Suggestive/sexy/mostly-nude MTG art.

First card ever

Confiscate from Urza.
>the lore
>the art
>the flavor
>the name
Everything about it is perfect.

She's literally just wearing a white bikini/plain underwear.
Seconding.

>I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going

As if I didn't want to be an Angel enough already.

>tfw no blind smelly sludge covered trash picker gf

smelly or not, I'd still go for that rack even after all those years...

too bad that there isn't a higher-res of it.

If we're posting sexiest arts, my solid choice for a long was time was New Frontiers, but since I saw sangromancer in a draft, it's a tough decision.

Angelic Destiny, now and forever.

Why hasn't YGO modernized their cards. They look like fucking slabs of ass.

>She's literally just wearing a white bikini/plain underwear.
Yes, and?

as much as the invocation borders were fucking garbage-fires, the art was absolutely gorgeous.

Both my favorite and pretty hot desu

>take some gorgeous, detailed art
>slam it in the middle of a garish, horrendously ugly frame and call it a day
The Zendikar expeditions are ugly as sin too. The only good Masterpieces are the Kaladesh ones.

Fuck your derail.

no i'm fine with this
t. op

Apart from being affectionate to the card I just love RK Post's style. And Brom's.

pretty cute desu

Another favorite of mine

best one by far

When I was a kid I loved the art on this shitty card.

rk post isn't capitalized.

Another from apocalypse I really like.

This. The Invocations just make me sad, man.

Topan Freeblade. I've got some nice memories associated with this card. It always gets me comfy.

I do miss some of the classic sex art.

Stasis. Very lysergic

Kamigawa had a ton of hauntingly beautiful art.

Mirage and Visions have the best art

>and is an Angel in addition to its other types.
Aren't MTG angels always female? So what happens when this enchants a male creature?

There are planes with male Angels. Amonkhet is a recent one, but it goes all the way back to Planar Chaos at least with Malach Angel.

>Aren't MTG angels always female?
Nope. Male angels are extremely rare, but they exist.

good taste

But as long as Angelic Destiny isn't cast in Amonkhet, Planar Chaos alternate Dominaria or ancient Legends Dominaria, it turns enchanted creature into a girl, right?

Yes, but with a feminine penis

Not only that, but the Planeswalker's Guide to Alara talks about how Bant angels are made from the ghosts of heroes via the Sigil of the Empty Throne, despite all being female. So either a significant portion of Bantish angels are traps, or they get Ranma'd the second they die.

Rafiq's probably gonna be crazy hot when he dies.

Man this was one of my first ever boners.

How nostalgic. Makes me want to reassemble that Tazri 5 Color Girls EDH deck.

>you will never summon and enchant your way into having a horde of boys-turned-angels(female) to smash evil and enjoy wacky anime harem antics with
Feel bad, man

Alara truly is the plane for harem antics. Mind-controlling Vampires on Grixis, Angels on Bant, sleek muscle elves on Naya and ripped as fuck cat people if you're into that , primal snu-snu on Jund, and cyborg tsunderes on Esper.

What a magical place.

>reads right-to-left
That seems... intuitive. Why is this not the norm?

Now post the edit.

no it's not intuitive, weeb. if you want that to be the norm, you can just move to that shitty rice-filled island you love so much.

>he can’t distinguish between non-Latin alphabets
I’d expect nothing less from a butthurt antiweeb.

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/825553

>First card will be old border hipster faggotry
Knew it. Guaranteed. Every fucking time.

Agreed.

Because when you're right-handed it's actually easier to write left to right. Even in Hebrew, I believe the individual strokes of each character written left to right. I think that's true of Chinese-derived characters, too.

You can't rest your hand on the page when you're right-handed like a normal person.

>That seems... intuitive.
How so?

this one. not sure what the story is here, but i'd feel safer with the bun.

also, this.

Believe it or not, the bun is the most dangerous thing there.

>what the did to her with the new art
Jesus Christ.
I don't mind covering her up more since the tartuffe's day has come, but this is just plain ugly.
He hair, ornements, shape of her right hand and her staff. Those are string elements, they make it memorable. The new one could be literally anything. It got a weird pose, bad anatomy, no constrast at all.. Everything is melting down in a goo of weird shapes and bad design choices.

Dont even have to think about this. Only card i've bought a set of more expensive version over cheaper one just for the art.

My nigga.
Such a waste. I'll never not be mad when thinking about what could have been had they not lowered the powerlevel so much.

my personal favorite. no homo

I really like this card.

She's Cyrax now.

Is Cyrax nonbinary?

That flavor text might actually be even dumber than the one about Avacyn's Collar.

>not the FNM version

The new Iconic Masters are for Auriok Champion, for the record.

today this card would start a SJW shitstorm.

It's a "you can't draw beautiful girls because i'm not!" episode everyday.

not only that "Red-Hot Hottie" would be sexist, objectifying and racist all at the same time.

Heck yeah

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet

Why? It's awful

Really don't like this one, it feels cheap. Could be anybody, sword position feels weird and the face isn't even specially nicely done.
Would have liked more some kind of portrait view on her, even completely made as her posing for a portrait or something as an easter egg.

There's a reason MaRo stated Unstable's humor would be toned down compared to the original Un-sets.

why are you people like this

Why don't you go somehwre else and say you love the card, see what happens. : )

I always thought she was kinda sexy.

Well, she is. Would have liked if she got straight her on the back of her head though.

me too!
>ywn be compleated but get to keep your sexy bod and face and get a couple of masculine faceless hulks as pets

This flavor text is the next best thing to "life needs things to live"

The only major right to left languages are arabic and hebrew. Chinese, japanese, and korean can be written top to bottom left to right, but that's only if they are written vertically. If you are going to wright them horizontally it's left to right top to bottom like every other sane language in the world.

Teenage faps were had.

One of my first cards.

What's going on with her belt?

My nigga

I've always been more of a fan of this one. I think it's the pose. Its halfway between lading the charge for battle and Freddy Mercury about to belt out some jams.

how can other lands even compete?

Nigga shut up. Hebrew is retarded. They teach you the vowels until they think you're ready to just spot recognize root words and then all of a sudden OOPS THERE WERE NEVER ANY VOWELS AT ALL, FUCK YOU.

Like this

I dunno, I was always partial to these, especially the mountains.

Moshi moshi, Lorwyn-Shadowmoor Panoramas desu.

I wish this was avaliable non-foil, I live in wetlands and foils become tacos.