*moons quietly*

because everyone filtered out link threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=LINK_ETH
youtu.be/AoA-ByjIf2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

0.00079000 wall breached, time to moon

holy shit there must be some good news out of singapore or something

We're unstoppable. Someone's pouring mountains of bitcoin into this.

why did you mention singapore, what is the relevance, saw that in another link thrad

>tfw all that meme bullshit about $1 before EOY, might actually come true, at the last fucking moment

what in the actual fuck

lmao look at the fomo real time on binance. lololol

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=LINK_ETH

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

What is your buy orders? Sold at 75 eth.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

34 HOURS LEFT user, YOU DIDNT BELIEVE US?

my cock is erected thanks to the holy trio

>tfw only 750 LINK

Singapore finna make us rich boiiiiii

>managed to get 100k links at 1250 sat

rate my buy

Chain Link
ico ends :
09/19/17
ico price :
$0.091
actual price :
$0.53

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I NEED MORE

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T DOUBT MEME MAGIC

ROI since end of ico?

I didn't, I don't even own link, but they are the best threads.

> TFW WHEN U SMART MONEY

>TFW WHEN
That feel when when I believe in this coin but this is a pump and dump

Pump and dumps usually happen in a few hours, If this isnt accumulation, I dont know what is. If tho top wallets start moving funds, ill start to worry...

The weekly looks pretty solid to me.

what a time to be alive men

under 2mil link on the sellbooks, my nut is busting

Wallet 9 moved 2 million in 1 million increments to wallets where they're still sitting last night. I think this is an unofficial company wallet because it holds the JEW tokens, which are only held by chainlink developer fund and the big wallet.

I would guess this is new hires or the go programmers becoming vested.

Monday and Tuesday are going to be great days friend. This is just a tease. The real fun starts when people get back to work.

>-15% from last week in sats
>$0.53

>Mooning

If that MACD chart on the weekly is legit... then this is going to fucking x10 pop any fucking minute

14 links here. Am
I going to make it guys?

COME TO DADDY MY STINKY LINKIES

>muh sats

this GREAT SHITCOIN....

it will endure

Which one of you fucks sent the JEW tokens to their wallets?

Pay your fees in BNB for fucks sake.

It's someone called FINNDEV who also shows up on the Nulled forums who I'm guessing is sergey.

It's certainly odd to name a token JEW. Probably some kind of a test? I don't think anyone's been able to dig up any info on it; I haven't either.

We finnuhh be rich my niggs.

youtu.be/AoA-ByjIf2M

Fuck yeah im getting drunk af if this hits $1 eoy. Means i made it to lambo land

What is qsp?

It wont, seriously
People that cant read or are un-informed about the state od DLT think its about LINK. It most probably isnt.
This can still go to 6-7k though

dump this shit coin

Give us the quick memealysis please.

pnd see you at 45 tomorow...
if i would get so much ganz atm, id daytrade link again since your retards always save it from dropping xD literaly free money

>Crypto Rand made post about obvious accumulation
>Followers Fomo in.
>Fresh set of weak hands.

>If that MACD chart on the weekly is legit...
it's beautiful, isn't it?

Of course its legit. The beauty is that this isnt on any other major exchanges. When it hit Poloniex (next month) we will see alot of volume and a significant price increase which will bring us to a $2 floor minimum.

People always bring up other exchanges, but it doesn't even have a lot of volume by Binance standards. There's plenty of room to grow volume even without other exchanges. It just needs to break the cycle of people FOMOing in and then trying to dump their bags the first chance they get.

accumulating, selling these shitcoins, and buying link my nig

Binance is hardly small though. What LINK really needs is exposure and some FUCKING MARKETING, SERGEY. STOP STRANGLING YOUR OWN PLATFORM.

a truly golden cross, despite BTC's misgivings

Meh they're in the process of hiring a marketing manager. Just stock up while you can, because once someone's even semi-regularly updating their Twitter account we won't see these prices again. After months of silence, even the blandest marketing is going to go far.

poor guy talking about what he'd do if he had the money, lmao. quiet, loser

nolinkers were never going to make it

Being on one exchange gives large holders ALOT of room to manipulate the price (which is what has been happening). With new exchanges it will be risker for the whales to keep swing trading this.

Just read the report yourself
You know who R3 is? Creator of Corda, LINK's competitor ( centralized, but already working)

I'd buy that dip at this point, thanks for the insider info. Buy orders set to 0.000035

Fair. Bring on the exchanges then, I'm happy with my stack lol

You gon' get rekt
Put them around 4050

Is chainlink the anti-normie coin? Normies are too dumb to buy this coin and understand it's fundamentals right?

Deluded linkies. You call that a moon? Really? Sad.

I won't look it up for you, but this all transpired because of a tweet because of someone noticing an obvious upward trend and accumulation by link marines.

And it will end just as quickly. Sorry, linkies. Stay stinky.

exactly why I bought it

>mfw just hopped in the train

basically, normies don't even know how to buy this coin.
>What's binance? Is that like a bitcoin?

no worries, we will
pretty much
me too

>next stop, treblinka

normies are warming up to binance, slowly but surely.

Anyone can run a centralized data API that takes payments for smart contract fulfillment.
Not decentralized = get fucked.

Normies don't even understand what Bitcoin is. They're absolutely clueless.

warming up like a shitting street in june, mhum.

lmao
someone shop some chainlink logos on their head. im too lazy

Nice trips, I'll eat a shoe if this doesn't crash, but I will continue to accumulate. This is an iron fisted type of hold.

True. But the ones doing it are R3 and that singapore report is about them, not LINK
Dosent change a thing really
But beware the PnDs. Dont FOMO. Price will go up with time, but it wont stay glued on top of a green candle

there are dozens of centralized oracle solutions.
>corda, aeternity, zap, oraclize, ZEN

ZeppelinOS, Request, and (Swift?) chose link because it is miles ahead of the competition

i was supposed to go outside today but i can't stop accusing people of shitting on streets. let's both try a little harder? maybe?

I wish this was the truth, but some normie faggot drone fuckin' nigger I know was talking about buying ripple on facebook. Most of them are brain dead but there's that 10% that will likely make it because of how easy crypto is and that just makes me feel like shit.

sorry. I can't stop sitting back and farting

You did good. Now we wait

>centralized

and therefore completely useless.

why? they won't ever make as much as you. normies bought Ripple probably at $1, but you got in a lot early I'm sure

I agree. But there's people FOMOing because of that report.
NICE AND STEADY WINS THE RACE

slow and pee pee poo poo wins the race
mhmmm *pffffffttt*

crohn's disease huh? well i don't have that good of an excuse for not doing things. hopefully when link takes off you'll be able to afford a new asshole.

I SAID IN NOT ON

that's the idea!

IT DOUBLED TOPPED

GET OUT NOW BEFORE IT HITS 1 CENT

are you new? we never sell.

JEEZ
u put $40k into Link?

Where? 1Min chart?
Kek

The iron hands of linkies have inspired me. I bought and am not letting go.

I forgot to mention that he said he made 5g in a day and got in at 70 cents. I don't know why this makes me so fucking angry. Am I weird for thinking this?

>Muh tealeaves.

Nah, and it doesn't matter. You're in LINK. You're gonna make it.

You have seen the strength of LINK. This is only a preview of what is to come. Be ever vigilant, because the price singularity is soon upon us.

the same way crabs feel when they're in a bucket. it's completely natural. don't beat yourself up.

Did you sell your XRP at one cent?
Learn your goddamn lesson. Hodl your LINK until the market cap is measured as fractions of a trillion.

Thanks guys. I needed this.

>I bought and am not letting go.
prepare to uninstall blockfolio for a while

>Link moons

Is it even possible to comprehend such a feeling.

This is a good strategy. I'd be a millionaire already of I just trusted my initial investments and held.

90% of the threads on this board will be link related, moreso than the crippled ripple holders