Who here has a Stacy girlfriend?

Mine was my high school crush and after killing it this year in Crypto she finally said yes to being my girlfriend and moved in.

quality

Downies don't belong on Veeky Forums retard

After you killed it in crypto....

Good to know what her priorities are.

>after killing it this year in Crypto she finally said yes to being my girlfriend
God damn, OP, you have to make a killing to finally get a girlfriend.

OP smarter than he looks.

Women don't understand crypto. You can use it to bait and fuck gold diggers... (make sure you RENT your house not buy it)..

and when she goes for the 50% divorce move.. you "forget" your private key, and the truth comes out...

You've been fucking her for free for years, she thought she was scamming you, but you were scamming her.

brilliant

ITT: larping

>OP smarter than he looks

Not hard when you look like you have an extra chromosome.

I don't have a Stacy, but I have a Stephanie, which is arguably better for different reasons.

Stacies will ruin your life. They will take all your money and destroy you. They are homewreckers. Stephanies are home-makers.

but that's rape, user :P

Wow, you look like some fat dumbass. How much luck did you have with crypto?

>got a gold digger gf.

will use up all your money while chads like me bang her on the side.

>Not fucking her by stringing then along with the promise of marriage before finally dumping her

The owl cave ring is bad news tardini.

Don't trust her. Believe me.

Found you OP

Same color shirt, same hair, same face

OP IT'S YOU

>"Hey user why don't you buy me nice birthday, christmas, valentines, anniversary presents? I thought you were rich?"

top kek

>sorry baby I actually had 100k LINK

This is the hardest I've laughed on biz. I even showed my wife. She said "it's kind of funny", but fuck her.