Question for Veeky Forums

is BDSM Slaanesh heresy?

Yes, as is everything arousing. Sex in 40k is done in a missionary position, purely out of sense of duty.

Not in and of itself. You have to be addicted to your need for an ever-increasing sense of pleasure regardless of morals or consequences to be really Slaaneshi. But it could be an outlet through which a daemon or cultist could corrupt an otherwise normal person, should they be attempting to corrupt an individual or group who's into it.

You're not really at heresy levels until you start killing people and fucking their entrails, doing drugs made from a mix of traditional stims mixed with ground up bones and baby tears, sacrificing everything that makes you human and decent just to see, smell, touch and feel some new height, or making sacrifices to dark gods in order to know inhuman sensations.

But it does start with "Man, I really enjoy this BDSM. I should devote more of my time and energy to it..."

One small step on the path of excess and you can eventually reach Slaaneshi heresy.

HERESY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One small step towards ANYTHING can eventually reach heresy. Even things like loyalty to your comrades or hatred of Xenos tricks or studying ancient texts can set you down a heretical path. The key is moderating it and keeping your faith in the Emperor stronger than any base desires you have.

The individual is weak. But through the Emperor, they are made strong.

Eisenhorn covers this briefly, iirc. Basically, there's some grey area between "esoteric" sexual practices and genuine chaos worship. Enjoying being slapped around a bit by your lovers isn't the worst thing in the world, but torturing slaves for sexual pleasure probably is. Even then, not every pervert and serial killer is a servant of the dark gods. It takes genuine effort to get your Chaos mojo working most of the time.

Apart from for SoBs, yes.

This whole "slaanesh is a god og sex" meme needs to end.

Slaanesh is about EXESS and doing something for over the readonable level.

Tieing your partner up does not fuel Slaanesh

Eating a whole weeks worth of food does

Having an army of servants tend to your every needs while you sit and fap all day also pleases Slaanesh

Wanting to inflict pain on yourself and other because its the only feeling that invokes any response in you is also Slaanesh territory.

My point is that Slaanesh is so much more than simple kinky sex stuff. And many cases, the most slaaneshi things dobt even have sexual contexts.

Pic related, its 100 times more slaaneshibthan ops pic

Sex beyond procrastinating is excess. Sex beyond standard missionary position is unesasary, meaning excessive. Sex is the most common and easy thing to want and have excess of. Sex followed by food followed by other.
So Slaanesh is basically a god of sex. All the people calling Slaanesh the gd of sex an excessive amount only prove this.

>Sex beyond procreation
Auto-correct loves to cuck me.

First and only line contains a greater warp diety name.
>Yes it is heresy.

I read that as "is 'BDSM Slaanesh' heresy?" and was thoroughly confused what passes off as "maybe heresy" nowadays.

It is the only good and pure thing in this world. Sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation without any slapping or domination is degeneracy.

If you have to ask, it is heresy.

>Sex beyond procrastinating is excess

Warham scum you have a containment thread.

No, snorting gasoline and torturing someone while hooked up to a machine that makes you feel what they are feeling is.

If it isn't consensual sex in the missionary position used only for the purpose of procreation, it's Slaneshi OP

What the fuck is it about Slaanesh that so many people fail to understand? Slaanesh isn't the god of "Sex LMAO xDDDDD" you fucking temporally displaced summerfags, Slaanesh is the god of slicing your partner's throat while you fuck them, and then eating their face off while repeatedly stabbing them.

Slaanesh is not sexy, and Slaanesh is not your "xDDD BDSM" sex god.

I feel like BDSM would be really normal actually what with all the flagellants and the Pain Glove and stuff

Only if the emperor finds out about it.

No, but I would imagine it would be on the list of things that would catch the attention of an investigator. What they would actually watch for is multiple hedonism-based indicators.

Spank your girlfriend -- and she likes it? Not a big deal.

Is the suspect into things like non-consensual BDSM, pedophilia, bestiality, xenotiality (THAT would be a biggy no matter what), massive drug abuse of the 'how the hell is he still alive?!'-kind, self-destructive gambling, wild parties that sometimes feature body-count, and a seeming fascination with drawing others into his life of excess?

Maybe they're just a serious perv... or maybe they're sucking Slaneesh's dick. Some Inquisitors and their acolytes would investigate. Other's will just shoot first and worry about the details later.

Last time I checked slaanesh demons were sexy sluts and not landwhales.

OP picture made me hope for a fashion thread.

RPG scenario: rumors have reaced your Inquisitor that a really important planetary governer is seriously kinked. I mean _seriously_ kinked. For reasons of his own, your Inquisitor doesn't want to kick in the door and start waterboarding everything that moves. He wants good intel. Your party of acolytes is tasked with providing that intel. Difficulty level: the players are better shooters than investigators (hey, they're PCs...). So how do we make this interesting?