Let's make one of the Emperors most loyal servants

1d4chan.org/wiki/Inquisitor_Creation_Tables

>Gender (d100)

Rolled 72 (1d100)

Female

Alright, now let's roll up her age

>Age (d100)

Rolled 8 (1d100)

Young (40-55): The Inquisitor is young, by Inquisitorial standards.

Ok, let's see what Ordo she works for
>Ordo (d100)

Rolled 58 (1d100)

Ordo Xenos: A guardian against aliens in their many guises, the Inquisitor is knowledgeable in alien physiology and lore.

My personal favorite of all the branches of the Inquisition

roll a d3 for how many times we should roll on her title(s)

Rolled 3 (1d3)

Alright, give 3d100

Rolled 48, 46, 45 = 139 (3d100)

Rolled 91, 8, 98 = 197 (3d100)

sweet. I love ordo xenos

All of these rolls ended up on the same title, so I will be using the first one here and the last 2 from here First one:
>Nobility: Sir, Lord, Duke, Count, Boyar, Fürst, Emir, Sheikh, etc. are all titles that could be held in the Imperium, showing the Inquisitor has either come from a noble line, could have been awarded it or has simply usurped it from a previous (no doubt heretical and deceased) holder.

Second one:
>Military Rank: Colonel, General, Major, Admiral, Captain, etc; all these and whatever else could be bestowed upon the Inquisitor as a title owing to a previous career, an honorific granted by a particular institution or simply be of their own devising (and dreams of military glory?).

Third one:
>Nothing: The Inquisitor's only title is that, which should be scary enough!

Ok, now when that's done let's move on

>Philosophy (d100)

Rolled 3 (1d100)

Shoot, I was hoping for a mish-mash of various noble titles thrown together

>Sheikh

Huh, I never really considered Inqusitors could be any culture other than fiery Catholic/Psuedo-Nazi.

Fiery Puritan: The most hard-line of Inquisitors, their faith in the Emperor is unshakeable. Monodominants dominate this category, with their hatred of anything not born pure human, pouring derision and hatred upon psykers, mutants and abhumans in equal measure to aliens and warp creatures.

Eh, I was considering that too, but I felt like it would be to dull in the long run

>Methodology
Give me a d3 on how many times we roll here

Rolled 1 (1d3)

Rolled 2 (1d3)

Only one roll, so give me a d100

Rolled 71 (1d100)

Rolled 11 (1d100)

Officium Primus (Duty First): Duty is everything to some people, taking precedence over all other aspects of their life. Sense of a task well done and accomplishment of duty is all to this person.

Sounds like a workaholic to me

>Psychic Ability (d100)

Rolled 27 (1d100)

None: No psionic ability exhibited.

>Quirks d3 for how many times to roll

Rolled 1 (1d3)

Rolled 3 (1d3)

Aw, I was hoping for a psyker.

Do you guys want one roll
or three?

Me too; self-loathing closeted psyker would have been fun

Rolled 2 (1d3)

Let's go with three

Three.

Alright then, 3 d100 it is

Rolled 43, 19, 32 = 94 (3d100)

>49: Braggart: Accomplishments as an Inquisitor are always going to be more impressive than anything almost anybody else can achieve. This character just wants to let people know it.

>19: Paranoid: Sometimes, they may really be out to get you. Other times, this Inquisitor finds they've just stabbed their harmless butler.

>32: Outward philosophy: Knowledge is power, use it to smite the enemy! Everybody is sick of hearing about this Inquisitor's affiliation.

Also sadly OP (that's me) got to go, so can someone else take over. I will return later and help out with the fluff/backstory for this inquistor later

Actually we got:

>43: Unusual beliefs/practices: The Inquisitor's religious leanings are at odds with the Ministorum, they may be an atheist or worship the Emperor in an unusual manner.

That's 43, not 49, so it would be

>Unusual beliefs/practices: The Inquisitor's religious leanings are at odds with the Ministorum, they may be an atheist or worship the Emperor in an unusual manner.

Which is kinda odd with a puritan, but maybe she doesn't think the wider Inquisition doesn't go far enough.

Anyway, give me a d5 for number of resources.

i love these threads.

does anyone have compilations of inquisitors, techpriests, and such that Veeky Forums has created on these threads?

Rolled 5 (1d5)

Aight, 5d100.

Rolled 1 + 0 (1d5 + 0)

I put "dice+1d5+0" without quotes in the options section of the post. did it work?

Rolled 51, 42, 2, 97, 3 = 195 (5d100)

Some end up on 1d4chan, but that's about it as far as I know.

Sure, but you don't have to add the zero.

Rolled 69, 67, 66, 77, 51 + 0 = 330 (5d100 + 0)

Rollin'. Rollin'. Rollin' on a river.

So we have

>51: Archivists: The Inquisitor has a retinue of lexmechanics, archivists and savants to sift through data and bring their considerable knowledge to use.
>42: Armed spaceship: Roll on the 'Armed spaceship' table.
>2: Ties with: The Inquisitor is well-connected, and can call upon various organisations to assist them, be it the might of an Astartes Chapter or the unique skills of an Administratum archivist. Roll on the 'Ties with' table.
>97: Huge favour: Somebody, somewhere, owes the Inquisitor big time. This could be anything from a life debt to blackmail.
And
>3: Ties with: The Inquisitor is well-connected, and can call upon various organisations to assist them, be it the might of an Astartes Chapter or the unique skills of an Administratum archivist. Roll on the 'Ties with' table.

We can either roll twice on the ties with table or I'll grab something else from Either way, roll 1d100 for armed space ship.

Rolled 24 (1d100)

Rolled 85 (1d100)

>24: Strike Craft: Swift and well-armed for its size, usually equivalent to a light cruiser in tonnage.

Makes sense for an Ordo Xenos who has to get around relatively quickly.

I'll use this for the first Ties With roll, so

>85: Imperial Government: The Inquisitor has friends in high places within a particular regions government, be it a Sub-Sector, Sector or even a Segmentum.

Makes sense, given the huge favor.

So far the only suggestion for Noble title is
Sheikha (feminine form of Sheikh)

Got any suggestion for her military title?

Well, maybe we could roll with the Arabic theme. The Arabic word for General is Fariq, so Sheikha Fariq.

Also, give me another roll for Ties With.

>Officium Primus (Duty First): Duty is everything to some people, taking precedence over all other aspects of their life. Sense of a task well done and accomplishment of duty is all to this person.
>Sounds like a workaholic to me

>Fiery Puritan: The most hard-line of Inquisitors, their faith in the Emperor is unshakeable. Monodominants dominate this category, with their hatred of anything not born pure human, pouring derision and hatred upon psykers, mutants and abhumans in equal measure to aliens and warp creatures.

>Got any suggestion for her military title?

I'm going to suggest Major. Mostly because of Helsing Ultimate.
It's fun imagining this fiery puritain workaholic giving some pretty interesting speeches.

Plus it would be unbecoming for an inquisitor to artificially inflate the rank they attained before being called from their previous life to their new office.

Rolled 16 + 0 (1d100 + 0)

I remember Inquisitor Brandon Bland and his loyal inquisitorial sidekick Salanzar

Rolled 67 (1d100)

here we go

>16: Administratum: Bureaucrats, archivists and logisters, the staff of the Administratum possess a great deal of information; they simply need to be told where to look.

Well it certainly fits with the rest of what we know about her. I'll collect everything in my next post.

A
>Female
>Young (40-55)
Inquisitor of the Ordo
>Xenos
Who goes by titles of the
>Nobility
>Military
>Inqusition
And is a
>Fiery Puritan (The most hard-line of Inquisitors, their faith in the Emperor is unshakeable. Monodominants dominate this category, with their hatred of anything not born pure human, pouring derision and hatred upon psykers, mutants and abhumans in equal measure to aliens and warp creatures.)
Who believe in
>Duty First (Duty is everything to some people, taking precedence over all other aspects of their life. Sense of a task well done and accomplishment of duty is all to this person.)
With
>Paranoia: Sometimes, they may really be out to get you. Other times, this Inquisitor finds they've just stabbed their harmless butler.
>Unusual beliefs/practices: The Inquisitor's religious leanings are at odds with the Ministorum, they may be an atheist or worship the Emperor in an unusual manner.
>Outward philosophy: Knowledge is power, use it to smite the enemy! Everybody is sick of hearing about this Inquisitor's affiliation.
The Inqusitor is in possession of
>Archivists: The Inquisitor has a retinue of lexmechanics, archivists and savants to sift through data and bring their considerable knowledge to use.
>A Huge favour: Somebody, somewhere, owes the Inquisitor big time. This could be anything from a life debt to blackmail.
> A Strike Craft: Swift and well-armed for its size, usually equivalent to a light cruiser in tonnage.
And has ties with
>The Imperial Government: The Inquisitor has friends in high places within a particular regions government, be it a Sub-Sector, Sector or even a Segmentum.
>The Administratum: Bureaucrats, archivists and logisters, the staff of the Administratum possess a great deal of information; they simply need to be told where to look.

>I remember Inquisitor Brandon Bland and his loyal inquisitorial sidekick Salanzar

gonna go look them up on 4plebs archive.

Inquisitor Johnathan Zatialso

Magos Felicia Keratoros

and the... being known as Magos Stern Mannchen and Artisan Jak Eneosi

stick out in my mind from the thread that started with post number 28707294

You "think" it went well?
Dumas, I was there, and much like my former butler, I killed it.

Just so you know, you don't need to add the +0, just dice+1d100 is fine.

I bend the tides of data and red tape to my will such that the the flawed instruments of my will find their paths as easy or rough as we would have them be.

While their is nothing quite like a hand on purge, sometimes a garotte of red tape is the most expeditious way to squeeze the life out of a tendril of heresy.

So we naming this one?

Any ideas for names?

Titles first.

So far we seem to have agreed on Sheikha but not the military title.

suggestions so far are Fariq and Major.

I like Major the most

I'm curious about what they did to have been made an inquisitor at such a young age and have so many favors and government connections.

did they deserve it or did they get credit for something that should have gone to another or been spread among a larger number?

Do they think they deserve their office?

If she was a bit older she could have been a great mentor for Brandon Bland

Brandon Bland is still the best Inquistor to ever be rolled up on Veeky Forums in my opinion

So we have 1 for Fariq and 2 or Major?

Lieutenant Colonel Sheikha Melek Sumaya Meranun

So just Sheikha Meranun for short

I posted
but I'm changing my vote to

Agreed, he's so bland it becomes endearing

Dude. We know about Brandon Bland. You can stop.