MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

Never understood this meme

Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin

Never understood not understanding this meme

t. brainlet

I don't get it

don't get it either you anime posting faggots.

anime website

It's obviously some kind of secret whale signal. It's like when you see a pair if shoes hanging from a electric wire.

SATOSHI YOU

MINISTER

I thought the shoes on the wire meant someone got drunk and his buddies are funny and tossed them up there.

Veeky Forums - business and finance

oh you sweet summer child you, satoshi you

MINISTER FUCKING (You)

What does it mean then? I know but my friend doesn't believe me

is this one of those "everyone pretends to be in on it but nobody understands" memes?

>he doesn't know

MINISTER YOU SATOSHI

Veeky Forums - anime website

the whole website is not /a/ faggot.

le minstere u satosi ehehe so original muc wow,notice me biz *w*

I don't get it

i don't get how you don't get how it get, do you?

no.
reporters in japan thought they found satoshi nakatomo so they referred to him as mister satoshi and he angrily replied "minister YOU, satoshi" because he was tired of them thinking it's him

forced meme.

It’s a fucking chant you goddamn plebs op is
Summoning a bitcoin moon
BTC will hit 20k by eoy... checkem

SATOSHI TINY PENIS
SATOSHI TINY PENIS

No

Minister is someone who evangelizes and spreads to good news, and Satoshi Nakamoto invented crypto. The girl in the image is Japanese and they all have terrible English, called Engrish. So she is trying to tell the inventor of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, to spread the good news of cryptocurrencies to the world, or minister it, if you will, when she says "MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI"

Incorrect

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

wrong

what anime is this qt from?

i love anime qts!!!!
mINISTER YOU SATOSHI

Cowboy Bobop

POOP JUICE MINISTER

Drug dealer usually. One time I did it to a friends pair of shoes on the telegraph wire outside of his house. He was later shot up in a crack deal gone wrong when he sold them flour.