>he didn't buy REQ when it was .35
***YOU ARE HERE***
he didn't buy REQ when it was .40
***YOU ARE HERE***
>he didn't buy REQ when it was .45
>he didn't buy REQ when it was .50
>he didn't buy REQ when it was $1

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7n4e07/request_network_gaining_impressive_partnerships/
discord.gg/6BAAvpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolute shitcoin.

stop shilling an useless SHITCOIN!

S C A M

i bought around 9k when it was .07
fuck...i thought i had more time

pls tell me it will dip again

>buying a pajeet pnd coin that's been posted and shilled nonstop here for months

this.

whole market 10x'ed recently lol.

your faggot coin was below ico. you should thank btc for its run.

omg did a 50x in 55 days you brainlet.
icon did a 50x in 2 days nigger.
wan will do a 25x in 2 days you insect

enjoy your poverty gain goals of 2018.

>holding 30k REQ

fuck it feels good, wish I bought way more.

Not buying cus I’m all in STORM

I sold it for xlm, wisest decision ive made. REQ is too much a shitcoon to even be in my portfolio

can you get more pajeet than this

Bought at .20. It's fine.

BASED BERLIN user WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!

Holy shit, sometimes I forget how many retards are lurking here.

the fud-ers are shaking in their boots

I can't wait for you delusional req fags to get rekt , nobody cares about rek other than poor chinks and whites with their 5k bags. Smaet money is on OMG and XLM, they do everything REQ can do but better.
>inb4 angry req shills
>inb4 read muh white paper
Their whte paper is similoar to confido , bunch of big words and not all of sense. Theres nothing on the technical side either
>Muh accounting features
Nothing on it how they woll nypass regulations

Fuck off reqtard, might as well get rid of your bags right now before it dumps again.

When will we have fucking flags in Veeky Forums? Holy shit I can smell the curry.

I can literally smell the ass-curry water asshole through my screen. KYS pajeet.

Why don't you post some kind of actual facts and/or information, instead of making some shitcoin meme non-thread, you fucking utter dumb cunt?

Oh wait... you can't. Req is complete trash. Enjoy your bags.

Curry is lovely, you're acting like a child. Grow up man

I dont want to spent my lifetime on spoonfeeding retards like you. The use cases of REQ were discussed multiple times. If you're too dumb to get it, it's not my problem. I'm really looking forward to all you crying faggots, when REQ shows its full potential.

reqless fag detected

We all know the real pajeets are req holders , looking for a 10x FROM REKT HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA fucking retards this coin is another one of failed yc incubators.

>so your are telling me exercising is good??????? Do you have proofs or you're just bulshitting me!??????!?!???
Kys retard. Water is wet, by the way, you may have not realized that yet, because it looks like you need to be explained about the most obvious things.

Im in XLM, ENG and ICX bound to be waaaaaaay more relevant and important than some little pajeet start up like req. Hey bud , some of us want to make money from this gold rush not hold useless erc 20 utility tokens for a payment network nobody is gonna use

Those double dubs... wasted in a PnD chasing retard...

Looks like it's dumping now

Classic pnd
Can't believed you fell for it

You know nothing brainlet. Y Combinator has a greater hit rate than any incubation company over the past 15 years. They incubated PayPal themselves. Y Combinator is buying PayPal's crypto competition so they can grow them into a legit flagship company that handles crypto payments. I'll be using REQ the second the mainnet is online. Can't wait to request payments in REQ from friends and have all the annoying tasks of auditing and tax preparation handled for me.

Wut, it's still at an ath.

Req gets pnd all the time you retarded pajeet look at the chart , ebery day its pumped and dumped.

All the projects i listed are going to be way more relevant than REQT , you can't argue with this at all.
Get reqt retard

Don't try to reason with PnD bagholders. By the time REQ is $5 in April they'll have moved on to FUDding the next great coin and continue losing out on massive long term gains chasing the next 4 hour day trade whale pump.

I can't hear you from my green as fuck portfolio since I bought at 0.2 cents (or maybe less I not remember).

req is a day traders coin, not a hodl

Nice dreams faggot , omisego already does that dipshit. Enjoy using REQT network

i need a dip now

list of REQUEST partnerships

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7n4e07/request_network_gaining_impressive_partnerships/

This , this is smart money.
Req is retarded , seriously go on /r/cryptocurrency and just read the comments. All the retards are req holders wothout actual arguments other rhan muh whitepaper which isn't even technical at all , bunch of fancy words and woshful thinking.

I got in at 11c and sold just now pajeet , ive been comfier than you pajeet

Yeah yeah, of course you bought lower than me. Sure.
Sigh.
Are you that sperg from Veeky Forums? The one that jumps in complete autismo mode when someone mentions soyboys? Because you're just as schizophrenic as he is.

>that fucker flashing sell walls on binance

I hold req.

Also, join this pump group if you don't hate free money.

discord.gg/6BAAvpM

Hey guess what you fucking imbeciles: cryptocurrencies are not exercise. Exercise doesnt have 2000 other competitors for the "get healthy" product, so your metaphor is unbelieveably retarded.

>buy my shit but im not going to tell you why you should!!!

Nice useless thread bro. Good work making more noise in the cacophony. The burden is on you to provide evidence or proof. I was minding my own business until your fucking retarded thread crossed my path.

REQ remains a shitcoin.

what the fuck what an asshole

Man this guy screams I HOLD LINK/BAZINGASHIT/CRIPPLE in his post.

Okay, Pajeet.

So funny how biz says "SCAM" in litteraly the best projects. People need to be aware. I've been buying at every level since .05. Strapped the fuck in.