STORE OF WEALTH

AHHAAHHABAHAHAHAHA ITS MOONING NOW ITS OVER FOMO WILL BE AMAZING

I am genuinely happy it's working out for this coin

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HERE WE GO

POOOOO....just kidding.

>tfw LINK+CND master race

I thought link was a shill coin

Is link going to the moon again via pnd or something else given first of the year news?

Going to sleep now

Better break 5k sats.

SERGEY IS EATING THE WALLS LIKE HIS HOT DOGS

anyone who buys into this is a dumbass

Stop FUDing I've waited long enough

Nigga please. The coin may be fine. This is a ridiculously obvious PnD. It will be over soon.

I'm sure this is organic growth and not an artificial pump from a whale group that does the exact same thing with Req and Link alternating between the two.

I'll buy the dip at 35-45 cents. At least the pumps leave a higher floor most of the time

How many sats will you buy at? I was in at 3000 and thought the pump was over at 3800 so I got out with the intent to buy back at 3500.

it broke out of it's upward triangle user, we'll be finding a new floor above 55c imo

its cryptorandys tweet

>Shill coin
Are you retarded? This technology will be disruptive. I can't fucking wait for mainnet so I can start writing oracles.

Bitcoin established the decentralized ledger.
Etherium established the concept of an arbitrary smart contract.
Link connects the smart contract to the real world with oracles.

Pay attention here dumbass! The coin isn't all that important except as a network operation token. The real technology is behind the scenes. Distributed ledger, smart contract, oracle. They're all part of a greater system, like layers of the internet, and they together will absolutely change the world.

Thanks, Satan. Love you too, sys. Mwah.

>muh it's all a conspiracy theory pump group meme

WHY IS COINBASE TAKING SO LONG TO GET MY BTC ONTO BINANCE

why would you send btc. this is on you senpai

Should have bought ETH

don't use btc you fool, don't you know how expensive it is and how long it takes for transaction to confirm?

oh god it's retarded

>the outcry of the newfag

you'll learn soon enough

>Using BTC instead of ETH or LTC
Idiot.

young grasshoppers and whippersnappers

See you guys back at .40-.50. This happens every week. Every. Week. When there is a reason for LINK to moon, it will. Until then beware of whale's pumping and dumping, because that's what is happening. For those still accumulating, don't FOMO in. The price will go back down within the week. Only real news will launch this thing back up.

b-but, $1 by EOY :((((

Jesus fucking Christ the absolute state of nubiz.

Revised schedule is $1 by Jan 2nd at noon. Sorry for the delay. The lines at McDonald's occupied more than the budgeted time had anticipated.

1cent eoy you dumpster diving pajeet