Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Dog Princess's Excellent Adventure Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Q0FFO

Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust

Gats's V4+Chibi Gen:
imgur.com/a/3nz8j
imgur.com/a/R79Pd
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf

Commissions:
imgur.com/a/R79Pd

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Official Videogame:
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/Eversor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Booru has been updated

I agree that we should apply the wood grain texture to all three designs in order
to make them more "equal", then probably have a vote on the final design that goes into the chart.

As the designer for the rightmost one (#3 i guess) I have an obvious bias towards it, but I also like the leftmost one (the textured one) and wouldn't mind seeing that one being used either.

why do people keep saying that yuri princess is a cuck thing?
we already went through that song and dance and her abilities were changed to be explicitly less cucky seeming.

You must not have been around for cat, witch, old panda, the NTR stuff with towerfag, general dislike for night elf. Yuri is just a lesbian, not only that but a lesbian in a cyoa where most players will be a male knight, since SIR knight is typically the protagonist. Yeah you can try to justify picking her because of whatever bonus she'll give you if you hand over princesses to her, but with certain items you can just make girls that either dont like you or you dont like into a princess you will like. There is no point to a princess that just takes your women, its either a waste of space or a pointless endeavor. If you want a princess who's fine with having sex with women you can just grab cat, hell she'll probably be fine with having sex with you as well, most princesses probably will be if your going full harem.

TLDR: having a princess based solely on yuri is a waste of a princess, especially since its just a pure fetish princess with no personality to it.

So it seems apparent people want to go for the more alien-like Psi princess. Is that right. If so, how are we going to make her? A dumb, genki 'ultimate life form' like an user last thread talked about or something else?

I liked the idea somebody succested of making the yuri character into a courtier/master, with her bonus letting you wed her with one of the princesses you didn't want/didn't rescue to gain that princess's bonuses.

Regardless im not sure it matters at this point, since both the companions and gen5 charts seem to have been filled up.

>especially since it's a pure fetish princess with no personality to it
But that's just plain wrong.

Just one more girl to go.

NANI?

>a pure fetish princess with no personality to it
But... That is objectively false.
She's an old woo-er who insists on teaching Ser knight a few tricks, but considering she's still single, you have to question the validity of these tips and tricks.
How is a failed charmer in her 40s still trying to go strong not a personality?

/trash/ died in the night, so I put it back up.

Well, people do seem to want Mimic 2 and the donkey removed, so, lets see how this plays out.

Wow, have you really been going that fast?
I haven't really been paying attention to your work too much, but it looks to have been a lot of effort. Will gladdly play through your chart when its all said and done.

Glad to see you carry through, mega-user.

>Gen 4 Expansion
>Megagirls
>Paintgirls
>Vilegirls
>/trash/ gen
What a time to be alive

She has plenty of character though.

Couldn't agree with you more.

>Devil
10/10, too cute.
>Boss
8/10 looks better then she should.
>Farmer
6/10 BOOOOOOBS!
>Dryad
7/10 the other designs were better.
>Chi
9/10, This is just an interesting design.
>Siren
Can we just make her a Trition princess? I much rather have that then a Siren, and this design is a 10/10
>Oriad/Tropical
3/10 Just bland and we've seen it before.
>Magical/Idol (trap)
4/10 really doesn't fit into the world at all.
>Pixie
7/10, cute.
>Drakainia
7/10, what is that, it's cute.
>Trash/Raccoon
10/10 Trash panda best panda.
>Psionic/Kaorti
?/10, I'm assuming that ain't her art, so can't judge her yet
>Mimic II
4/10, Just... Eww...
>Tiefling
9/10, teiflings are sexy
>Lizard/Oroboros
10/10 Biting tails are fucking adorable and lizards are my weakness
>Heroine
8/10 neat design, but don;t we have, like, 2 other hero princesses already?
>Aasimar
5/10 Don't know what she is, but I have no opinion on her.
>Lion/Tabaxi
7/10 a cute cat, what can I say?
>Donkey/Cursed
3/10 very boring design, why is she so controversial?
>Sea Serpent/Dragon
6/10 not a bad body, but maybe get a more original head in the reline.

Overall, pretty good selection, but a few bland designs bog down the whole thing.

Towergirls mobile card game when

Aasimar are essentially like tieflings, only heavenly lineage instead of demonic.

You forgot:
>Brave is still around slowly working on Stationgirls2
>Elder Scrolls Gen
>Undertale Gen
>Blank's Islands
I am honestly overjoyed by how much shit we got going on.

this year's been great for Towergirls.

Agreed.
>V4
>Bunch of tabletop rule-sets
>Towerfag's shit is in ruins
>Subtitle Pending still chugging along
Hell, vidya in general has been great too.

needs more boys, but otherwise agree

Yea, kinda agree with Him, Trition > Siren

I second this.Sirens, no matter which way you cut it, tend to be hypnotizing singers.

technically, your actually thirding this, so I'm forthing this.

Either way, I agree, and the more that agree, all the better. Welcome aboard.

>56580778
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.

I actually like a lot of Gen V, Gen IV is the weaker one to me. There are some good ones on Gen IV but most of my favorites are on other charts.

Minstrel Courtier
Love: 4
Singing: 5
Music: 4
Rile: 2
+ Knows songs from across the lands
+ Washes away doubts and fears
+ Voice of an angel
- Speaks in rhymes
- Annoyingly persistent

Boosting Ballad: Those who hear her soothing music will have their spirits lifted, ready to face anything with
sheer determination.

Berserk Courtier
+ Moves and hits like a strong gust
+ More reasonable than most orcs
+ Expert with dual axes
- Poor defense when dual wielding
- tends to lose herself in anger

Love: 3
Combat Prowess: 4
Mobility: 3
Defense: 1

Raging Rule: Being an expert with hit and run tactic, she will happily train you and others.

I vote we put her on the companion gen in place of Nanny. This is a much better orc.

Actually, I made this berserker, but I still like the Nanny. I made this more like, a sort of first case of writing this stuff, see how well I do with it.

>Accepting Culture
>Amazing Dual Wielding
>Loveable Courtier
I'm taking this one,great work!

Nanny doesn't need to be replaced, just needs new art. Berserker doesn't have to replace anybody.

Thanks. It means a lot to have something like this accepted.

Honestly I still hope that Yuri/Violet gets into Gen 5.

And maybe a different species

I don't see why she needs to be a different species, just a bit more medieval. She's kinda Modern, which is really weird for towergirls.

Just a change of clothes would solve everything.

picarto.tv/Eversor

Making 5 towergirls today.

Come watch!

Yea, I kinda have to agree on Oriad and Idol's assessments, can we replace them? They don't seem to get any love, no one would shed tears if Yuri and Raptor replaced them!

one of those still needs to be a trap if we were to replace idol

Raptor would make a decent trap, I think.
If Yuri was a trap she would just be Straight Princess.

raptor has baps right out on display, any alts for a trap aside from yuri?

Maybe the dryad or the fairy looking one?
Dryad gives us an easy wood pun, at least.

>They don't seem to get any love, no one would shed tears if Yuri and Raptor replaced them!

Speak for yourself fag

If yuri does come, it would make a better trap

the one with the purple hair with the flower in it

Hmm trap Oriad, Raptor to replace Idol?

Why are you replacing Idol princess? I really liked the design, unless you are making them female again then I'm coo with that

I'd rather Yuri replace Idol, but a yes to trap Oriad.

Maybe make Mimic 2 the trap?
>The lesbian princess would make a great trap
Yea, Sound logic there, bro.

Idol doesn't really Fit into towergirls. She's Just too modern. Plus, Field is already an idol, so we kinda have that covered.

Idol dosent exactly fit, shes a J-pop star in a fantasy setting

mimic 2 has even more obvious baps

Honestly, I'd rather have a new trap, but if we have to pick an existing princess, Might as well be oriad, don;t really care much about her either way.

oop, wrong version

I admit Oriead might be a little bland, but surely just making it a change won't change a lot?

A trap, I meant a trap.

Well, she's a mimic, she could just be puffing up for the extra attractiveness, but also thinks all humans have penises, so makes one too.

No wait, that's just a futa, crap...

>Correct Mimic 2
I'm content with this chart. Just need Trash Panda getting art and I'm happy.

Yea, how about we just come up with a new trap, won;t make Ori more interesting, and the rest of the gals look good-ish as they are, Except for Donkey. Mimic too, but she has this weird Ugly-cute quality to her So lets make a new one!

Sorry to interrupt this trap/removing Ori talk, but why isn't Hero up for a re-line, she's blurry as fuck. Like, I like her unique look, especially the eyes, but surely Ever can re-line that just about perfectly.

What if instead of a trap, this gen had a reverse trap? Double entrapment.
I could do without the trap crap entirely, really.

Raptor replacing Idol sounds good to me, not sure about making Oriad a trap though. I feel like changing an existing princess to a trap retroactively is begging for people to whinge. The fairy one seems more appropriate, but even then, i'd opt to boot one of the less popular princesses for a new trap one.

Ever said hes gonna take a shot at a reline for her, she was one of Gat's broquest gals just colored. I guess at this point folk just arent used to Gat's style anymore

as for donkey, she's gonna get redrawn, in the same way that cave princess was. Her original artist was Guayo, same fella who made Yven, Cave, Mole, and a lot of the other fanart weve gotten

Eh, I know who made her, I'm just not sold on the design like I am with Yven or Cave. Everyone has a dud or two, after all.

This. I just don't like the design.

Yea, what these two said, I don;t think a simple art upgrade would fix a bad design. I mean, that as Ever's whole reason for not re-lining squid, right?

hence, not reline REDRAW

Honestly I wouldn't mind replacing Donkey.
People have been clamoring for the gaymom so maybe stick her in or whoever else as replacement.

Yea, this, I fully support Yuri/Violet getting in over donkey.

before - after

This does not Help Donkey's case, as Cave had an decent design Before she was relined, Donkey does not.

lets see her new art before we dismiss her wholesale.

Ok, but see, Cave just had bad art, not a bad design like donkey.

I have a question: who in the hell thought it was agood idea to funnel Idol and Magical into one girl? Magical is just fine by himself.

Thirding.

Fuck that yuri a shit.

you're a shit!!!

Are Hero and Mimic II really necessary? I know Mimic II has been around a while and people have been aching to use her, but what does she bring to the table the first one didn't? As for Hero, there are already a number of combat oriented human princesses, what makes her special? I'd prefer if Magical got back onto the chart, especially since there's some debate over who to make into a trap (which totally won't cause any problems whatsoever). Lastly, who's the one in the bottom left corner?

I have to agree on Hero. She'd be pretty repetive, so I think we'd be best off replacing her.

Ahh, I see problem. You think Yuri is Russian, no no no, Yuri is Japanese word for Woman Homosexual, not Russian man.

I have made my own version of Yuri for the gen V expansion I'd like peoples thoughts

Pure Lily KIngdoms
Yuri princess

Love: 4
Lust: 5
Wealth: 3
Power: 2

+Unbeleibably cute for her age
+Has studied the art of Ladykilling
+Willing to teach you all about women
-Out of touch with the new generation
- distracted by women often

The Lily grove
An awe inspiring grove filled with the most beautiful women

Love Bonus- Purest love
Became a girl with what you consider the perfect female form

Lust Bonus- Princess and Princess
The Princess marries up to two princesses you haven't rescued, granting you all bonuses associated with that princess

"This 43 year old princess only recently realized why she has turned down every male suitor that has approached her"

I have to admit the Yurifags are getting too obnoxious whiles pushing for her to replace better princesses

It's less 'I'm a yuri-fag', and more Donkey has a shit design.

Not him but, Im convinced its just they're doing it just to piss people off.

Summary of Eversor's stream:

>Friendly arguing over what kemonomimi is
>Octopus and Bird girls
>Jeopardy theme for like 10 minutes
>Eversor forgetting to change channels to his art
>Modron Princess that confused 31vyk

You forgot the arguing over Yuri princess, there was a good bit of that near the end

Look, I don;t care who replaces Donkey, I just want that ugly off the chart.

right so, if not donkey, then perhaps modron?

Oh wow, good timing, brute.

That thing still confuses me.

Gats made my year.

The only one that's intent on having someone be pissed off is you, bud.

You really like cactus don't you Evesor?

What in the fuck is that

Holy shit, That looks AMAZING!
Gats has really upped his game on the art quality.

friend robot

Top cute.