What is the dominate species of D&D 5e?

What is the dominate species of D&D 5e?

>inb4 Humans
A bunch of subsistence helpless farmers with a few cities in constant danger are not the dominant species

Depends on the setting

Depends on the setting

I honestly don't know why OP didn't cone to this conclusion himself. Perhaps he's retarded?

Depends on the setting

well if you look at things logically
it depends on the setting

I think he was trying to do another Humans suck thread. Seriously, when did hating humans become popular? Was there a huge increase of HFY faggots when I wasn't looking and this is the backlash?

Have you tried not playing DnD?

The default setting for 5e is Forgotten Realms. What is the dominant species in Forgotten Realms?

its a forced meme

Isn't it humans?

It’s humans

Why is OP so dumb then?

Oh, a forced meme. That actually makes me angry, since at least I could understand if it was backlash for HFY faggotry. Fucking hate it when people try to push something that's funny, but actually isn't like the new Ghostbusters for example.

I dunno, let's figure out some of the submit species in 5e first. If we know which species are submit, we will also know which species are dominate.

>memefags

When did forced memes replace personality?

I don't know, but I wished they stop. It's like talking to somebody who actually says "omg" and "lol". Fucking disgusting.

Dragons of course, top of the food chain and all that

Beholders. To be more specific, Me. Xanathar, the master of Waterdeep.
*tips eyestalks*

OP gets the quality of posts he deserves

If we treated every player race as being what a basic human could be, it'd be humans because they get that fucking feat
>spell casting for farmers that can firebolt people to death
>polearm mastery for farmers so they can bonus action attack and opportunity attack people who get close

Literally all you have to do to never see "depends on the setting" again is include the setting in your post.

Dogs. They're everywhere and so they survive.

Humans

Dominant.

Depends on the setting but probably
>humans

Adventurers

Or, you could not be a passive aggressive memefag, and just ignore threads that offend your tender sensibilities.

See

that's an optional rule though

by default humans would just get the +1 spread and the world would be ruled by aarakocra or something

Alright.
I will then say that furries are the dominate race in 5e, as in the setting henceforth put forward until OP actually specifies anything at all, furries control 90% of the land, and enslaved the other lesser races for their weakness.

Logically speaking Bugbears should be the dominant species in 5e as no other race can get within their extended 10ft reach without being slapped by their noodle-like arms

who the fuck cares about 5e?

Why are you not playing 3.X/Pathfinder?
WHY are you not playing GURPS!?

>GURPS
It's too much of a mess to bother with

Did you honestly just suggest third edition