XLM: Did I get shilled for a Veeky Forums scam?

XLM: Did I get shilled for a Veeky Forums scam?
Open source will never win, Ripple took off because no one likes open source and decentralization.

Stop kidding yourself kike, XLM is the true king.

you got justice'd m8

Just read the xlm's white paper...it's all about justice for niggers and other retarded bullshit.

kys faggot sell your xlm and go buy ripple.
and i'm pretty sure those ripple shills are paid.

OP link to posted pic?

No lol.....just hold it its volatile af rn cuz of manipulation by whale accumulators. Hold tight and steady and see you at 1$ by end of january

This. Only true aryan alphas like me (pictured in the suit) invest in volkish coins like XRP and BZC

Buyijg Ripple - supporting bunch of rothschild jews who use your money to buy new lambos and yachts
Buying xlm - making the world a better place and helping underdeveloped countries so they world is less filled with violent niggers.

Ripple and Stellar are trading inversely right now. Seems like when XRP falls stellar goes up.

Hoodie is cute, shame about all the other genetic dead ends

Name one wealthy person who lives around niggers(or other assorted niggerish varieties including arabs)

you can't.

This is why you'll stay poor.

>genetic dead end
it's called The White Race

Arabs and Jews are inbred as fuck user
t. 8% jewish so I know

>Name one wealthy person who lives around niggers(or other assorted niggerish varieties including arabs)
Donald Trump, you fucking bugman. Took a picture of you at Jack in the Box the other day brah

>the 56% manlet behind wearing an iron cross

This is the hardest decision i will ever make. Either choice empowers factions I despise.

Will Farrel EARNED that goatee and iron cross, you fucking degenerate mongrel!

Bruh. just keep buying in to my dumps. I'm glad to take your shitskin money.

you think you're on the Rothschild side you stupid monkey?

But on the other hand 1 dead african is better than 1000 middle class niggers.

The guy with the iron cross medal makes me cringe. Disgusting?

How did that ? Get in there. Fucking Jews hacking me as I type.

no, your jimmies are getting rustled by whales who want to take your position. You're supposed to buy and hodl for 6 months for 200%+ gains, if you didnt do that get out now faggot

>ITT shills and weak hands

You just KNOW mafia is giving hoodie the GOOD DICK