There is only one universe, it can contain only one life. Me

There is only one universe, it can contain only one life. Me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eF0rubiOdwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

morty listen to me god's not real buuurp

But there are two of you

Go home Morning Light Mountain, you're drunk and genocidal.

Horatio... agrees. Only one caveat: it should be only Horatio.

I think I read something about this, once.

But there is no universe and there is only me.
Solipsism: it's logically invulnerable because of a loophole about perception!

This is some Hegel level nonsense right here.

goddamnit horatio you are the creepiest motherfucker

>make hermeticism
>call it new

Imagine living in a world where all those stories are told, and not hearing them anyway.

How dare you.

Horatio is literally perfect.

perfect post
I give it Horatio/10

Help me out real quick, but how is that game? Is it worth playing anything but Horatio?

I like it a lot. The factions are distinct and the artstyle is fantastic. Combat between fleets is automated though, so it's more about ship design and fleet composition than it is about commanding them directly. Pic related is the ship I designed when I wanted to kill the tree faction for dumping their cosmic vines all over my chunk of the galaxy. Due to some fleet management, I can shuffle these things around the galaxy without them even having engines.

>2 turns later
>All Unfallen ships have shields and energy weapons.

>Design ships with kinetic weapons
>I can make them 10x faster than the Unfallen
>I can make fleets with 40+ movement and move my new ships right where I need them
>I can use my massive industry to instantly create an invasion force to fuck them up

>needing an industry
>not just buying all your invasion fleets with your vast dust reserves

Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment.

My second-favourite scifi series after the Uplift Trilogy, and best alien race. Flare bombs HO!

Well, it's made of symmetrical quarters, yeah, but the actual species is a hive mind that gets REALLY autistic about anything messing with it's components. When an offshoot of its race was found to be messing with genemods literally every single one stopped infighting to wipe the heretics out.

MLM is the last one, and the entire species because he assimilated the empires of his dead rivals by plugging his brainforms into their dead networks of workers.

that guy got like 9 stands

youtube.com/watch?v=eF0rubiOdwg

MorningLightMountain did nothing wrong.

Well, that's something I didn't know exists. Now my Stellaris playthough has a theme song, because I'm playing as the Primes. Going to be hard, since Xenophobic empires get dogpiled hard, Wormholes are a bit of a PITA and missiles are perhaps the worst weapon choice, but it'll be kinda fun.

enjoying it but keep thinking "It's not as good as Sword of the Stars".
I mean, system management and upgrading is kinda fun, but it feels way more passive than SotS does. And SotS ship building system is better, and you have actual combat control.

The simplified combat does mean the AI isn't as easy to fuck over though.

Oversimplified combat seems to be a problem with a lot of space games like that. Stellaris, Sid Meier's Starships, etcetera. I mean, space combat would be pretty damn boring or short IRL too, but it does seem to come down to deathblobs.

Given he's thousands of interconnected giant brains, what would even happen if you managed to give him a psychic whammy or something? The Immotiles can die and he's fine, but watching a massively industrialised civilisation all suddenly become blind drunk at once might be entertaining.

I think they try to emphasize technology and empire management over combat. At least for Stellaris, which is made by a company known for grand strategy games rather than 4x.

Well yes, and I generally much prefer that kind of grand strategy, but the combat is paper thin. Blob up fleet if bigger than opponents, crush theirs, conquer empire at leisure. If your fleet is smaller, build plenty of transports and launch splinter fleets at every enemy world in the hope that enough will fall before they relieve them to force peace again. Weapon types have some importance, but other than lining up a couple anti-missile boats you don't exactly change tactics.

Are you JONESING for 4x like I am?
If so, yes.
Are you not jonesing for 4x?
Then I cannot inform your tastes as I am an addict.

look, user, it's a long time since the days of space empires.
And even then, it -probably- comes down to death blobs, and I didn't notice because I was too busy building massively OP moving bases with full manufacturing facilities so I could have roaming fleet production and resupply motherships.

is this about Stellaris or Endless Space.

After getting getting annoyed with Endless Space feeling to passive, and the ship building and combat being so thing, I tried Stellaris and like it a lot better.

It's combat isn't up to SotS, but it's at least somewhat interesting and the pause and play is enough different it doesn't feel like SotS but worse.

SotS still remains my favorite. Too bad the sequel is the worst.

I mean it can't be SotS, where switching into cloaks then bombing their planents etc, if they don't anticipate and get sensors in time.
Or getting bioweapons and taking out entire planets with one missile, if they can't get the cure.

or knowing your opponents FTL mechanic and using that against them (Stellaris at least had some of this).

Using jammers to hide your fleet strength. Trade raiding. Drones, mines, fixed beams, destroyer swarms, massive torpedo volley microing.

I dunno, SoTS felt like it was less complex than most of the prior games I had played, with its main saving grace being unique drive types, which contemporaries didn't have.

4x development, in general, is a slow decline into simplicity. With a few exceptions, usually from out of left field.

SotS basically cut out most of the exploit part of 4x.
There is trade routes, and mining, but those a very basic.

It makes up for it by having the best fleet combat in a 4x game, with very involved ship design and fleet Management counter tactics.

Stellaris feels like is going a different route, with more basic fleet combat and much more in depth planet development.

Endless space just feels like a worse Stellaris. Which is a shame as legends had ok combat for a fantasy 4x.

There is always Dominion.
Which isn't exactly 4x, but can never be accused of simplicity.

This being has no neural-receptors with which to syncronize mindstates nor an immotile caste suited for control purposes.

Fuck off Morning Light Mountain, I claimed this Universe first!

I too allied with the THICC

I immediately declare war on fish jews wherever I find them and have economic victory disabled.