Say Goodbye To Your Gains, Cryptoburgers

>Democratic party House Representative of Colorado Jared Polis is the brilliant man responsible for effectively taxing your Crypto currencies as capital gains. A tweak was slipped into the tax code by changing what defined "property" into "real property"; effectively eliminating the exemption of "like kind exchanges" as it pertained to Crypto. Thanks to Jarid Polis you will be required to document, record and report every transaction made between other Crypto currencies and treat them as a taxable event.

Thank this man for ruining day trading.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/RQmvPxu
irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8824.pdf
fortune.com/2017/09/07/cryptocurrency-bitcoin-tax/
discord.gg/jYkJjR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>giving himself the echoes
>wants to tax our cryptos
It's been almost 100 years...when will we finally solve the JQ once and for all?

>Kike
Every fucking time

>Land of the Free
>Home of the hodlers

>land of the free

I added them, saving everyone else the trouble finding out that he's a kike ruining crypto trading.

jered polis is a fucktard ye agreed. discord.gg/RQmvPxu
Help me get this PnD discord group invite score, for every click ill paypal u 15 dolla bills

time to just hodl

UFR, BBT, HAT, PFR, XCPO are low cap comfy 1-2 month holds

np

>gaymer
Every fucking time

Why isnt this big news, crypto is ruined

BUY WAVES

This goes through we can all trade on the waves exchange.

we be pirates again!

a literal faggot jew? what a surprise

if you aren't natsoc ask yourself why.

>hold for a year and a day
>literally pay only 20% + 3.8%
WOAH OMG THIS IS BLASPHEMY WAAAAHHH
Stop day trading and hodl you dumb fucks

so he helped to stop weakhands from selling early and staying poor?

this was always the correct way to file taxes, it's just in writing now. some expensive tax lawyers have attempted to do it previous/this year though, and I'm sure some of them succeeded and some of them failed depending on how the nature of the sales they were working with. and it just defers the tax, doesn't eliminate it.

In all honesty how will they know if i transfer coins in exchanges if i enter with LTC and will leave with LTC

>reporting your trades and not just putting your bitcoin that you trade into as short term capital gains

>trade on dex
>fuck the feds

I like this idea.

The name echoes. Every. Fucking. Time.

Looks like a soyboy faggot too.

they won't they didn't even do this as a target on crypto.

This isn't true, nice source pajeet

>gaymer
what a flaming faggot

It's always some nigga named Jared

Can you tell me more?

I have serious hatred for Jews. They really are subhuman garbage.

> father
> gaymer
ehm nooo

>Looks like a soyboy faggot too.
Did "gaymer" not give it away?

Leave it to a democrat to ruin a way for the downtrodden to make money though. Gotta keep em poor so they keep voting for your handouts I guess

my father helped vote this faggot into office 10 years ago

fuck me

but seriously can you imagine the scope of the effort required to prosecute people for not reporting every single crypto transaction? nothing will be done to enforce it

hey amerifags just trade on binance only
i wanna see how your jew IRS is gonna get info from the chinks lmao

its almost as if hitler was right

I had to buy ETH on coinbase to trade on binance

Don't fall for fud morons, there is no truth to this

I think I have a new use for bouny0x.

But consider than pol, if there was a bounty service that allowed you to put money on someone's head.. would that finally give the crypto world political power so these politicans won't dare legislate.

Fucking nigger.

So i'm still confused and never get a straight answer, since it is in writing NOW does that mean all my day trading up until January 1st is null and void and starting from the 1st I should just hodl a year? I know the IRS had guidelines before you had to do all this but it was never actually written law and just their shitbag demands with no legal backing. Now that it is enshrined in law they can't punish you for not keeping good records before the law right?

sure, so all they IRS would ever see is usd->eth (coinbase)->out to wallet
and wallet->coinbase->usd
the coin goes up and down on its own, and you could have any number of trades within that outside of their view. there is no way in HELL they are giving a fuck about this. the headache involved for the IRS to suddenly look at it all (even if they could) would be ridiculous.

Yup, moved everything already from all the exchanges into only Chinese ones. Fuck the Jews in our government and their pet niggers and spics.

>Fuck the Jews in our government and their pet niggers and spics.
You whites enabled them to take power in the first place...

Download the Waves exchange client. Buy waves tokens. Fees are in Waves.

Trade like normal.

decentralized, can't be shut down.

>crypto-to-crypto currencies are taxed
Is the Internal Rabbi Service planning on setting-up wallets? If not, assuming I make really good gainz in 2018, I have no way of paying the capital gains tax on the wages I make from being an apprentice plumber. Am I going to be forced to cashout to pay the tax?

Assuming Fairx plans-out, that will soften the blow. Regardless, this seems like a ploy by (((them))) to raise the barrier of entry to crypto.

Fairly sure laws can't be applied retroactively but in the land of the free who knows

theyll just tax you on the max possible ammount

But what to hold for so long then becomes the question. I'm scrambling to get my last few trades in before the year ends and I get locked into position

Like-kind exchanges always still required reporting. If you have a bunch of unreported trades from previous years you can't claim they were like-kind unless you filled out all the paper work and got the deferral approved.

irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8824.pdf

2 posts by OPs ID

seriously though, what is America going to do, jail all of its smartest citizens for not paying taxes on ghost money?

that sounds like a great plan

Shill me on WAVES. Fuck centralized exchanges and centralized exchange people.

Hitmen on the darkweb won't do high profile targets. I've also contemplated the crowdsourcing of hits.

>Only a quarter of my fucking gains

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>put 1k into crypto
>leave with 100k
>HUEHUE I dunno how I habe such money mr TAXman ;D ;D, YOU see I did my crypto ANONYMOUSE/LY HEHE

Hmm tell me Eistein.. do they already have a law in the US for tax evasion?

>father
>gaymer
wat
manchild homo jews trying to mess with my internet money?

The common man is too dumb to even care or be able to comprehend power dynamics and influence, but yeah, you're mostly right, and that's why all our countries are suffering right now and turning into shitholes.

Fuck all you, Republicans passed the piece of shit bill, where’s the proof this guy did what you say anyway?

>Eistein

Kek, still lost in the republican v. democrat lie. Are you 18?

>TRUMMMPPFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!

- Democrats, whenever they get caught with shit in their hands.

Can someone actually prove this?

He's in bed with tech, was one of the first congressmen to accept donations via Bitcoin, etc

If it was always required why did Congress need to pass a law closing the loophole then? IRS guidelines are just that, guidelines but they aren't law. I would think a competent lawyer could argue if it was never enshrined in the actual laws of this nation then anything retroactive can't be punished.

>good luck, kike.

Republicans = trump?
well played, you're the one who invoked it desu
qt strawman tho

It cannot be proven because it is not true. He even introduced a bill that would make all cryptocurrency transactions under $600 tax FREE.

I just went and did my own research, and yeah, this guy was on our side

wtf Veeky Forums you idiots will believe anything

Yeah how the fuck are they supposed to tax crypto trades?

They can't force you to liquidate your crypto.

Fuck this nig, find him

thats fine ill just show then 100,000 transactions with a net gain of like %25 LMFAO.

Get in Monero goys. Clock is ticking.

can they see what you send to binance from coinbase? can they see monero? can they determine who owns a wallet.

Keep in mind the nsa may know but the irs cant ask the nsa for info on you.

quit being sheep

he's literally trying to make cryptocurrency transactions of $600 tax exempt

>pic related

fortune.com/2017/09/07/cryptocurrency-bitcoin-tax/

Don't fucking ruin this for us.

Makes no sense to me why they tax crypto at all. You give the government an inch and they will take it a mile.

(((Jared Polis)))

Of course /pol/tards are making this jewish thing. Wake up, it's a basic civic obligation that makes sense and will pave the way for cryptocurrency adaption.

A US politician refers to himself as a gaymer, we are fucked

This is fucking brilliant, Veeky Forums will just automatically assume democrat = bad and not look into it further, which will result in some % of people reading your threads calling their offices to complain about Jared Polis' stance on taxes and therefore make it seem like the public SUPPORTS more taxes on crypto.

I don't know who you're working for but they understand user culture very well, props to them. Fuck you from the bottom of my heart, but I still have to respect the clever tactics.

funny thing, you are late anyway. We have a law since 2015 which marks cryptos as "speculation" if you are not holding them for a year.

If you sell it within the first year you have to pay 27,5% tax on the profits.

for every single transaction? It seems absurd. I think people should be taxed once they convert their cryptos back into cash. It should be treated as capital gains period. Sometimes you make a trade then realize that was stupid so you sell and break even or only have tiny profit. But they want you to pay 6% on the purchasing of the coins and 6% when you sell? That's such an obscene amount. Also I don't know how they'll be able to enforce it. What if you sent it to a cold storage wallet and told the authorities you mistyped one letter of the key and so you basically lost it all. How would they be able to prove either way?

download the waves wallet on your phone, go the DEX.

Its I think the top 30 coin

What? It's being treated as capital gains because of this change retard.

It's a standard /pol/ tactic. OP makes an inflammatory post. People read the subject and first sentence and make an angry response. Nobody does their own research, you can even put a link in the OP that redirects to blacked.com and nobody will realize it.

Fuck the dark web. Crypto gives us a better option.

A token called hitman token that when you hold you can vote if a bounty contract has been fulfilled (similar to bounty0x).

If you vote in-line with the majority (and the vote needs to be typing out a public key) you get a small fragment of the bounty. If you vote against the majority, you get a small part of your stake removed.

The killer needs to yell out or in any way communicate his public key with some kind of evidence. It could be a viral video, it could be a recording, It could be him yelling it at the media.

The beauty is this, It's not hitmen thatl'l do it. It's homeless people, and people with nothing to lose. The authorities can't actually stop the bounty being paid, they can't shut it down. (magic of crypto currency + blockchain)...

Eventually the bounty will grow too large that some homeless guy with nothing to lose will do it, and end up with millions in his private wallet (that he can ask a family member to withdrawl and distribute).. He goes to jail for 10? 20? years? And comes out a millionaire. Sounds like a good deal.

The politician doesn't gain anytihng by faking his own death to fake the bounty out because that removes him from office anyway.

>baby boomer fud from being a NOCOINER

nice try /pol/

>I just went and did my own research, and yeah, this guy was on our side
What does it matter who is responsible, seeing as even going by the article you posted his proposed amendment failed and the IRS is looking to increase taxes on cryptocurrencies anyways? The end result is still crypto holders getting fucked.

Oh boy they are here in full force.

White power. Kill niggers and Jews. Only QT Asian waifus as sex slaves.

I could actually see this happening

>What does it matter who is responsible
It matters a fuckton in a democracy. Idiots are easily convinced to vote against his own interests and we can all get fucked by the result.

inb4
>america
>democracy

this. i hope some deranged psychopath from /b/ just kills this kike.

ITS A FUCKING JEW
>ITS A FUCKING JEW
ITS A FUCKING JEW
>ITS A FUCKING JEW
ITS A FUCKING JEW
>ITS A FUCKING JEW
ITS A FUCKING JEW
>ITS A FUCKING JEW
ITS A FUCKING JEW
>ITS A FUCKING JEW
ITS A FUCKING JEW
>ITS A FUCKING JEW
ITS A FUCKING JEW
>ITS A FUCKING JEW
ITS A FUCKING JEW
>ITS A FUCKING JEW
ITS A FUCKING JEW
>ITS A FUCKING JEW
ITS A FUCKING JEW
>ITS A FUCKING JEW
ITS A FUCKING JEW
>ITS A FUCKING JEW

>paying taxes
LMAO

Remeber, IRS are filled with the same idiots who send billions in tax returns to fake social security numbers

HEY GOY, YOU DIDNT EARN THAT MONEY LEGITIMATELY, YOUR EARNINGS BELONG TO TYRONE AND SHANQUISHA'S TWELVE SONS LMAO

Wanna get a lambo? Buy a wife? 50% GAINZ at minimum! GET IN NOW Ride the Whale! discord.gg/jYkJjR

True, you're right there are plenty of retards like blindly shilling against this guy without knowing what they're talking about right now. Would almost seem like a smokescreen effort were it not for the fact that there's literally nothing anyone can do at this point, given that Trump already signed the tax overhaul into law.

>GET IN HERE NOW
GET IN HERE NOW
>GET IN HERE NOW
GET IN HERE NOW

Jared Polis AMA right fucking now

>GET IN HERE NOW
GET IN HERE NOW
>GET IN HERE NOW
GET IN HERE NOW

Try shilling your invite code somewhere else if you're that desperate for some satoshis, Pajeet

You would have to hold eth or btc for a year, now look how volatile they are on a year by year basis and ask yourself why thats a good idea

His first atrempt to pass a crypto tax exemption failed, this might be a measure against any of his future attempts to get it another one passed. Remove the support and even the weakest opposition would succeed.

But the timing is unusual, you're right about that. By the time this could ever matter we'll have all forgotten this guy's name.

Lmao

This is just silly, dont they know we can just setup multiple bids under $600?

>Democratic party House
They love to tax HuWhite supremacy, don't they?