Is it possible to have a fun campaign with a party made up of both Jedi and Non-Jedi, Veeky Forums?

Is it possible to have a fun campaign with a party made up of both Jedi and Non-Jedi, Veeky Forums?

Stop posting this thread, pedophile

Is it possible to have a fun campaign with a party made up of both wizards and non-wizards, Veeky Forums?

Shot posting aside the answer is 'yes of course'.
Jedi aren't all powerful and there are any number of ways to threaten one. So combat isn't really a worry.
Beyond that you just have to make sure that either you don't spend all your time on the Jedi's story (which can be hard to resist since they're basically the protagonist of Star Wars like 90% of the time) or alternatively, make sure that pursuing the Jedi's story includes everyone else's story or goals or whatever. Weave them all into one thread

Sure. Use Savage Worlds.

A good rule of thumb is that if you're going with a jedi, the non-jedi should be also useful - Han Solo is just as memorable as Luke Skywalker, if not more, and he certainly wasn't able to use the force.

This.

I have never ever made this thread before.

Does it help balancing if the Jedi invests in skills besides lightsaber dueling better than everyone else? I heard someone going through an older Star Wars RPG book and talking about all the stuff they get besides fighting, but no one takes it because if they do they don't lightsaber as hard.

How about the fact that one search for jedi and non jedi on the archive got me 30 pages of results, with 5 threads using the same text and thumbnail?

Gonna be totally honest with you, I just made this thread to post the picture and talk about star wars, the OP is a meaningless discussion starter I came up with on the fly. I have seriously never made this thread before.

Not according to this guy

Even in SAGA, where Force-Users have a distinct advantage, I'm sure it's possible. Just remember that characters don't need to be balanced against one another in combat, only in terms of contribution to the story and participation.

FFG's rpgs are the most balanced for mixed parties

there

Generals are shit.

So is this thread. Pack it up and take it somewhere else.

It all depends on power balance. Luckily for you, in the movies (at least the prequels) the Jedi are always exactly as strong or as weak as the power balance requires them to be. When charging an army of droids, a dozen of them can be at the front of the army and easily deflect all blaster shots fired at them. Yet when order 66 is executed, a Jedi Master can be executed by a dozen republican troopers despite having his lightsaber drawn.

It's entirely possible for a(n inexperience) Jedi to be on par with a republican trooper.

>It's an anime child
>Therefore it's pedophilia
Are you sure you're not projecting? What's so erotic about her? Her thighs? Let me guess, Kanna from Maid Dragon also gets you hard?

And you're a shitposter, so you'll fit right in.

With all the fancy stuff coming from the old EU, in IV and V Luke is more of a force sensitive pilot than a Jedi proper.

Yet you admitted to trying to start a general discussion thread.

Whoa when did I click on /v/

>there are any number of ways to threaten one
Yes, but anything that is going to be a sufficient threat to a Jedi is going to be absolutely lethal to everyone else in the party. Sure, you can still pull it off, but it's a lot harder than it'd normally be.

yes, and?