Almost no low sat coins anymore

Almost no low sat coins anymore
Shill me the next low sat moon
Eca? Html?

Other urls found in this thread:

footycash.com/road-map/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

COLX

Aww crippled girls are adorable, it's like the crippling removes away their bitchiness and makes them more humble.

UFR , 4 Million market cap. Moon mission... on etherdelta or cryptopia

I know 2 that have potential.

XFT, you'll have to decide if it's a sick tip or me shilling. Yesterday I found this coin for fantasy sports trading. They initially released it and sucked serious dick. But apparently the developer has been working hard and tonight at 8EST is releasing the beta platform for this fantasy crypto shit.

DESU I have 0 clue if it's a long term winner but I think with any marketing the coin will spike. It's super low circ(like 4million) and only 3 million MCAP.
cons
- I've know about this for a day
- I'm not sure anyone cares about sports
- You have to go on craptopia

I could always be shilling but just to show I actually hold them

colx user

Already x85'd
Thats not a lowsat coin

ECA gonna be huge

>it's like the crippling removes away their bitchiness
wrong

footycash.com/road-map/
look at this shit lel

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

Nekonium, it's basically the japanese Ethereum with a 2 million marketcap, easy 100x+ gains in 2018

FCFL is releasing some sort of token. It's a fan controlled football league. Tokens allow you to vote on plays live. Supposedly launching a full league this year. Might not be a 100xer but I'd be pretty surprised if it doesn't get some viral attention this year.

Kys nigger
Everyone report this faggot pls
Not lowsat

Once global warming makes the entire planet a desert, the most profitable will be Salt (NaCl)

We're gonna need it to travel like in ancient africa

Not on cmc
What exchange?

Mada mada

I want to say they just finished presale or something. I haven't bought in. Just something not many know about that I have my eye on. They tried the tech with 1 team in a normal league this year and they came in 3rd.

>it's like the crippling removes away their bitchiness and makes them more humble.

KEK

THIS THIS THIS

wtf is Electra, can't find any info on their site

They are working on their new site currently, and it should be released very soon according to devs.

ok but wtf is Electra

Thot wheels.

> Fast as light
> Optional privacy
> NIST5 algo, lot of exchanges saying they want a NIST5 coin next
> Volume picking up last few days so accumulating for bigger exchanges already happening.
> New website and rebranding in the works