Npc turns out to be a succubus

>npc turns out to be a succubus
>that one party member who steps forward and tries to protect them from everyone else

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sr-DKyAVU34?t=1m16s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If he wants to test these waters, I say let the fucker drown.

You just made this thread on /a/ and it wasn't good there.

this happened to my group once, the ensuing fight led to all but one of the PCs dying.

I’ve always been fond of the Witcher franchise’s take on succubi, where they aren’t even actually demons in spite of common misconception - just incredibly horny monsters that get increasingly aggressive or manipulative if they go long enough without getting fucked

Mercenary here, attac or protec depends on who pays me more money.

It was the PC who tried to protect the soul-devouring demon, wasn't it?

>not wanting to protect that smile

actually no
>4 PCs, fighter, sorcerer, cleric & druid
>sorcerer protects succubus
>cleric tries to kill succubus
>sorcerer attacks cleric
>druid joins on the side of the cleric
>fighter joins on the side of the sorcerer
>by the end the fighter is the only one left alive (also the sorcerer's familiar, which the fighter kept as a pet)

I once had a nephandi npc corrupt a player. It took me two years OOG to manipulate him. When it was revealed he became so mad he threw a dice at my head and the game we had been playing for 8 years ended there. He didn't talk to me for weeks. Fun times. :^)

>But it's cute!
God's face is the devil's mask, user.

Did the whore live or die?

Never do this.

Independent illusions are far better than soul stealing demons

The reaction is reasonable to stupid depending on the setting. Do succubi kill or harm to feed? If not and the npc has been otherwise reasonable till this point then there's no reason to autistically smite it because "muh douche bolt".

>Everyone wants to redeem the succubus because muh dick
If this ever comes up in my games, I make sure whoever's responsible pays for listening to his dick.

>depends on the setting
There are no ambiguity here.
The Succ are evil cockloving demons in every setting imaginable.

I like that quote user. I'm stealing it.

Smite them both.

This isn't true at all, and you're a faggot.

>This isn't true at all
You have no proof
>and you're a faggot
And you are wrong

Thanks for participating on this weeks rendition of [autistic screeching]. You are currently in the lead!

Someone earlier in thread mentioned that, in the Witcher, succubi are not demons, nor are they evil. They're just monsters who want to fuck dudes.

Stop acting like an idiot, user, it's embarrassing.

>They're just monsters who want to fuck dudes
Full quote is
>incredibly horny monsters that get increasingly aggressive or manipulative if they go long enough without getting fucked
Therefore dangerous.

But no, I'm sorry. I'll start acting like less of an idiot. I'll start with some better reading comprehension.
Wanna join?

What's embarassing is a forced meme fag like yourself getting so defensive about his forced meme.

Why don't you go be passive aggressive elsewhere?

Yeah but that's how the witcher universe works. Almost nothing is 'evil' everything is just misunderstood. Its a universe full of dindus.

You said succubi are evil, cockloving demons in EVERY setting. "Dangerous" was not one of your criteria.

Want to try not moving the goalposts?

I'm not defending a forced meme, my first post was just a reasonable response to an obvious troll thread. It really just depends on the setting.

lived, came back later and corrupted the fighter into a blackguard

>They're not EVIIIIIL, they just kill people sometimes for no reason and are generally selfish and manipulative and cruel!

You can't possibly be this fucking dense.

Not him, but:
"Will get more and more dangerous and aggressive until they get a good dicking" sounds pretty evil to me. And they're definitely cock hungry. Demons don't really exist in the witcher universe as far as I'm aware, although you could argue all monsters are demons of a kind.

>thinks it's a troll thread
>still feels the need to reply
>"I know, I'll use a forced meme!"

What a retard.

It depends on a lot of things beyond setting. So, why don't you own up to either being a dumb faggot, or go ahead and start listing all the other things it depends on, you passive aggressive shit.

t. man who somehow literally only ever heard of the standard DnD setting

>Almost nothing is 'evil' everything is just misunderstood
Except humanity. Man, fuck humanity...

Okay, say I acquiesce on the Witcher.

But present a homebrew setting, a very popular way to play tabletop RPGs, wherein succubi may be demons and cockhungry, but stick to just being incredibly charismatic to get what they want?

>PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE!!

Nice buzzwords.

>buzzwords

Nice attempt at damage control. God, you memefags are such little bitches no wonder you need to replace your personality with memes.

No wonder you need to replace your argumentation with buzzwords, you have nothing to actually say.

>Get called out on being passive aggressive
>tries to call it a buzzword

We can do this all day, except each time you look dumber and more pathetic.

Even humanity is really just doing its own thing. Individually they're doing nothing wrong, they're just outstripping the elder races in terms of population which causes about half the setting's conflicts.

Far as I'm aware even nilfgaard is doing things for the "greater good".

We are not /a/

Point out where I was being passive aggressive.

Buzzwords.

>It's a universe where sapient beings can make decisions of their own free will and aren't automata
FTFY. Also: Master Mirror.

Homebrew settings are absolutely useless for any kind of serious discussion. You might as well talk about a dream you once had.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I LIKE the Witcher universe.

Also yeah, I'll give you master mirror. Is it ever confirmed that he's an actual demon, or is he another one of those conjunction of the spheres crossovers?

Depends on the timeframe. Humans can get more and more aggresive and crazy until they get a good night sleep.

>serious discussion
>troll thread
>not including homebrews in considerarion when discussing situations in a tabletop RPG
>arguing over setting details of a situation where setting was purposely left ambiguous so this exact argument can happen

user. I don't know what to tell you, but you're posting in a troll thread.

Human beings are actually evil, though. They have no qualms in slaughtering anything not like themselves by the millions.

>The Succ are evil cockloving demons in every setting imaginable.

They are pretty okay IRL.
You get to fuck them and keep your virgnity intact.

There is no troll threads, there are only troll OP's.

Also, wasn't there some anime (sorry for the mention) about a bunch of monsters going to school (because of course), where the succubus was just like a human but made everyone incredibly horny if not careful and gave people weird fantasies when she falled asleep? By most accounts she was not evil at all, and I'm ignoring the fundamentalists for the sake of a good argument.

Assuming we're talking about the witcher universe, there's humans on both sides of the fence. The Scoia'tael weren't actually under attack initially, they were just getting outbred and therefore pushed out of their cultural homes. As far as I'm aware it was them who turned it into an actual armed conflict.

>thinks it's a troll thread
>still feels the need to reply
>"I know, I'll use a forced meme!"

It's either-
>this isn't a troll thread and your reply wasn't passive aggressive
or
>this is a troll thread and your reply was passive aggressive

Considering that you said
>response to an obvious troll thread

It's basically certain that you are a passive aggressive little bitch. Case closed.

It's the Slavic mythos, though.
Most of the monsters are undead who either died in a shitty way or got cursed/tricked by something in life.

I'm still not even sure what forced meme you're accusing me of using. And my reply was genuine, if I took the OP seriously that is how I would respond.

But it's okay, I know irony is hard for autists to understand.

That's what being passive aggressive looks like.

>balloon connected to the can

Why would we kill a potential ally for the cause of EVIL?

"Unlike other monsters, succubi and menads feel no desire to kill, do not crave human blood and usually do not, in fact, mean any harm at all. They are motivated by one thing and one thing only: an insatiable lust [...] this does not mean succubi and menads do not present any danger: their never-ending advances, though pleasurable at first, have pushed more than one man to madness or even death. [...] Though succubi are peaceful by nature, when forced to fight they will defend themselves fiercely.[...]"
- Bestiary entry -

I don't think being a nymphomaniac can be categorized as evil. Though even IRL it is dangerous.

>what is the Witcher

I'd argue if your species is famed for pushing people to madness or death because you harass them for dick too much, you might well be evil.
Just because they don't mean harm it doesn't mean they're not causing it.

If you're a nymphomaniac who des that, you'd be evil too.

t. man who should not be allowed into any creative hobby

ehhh, its only because humans are who you run into the most, and for the sake of an interesting story, the places you go to in the witcher are where the fucked up shit is happening. Theres no need for happy mcpeasentville where the lord is kind, the roads are patrolled, and outlaws are brought to justice to have a witcher roll through town because that would just be boring. In the witcher series you are always seeing Humanity at its worst and monsters at their best to provide a contrast for the games main message youtu.be/Sr-DKyAVU34?t=1m16s

>Not listening to your dick.
Come on. Its better than listening to your heart.

>having working genitals
>not being undead/construct/incorporeal

Hahah what a cuck.

They spread disease with no thought for consequences. That's more than enough reason for a Lawful Good person to kill them.

They are like those niggers in Poland and Sweden going round deliberately infecting white women with aids.

I sure hope the GM doesn't get pissy over teamkilling because I'm not going to tolerate traitors.

FPBP.
Let the ass-biting commence.

Since when was nymphomania or satyro- whatever they call it when men have it contagious?

You can do both!

Seriously, if your dick doesn't get up as it used to, you should check for cardiovascular disease woth your doctor.

Since syphilis.

Well, blood flows through them both, so it's the sound of a pulse either way.

Are they famed for it? Yes, but they elude such situations by living of off many subjects, no matter the age, sex or beauty, some succubi even work as prostitutes inside the cities. So in esscence, succubi in the witcher universe aren't inherently evil, but some may be. And some may tragically single out a single human for subsistance if cornered, maybe by circumstance or pressure from persecutors.

But that's a separate disease?

>dat gothic model

Ma nigga

Do you really think nymphomaniac demons are not a vector for every nasty venereal disease known, and few new ones just for shits and giggles. No the creature must be destroyed.

Shame

Whatever Master Mirror is is left somewhat ambiguous, but there is evidence implying that he's some kind of potent, unbound djinn.

The late stages can increase arousal in rare instances.

Seriously, syphilis can and do affect the brain if untreated.

How do you know demons have the biology to carry and transmit diseases?

>Do you really think nymphomaniac demons are not a vector for every nasty venereal disease
Often one type of disease have troubles with affecting different species.
So yes.

Also if there were nymphomaniac demons their immune system would be super effective against any venereal disease and as they procreate with humans and not with themselves, then they would have none venereal diseases of their own.

So fucking sex demon would be as dangerous as keeping a house pet and getting flu from your cat or dog.

>They are pretty okay IRL.
copy right infringement
or NOTmoorcock's Elrick of meliborne

A N I M A.
There they can also be sex-vampires, but not evil.
Lmao they're still monsters and hence they loathe you and they MUST be put on the pyre, you're a good christian aren't you user?

Last time my party "acquired" a succubus, she didn't do fuck all except help us in two fights then bail.

She wasn't allowed to fuck anyone on the ship, and made some friction with a few party members but otherwise it was forgettable.

The worst kind of viral diseases are those that jump from some creatures to humans. Good viruses don't cause much bother, bad viruses horribly maim their host because they don't know what the heck they are doing in the wrong organism.

Morrigan from Darkstalkers isn't evil

notice the fedora

I don't get why should we critisize the closest thing to a proper hat we currently have.

What's next, we should mock a good moustache too?

sauce?

These days, Veeky Forums wishes it could reach /a/ levels of quality.

Don't even worry about it. It is the same anime with the chick who have a fetish for explosions. For the life of me I can't remember the name of it but it is completely forgettable beside for a few key moments and the anime as a whole only exist to sell the book.

Konosuba.
Its an alright comedy show

>I don't get why should we critisize the closest thing to a proper hat we currently have.
>not owning a bowler, or a Wolsey or any other cap.
trilbies are not cool on neck beards, go for something else.

I just went there to check. They are okay, I guess, but they will never have the potential tg enjoys.

They are fundamentally bounded you see, all their topics are about series already made, which is okay, but limited. Tg is infinite, and settings constitute half of the discussions here, if that. Creativity, worldbuilding and characters are linked to those, but also to literature, media, creation, real life and so many other things that tg has to try hard and consistently just to be mediocre.

You can have /a/ in tg, you can never have Veeky Forums in /a/. Such is the nature of things.

But more on topic, can you imagine that the guy defending the succubus is a paladin, and the guy about to cleave the succubus is also a paladin? How would that one go?

I'll let you know that I have a neat trimmed beard and a smallish moustache. But sadly, my fedora got all crumbled by misguided storage attempts. I could use a cap, but it's not the same.

In other words, succubus working as intented.

That's not up to how you feel about it but to the game at hand.

He wants the super succ

I'll let you know that you sound like a faggot. Serious.

Meh

Yes.
You should defend the succubus from your fucking awful party.
All the succubus wants to do is suck your dick.

As opposed to aqua, who wants to be a fucking albatros around your neck. Or the paladin, who wants you to tie her up and do freaky BDSM shit. Or the explosion fetishist.

I am also an explosion fetishist, so I might be okay with that last one, but otherwise succubus is top tier.

look man there's a good reason to suspect that you are either not old or attractive enough to pull of the trilby.
try something else is my advise.

I was that party member. Her true form remained secret to the rest of the party. She was redeemed and nonevil to begin with and didn't cause any trouble.

Because it looks like shit.