'd love for a close up like the bottom left, her hair unbraided, face calm despite the horrible eye injury she suffered when she was attacked (so half her face bloody). Feel free to be creative with this, it was such a cool moment during session that I'd love to see artists mold the scene!

-----
On a side note, I saw that RobotJones was in last thread. Just wanted to say dude thank you so much for taking on Aila awhile back! Ended up changing her name to Diana before she was introduced and man, all my party was jealous when I showed them her artwork. You kick ass man

The weird thing is like I can almost recall not cringing at the time of making that. That takes me back. Practice has been tough but worth it though, thank you!

Well aside from the squat it's decent.

I'm currently baking and such, but I'll draft something tonight

gonna call this done

shitty trace artist here - sketch so far

amazing work user, what program do you use?
I'm imaging you sketched it, scanned it, and coloured in on computer?

Thank you, I will be looking forward to it!

Using a tablet. Mainly Photoshop.

Hopefully get this finished on the weekend. This is the rough sketch I'll be working off.

Feel free to chip in with costume suggestions.

Phoenix Warlock not forgotten.

Not bad, user

Not OR but thats fucking dope

OR here, I'm digging it

I am also doing this one, so enjoy your two cakes m8
!

this is more of a reminder to myself to start once I'm back from festive shit.

holy shit user, this is amazing. thank you so much dude, do you have a blog or something?

Can I please get a goblin girl like this but dual wielding pistols. The more cyberpunk, the better. Thanks in advance

Oh, user thank you!

How exciting!

Requesting a Living Saint for Only War.

Virgilius, The Burning Saint.

He is a young man in elegant robes. His face beatific. He has a short beard and shoulder-length brown hair.

He has a pair of bloody wings and his body burns with holy fire.

That's all I have for a description. So anything you would like to add is a plus.

Drawfriend this is looking spectacular! The pose is great, love the direction you're going with the outfit. Can't wait to see the finished piece and the hair hands! If anything, I noticed you added her wielding a knife. If you could make it look like a curved tooth from some kind of beast, that'd be splendid.

I've recently found this picture, which I'd like to use in my table as the image of a mysterious Edwardian gentleman of fortune the PCs are going to be working for.

However. It being a depiction of a character in "Sunless Sea", it adequately shares the game color palette of teals and greens. Who are not quite appropriate for any other environment.

And so, my request for anybody who knows his way through photoshop is:

-Turn the three streetlamps from teal-green to amber-yellow-white.
-Same with their reflection on the back of his head.
-Change the background lightning accordingly.
-And give those sunglasses some proper smoked lenses.

The bats may stay. I like bats.

Many thanks for your consideration, &c.

herukula.deviantart.com/art/Robot-Cowboy-281501528

This you or did you edit the image?

Did you draw this?

Are you retarded

Phoenix requester here, I eagerly await to see what you come up with! The druid witch is looking good!

Do you always dodge questions?

I'll put that down as a yes

So, I'd like to make a request. For the first time in a long, long while I have the opportunity to make a cheese build for Pathfinder, and figured I'd like to get some art for the character in question. For those who are curious what the build is, there's a way to get a tiefling sorcerer with effective 24 charisma at level 1, which is just flat ridiculous.

For the character herself, I'm looking for a messy-haired redhead with a pair of horns and similarly red eyes behind a pair of glasses. stylish but practical jacket and leather pants. I've also included a tail and staff reference, though those can be left out at the artist's discretion.

Anything I haven't mentioned here/referenced in pic related (such as pose) is up to the artist, so feel free to have fun with it! I'm eager to see what you come up with.

I have a request with room for artistic liberty.

The character can be male or female your choice, but if male please give him short hair and a beard, or long hair if female (and no beard obviously).

The character is missing an arm, but it doesn't matter if it's the left or right arm. If you want to instead replace the missing limb with a prosthetic that has a make that would read as elvish that'd be neat.

The character is overall meant to be one who lives in the bottom of a bottle of alcohol, battling depression and a bitterness that only seem to be alleviated when in the company of their partymates.

Bump.

Requesting this with a Krieg soldier.[Spoiler] Krieg engineering is the best in the Imperium![/spoiler]

Bump!

Looking for a young-ish (16-18yo) tanned middle-eastern boy dressed like a street urchin (pic related). He should be of average height (5'8 at most) and more wiry than muscular. Black haired, brown eyed if color comes up but he should be covered in scars, and I'm not talking about a few attractive roguish scars, these should be ugly.
Generally looks like he's been fucked up. He should be wielding a wicked looking meat cleaver in one hand, maybe tossing it up in the air and about to catch it, as well as grinning or smirking like an asshat. The only other thing of note is that he should have a ring on his finger, the rest is up to the artist.

Thanks in advance

You're very welcomed! I'm glad it worked out

I'm interested. Lemme see what I can do. What's your character's name?

>robotjones will never take your request
>brb kms

>tfw regourso does five of your requests in a row

Felt pretty good

Fuck that's all I want

You seem like a major faggot.

I'll let you suck my dick if you ask nice