Npc Art: Bitches and Hoes Edition

need male hoes for a brothel in my campaign. Will be dumping fem hoes to start up the thread

gimme all your goths and punks please

any setting or time period is appreciated

this close

I'm in desperate need of women in the middle area between "fully armored" and "still looks mobile".

Thanks!

Yes more just like that is exactly what I mean.

Plate armor with fur collars if you've got them! Realism not a concern, but I also don't need more of the Dark Souls 2 armor.

heels like that on combat gear annoy me more than they should

s-story?

>tfw no shy, big titty goth gf

>male hoes
Does anyone other than fags actually use them?

"magic hands"

look nigga im an equal opportunity pimp

Need a drow caster art in black and regal clothing and a strong looking Death Knight or other dark warrior with a helmet.

Requesting unarmored duelist class. I'll contribute a few, too.

i got you senpai

this. or is it oc.

Can I get fighter girls with cute bangs?

dont know if they have to be human or not

MORE MALE HOES please and thank you

Not poster, but it's part of a series by an artist named Hushabye. She does some really cool stuff. If I remember correctly, that' part of an over-arching "World" she's been playing with for a while.

This is one of her recent things which I'm totally stealing to make my not!Exalted setting, chirst it's too perfect

>Huge path of white hair that actually makes sense in context
>In nipshit
Well I'll be damned

...I would play this shut out of that SOB unit. Initiates with shields and pistols + heavy weapon veterans.

>Have huge goth girl fetish
>The thread
WEW LAD

is it really a fetish if everyone has it?

Crestless and without ties to any of the other known orders, the wandering knights follow their own goals. They are altruistic civilian individuals whom decided to take up armor and weapon, leaving family and name behind in their lonely crusade for the greater good.
Driven by an indomitable will to ward against the creatures of the mist they wander tirelessly from settlement to settlement to aid those in need - to spill their own blood in the place of the innocent.
They are loved by the people - sometimes nearing an eerie disposition of adoration that can’t quite be explained. Just the promise of help seems enough to drive people into a celebratory frenzy… Something the knights of the other orders are rare to see, despite their efforts.
No one can remember when the first one showed up, or how many there are - or has been. The name of Grey is given by the people as the knights themselves claim to be without names.
Though possessing no witching trickery of the mist, they have the uncanny ability to sense the presence of those that do - making them invaluable tools during witch-hunts.

that's from the artists tumbler regarding the first girl

not sure if the other one is meant to be in the same universe, but there's a follow up page about how all the girls call the older one "mom"

and imo mom is cool as fuck

Machinegun Mom-paladin is a miracle of the universe.

Cute.

This is great, im stealing this

>top left
>"Get that plate out of your fucking mouth what are you doing I swear to Mom"

Wielding holy artifacts of the old world - like guardians of a forgotten time - the saints of the order of Our Sacred Chalice scour the mist in search of relics and wisdom which survived the war of the Great Horrors.
Mysterious and secretive, each saint is a nation of their own, but with unswerving loyalty to each other and their common goal. They are the dedicated keepers of the holy relics and leaders of their devoted retinues of acolytes - orphan children put in service of the greater good. Be it changelings, giants or human. Saints rarely operate near settlements, so the taboos aren’t as strict.
Life is grim for both acolyte and saint as they often travel uncharted territories in the mist in search of more secrets. No matter what - a saint is not allowed to die. Should their life be threatened, it will be artificially extended through painful, esoteric medical procedures to a degree well beyond what a human body should tolerate. No acolyte would allow their saint to be hurt and would sacrifice their own life without hesitation - as few wish to become the next saint, should their own die.
Above them all is the relic itself. No life is worth more than it’s safety. Both saint and acolytes are deeply trained in its function, care and operation. Should a saint die, an acolyte will pick it up and become the new Saint. Should a Saint find a new relic, it will be brought back to the order’s citadel for study. If it is still operational, an acolyte befitting it’s criteria will be chosen to become its saint - and so the order grows.
Like a holy congregation, the saints of the Order of Our Sacred Chalice gathers at their citadel deep underground in an ancient mine where they keep their secrets safe and heavily fortified. No one knows how many silver tower bells they have in their possession as no chime has ever been heard. Yet still, the monsters of the mist stay clear and out of their territory.
Who knows what secret binds them together so religiously.

need vendors

Believe it or not there are some absolutely shit-taste normalfags who actually aren't into qt goth girls