Xenos

Why are the Tau so lewd?
Why are the xenos so lewd to the innocent humans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzLeQs6jZEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Non-fanfiction, meme source on any of these claims?

Somewhere

There is literially no lore about interspecies relations between humans and Tau.

Is that so Kitten?

Yes it is Nicole.

Propaganda. Makes it easier to get some fresh gue'vesa.

Tau are East Asians in space, and much like east Asians on Terra, they can not handle their liquor, and its hard to tell when they are joking, or being serious.

So when she asked him if he would like some blueberry pie after they ate, she meant something that was not pie crusted.

>So when she asked him if he would like some blueberry pie after they ate, she meant something that was not pie crusted.
But user, what's the point of offering pie if they're not going to give any? Is it just normal Xeno culture to offer desert and not serve it?

Yes. For xenos are always treacherous.

I don't get this obsession with taus. They're ugly as hell and probably don't even have tits.
Their only good point is that they're blue, which is a colour ten times better than other colours.

>I don't get this obsession with taus. They're ugly as hell and probably don't even have tits.
Beats me. But the only reason this thread exists is for the Xeno-Human Fanart

>fornicating with xenos

WTF! I hate xenos now.

Because they are so stuck up and proud that their secret fetish is to be debased and plowed.

Like how all farseers who spend all their time commanding troops and arguing with commanders and humans who don't listen to them have a secret sub fetish where they just get their noble arrogant faces shoved with a warm big human cock pumping cream straight down their sorr throats from yelling. While leaking post pounding from every other hole of course.

Inside every tau/eldar is a secret THOT waiting to be released. Hence why slaanesh is around.

Then what does that make Tau then? Are water caste Diplomats secretly looking for BHC and marrying their human associates?

>Their only good point is that they're blue
That's a top tier selling point tho

Look, Tau are super tight on reproduction, see? So what happens when Li Tsu over there finds a human world far enough from the imperium to where xenos won't be purged immediately, and learns that humans can sleep with whoever they want, no government approval?

Well, you know what they say. The ones who repress it are the freakiest.

I an't wait to read the Tau reaction to the Primaris, for half a millenium they fight a technological sraganant Imperium then suddenly the fuckers are using jetbikes and anti grav tanks and the marines get 2 heads taller

What about those Howling Banshees? They seem to be absolutely infatuated with us Guardsmen. I've had one following me around like a lost puppy for a while, trying to get me to touch her ears and shit.

If Eldar ass is good enough for a Primarch, then it is good enough for me

If Tau ass is good enough for a custodian, then it's good enough for me

>Tau
>Custodian
When?

You didn't know that Kitten and Shadowsun had a thing for a while?

Everyone knows Phaerakh are the true best girls.

Ya, I think Dan Abnett was going to write a series.
You know, to make it. canon.

That's the Water Caste's job.

So, the Water Caste Diplomat's job is to seduce, fornicate, elope, and have a relationship with their human associates?

Then why do they act all weird and touchy when they offered free blueberry pie?
I'll have you know they did not offer, now show any actual pie during the whole meet-up/diplomatic congress, which makes me think they're lying.

But she left him for the Greater Good

Do Tau even enjoy sex? We know the Eldar obviously do, we have proof of that since they murderfucked so hard it created a god.

Probably not.

You are better off with an eldar, human, or necron

And because he fucked her forehead.

So we gotta settle this once and for all here my fellow gentlemen of taste and talent. Which xeno race has the best space babes Eldar, Necron, or Tau?

There’s a Phaerakh who literally obliterated a c’tan

Food for thought

Go take a shit in your Tau-lover's vagina forehead you xeno mongrelising half-ogryn.

Eldar, without a doubt. Just remember to wear earmuffs if you're railin' a Howlin' Banshee.

Shut up, Kitten, this doesn't concern you!

>The ones who repress it are the freakiest.
That's not true

They don't have ass

They do. I think one novella has farsight and shadowsun fucking. But actual procreation is an assigned duty, not on a whim.

Don't lie to yourself, you know it to be true.

Primarchs need not to worry about this

Your Primarch has confirm this to be false.

Big Bobby G! How do I, a humble Guardsman, get myself an Eldar waifu?

You just gotta go out there man and get yourself some Eldar pussy, don't be afraid of just walking up to them, don't worry about what your commisar says I got you tell them that you are in a mission from the living Primarch himself, you just walk up to them and show them your BHC, they will jump at your bones.

It's not.
Have you never fucked a girl with daddy issues? They're the top sluts around and completely freak in bed

Simple enough I guess, m'lord. Which ones do you recommend?

From the craftworld of Biel-Tan, they got the best Eldar there.

>Why are the Tau so lewd?
Communism does that to a person.
>Why are the xenos so lewd to the innocent humans?
Interbreeding propaganda to try and wipe out humanity.

What makes them the best? I mean, other than that one chick who seems doomed to remain a virgin

Harlequins are best Eldar.

youtube.com/watch?v=XzLeQs6jZEM

But clowns are scary...

Thanks m8.

Excuse my interruption in this... interesting discussion regarding fornication with extraterrestrial life forms, but according to the official, GW supported collection tales of scripture, aka lore, shouldn't space elves also known as "eldars" and blue coloured species called "tau" be, to use term from sacred scripture called Bible, "abominations" in our eyes due to their alien appearance?

Only if you're a yapping lap dog of the Corpse-Emperor.

>chaos
Oh please, you’re slaves with a little longer chains.

Everyone knows renegade is where it’s at

Renegade? Oh, you mean those guys that don't have the balls to actually make a choice.

Come back when you're not a fence sitting bunch of faggots.

>the servants of the god emperor
Ignorance, know nothing of the world and rely on faith alone.

>servants of chaos
Listened to the whispers of daemons, and lost themselves. What purpose is power if you are no longer around to enjoy it?

Renegades are those who learned of the world and it’s true happenings and realized that the emperor was a mistake, and also stood firm against the corrupting power of chaos.

They alone have the ability to think clearly, not being a puppet of the dark gods nor blinded by ignorance.

>no xeno wife
T-there's hope for first contact in our lifetimes, right?

Hell no.

First Contact is going to be a shit storm of violence, xenophobia, and hatred. It will be a minimum of two centuries before peaceful interaction is possible.

It's an Alpha Legion Pretends they aren't loyalists episode.

>All these fucking pussy heretics & renegades
Time to get MOLOC'D

Bring it.

>tfw 1 VP per character kill
Feels fucking good man

Still feeling good, Bitch Boy of Dorn?

I'll attempt it anyways or die trying. The solution is to find a relatively likeminded xeno and just go live together off in a remote location away from the majority of both species.

>Bitch boy of Dorn
>killing Lamenters, Mantis punks, and any other shitheads that get the attack dogs of High Terra on their ass
You bet your ass I am.
>tfw not affiliated with Imperial Fists at all

>good point is that they're blue, which is a colour ten times better than other colours.

Uncle Gorillaman is that you?

God, Space Marines are so fucking boring.

Yeah because the Sons of Dorn are too busy fighting actual enemies of the Imperium.

Enjoy being the High Lords' bitch and an embarrassment to the Astartes.

Phoneposters are beyond the light of the Emperor.

>But clowns are scary...
Not always!

I so want this to be canon. This and Girlyman hooking up with that hot Eldar wench.

>Sons of Dorn
>one of the few chapters besides ultras to be given mary sue faggots and plot armor
pffft
>t. buttmad eldar who's squadron got obliterated by a thousand Mon Keigh

Yes, in one of the novels
released some years back, the one where both the Imperium, and the Tau Empire have reached a sorta agreement about sending people they want to die to this death world as both sides "fight tooth and nail for the glory of their Empire", there is a part where a water caste is eyeing a air cast female, and openly thinking of fucking her.

The Ethereal keeps eyeing him, so he keeps the feelings buried down, but he wants to cross castes to mate with her.

Also old Fire Warrior novel says they have sex for fun, but the Ethereals kinda shun it, as the only time one should be having sex is when the Greater Good demands new citizens, and the Ethereals pick mating partners.

Scarily sexy you mean. A shadowseer has drugs that even the dark eldar have not tasted, and she uses these to make you believe anything she wants you to. To have sex with one is to have the body, mind, and even soul climax.

>Why are the Tau so lewd?
Why, indeed?

Because they’re an alien race with females that isn’t space elves.

>Why are the xenos so lewd to the innocent humans?

Its a proven fact that humans have the biggest dicks in the galaxy. Even small human dicks are massive compared to the sad wangs of eldar and tau.

>Implying Green is not the true colour of enlightenment
lol fag

Dragonslayer Ornstein got a tau waifu?

>Not enough fanart of the two

They and Valerian/Aelya deserve more love

Apparently the Navy officer and the remembermancer are the only ones who can't hold their liquor.

That said, I want you sober when I start the servitorization process

So is terminator armor supposed to fit an astartes inside the chest while arms and legs are controlled separately?

We don't want to go here

No, it they have the same proportions as the regular marines it's just the chest piece is so huge and covers the entirety of the torso not like you're going to be doing any acrobatics in that armor anyways.

Alright, good! Now to find out where the hell did I get the idea that the chest is like a pilot seat and the arms and legs are just robotics.

Found it!

You can't even get a human woman to touch you, why would some other species want you?

>not gold
Such abominations as I have never laid eyes on.

Tau women really are sluts aren't they

Sooo... he fucked her brains out?

Heretics, the lots of you.

I-Is this how Space Marines have sex?

Well, he seems very happy and excited in the last panel.

>pure_unbridled_autism.jpg

Here you go.

Different standards of aesthetic/emotional beauty?

My overwhelming apathy towards the suffering of myself and others, and total inability to function independently under even the most basic of circumstances could be regarded as an interesting and revered state of being.

It could happen