Is it over?

is it over?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jYkJjR
ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yup everyone take profits and move back into bitcoin.

once ppl start realizing the potential of XLM, it will be

it was over before it began

Yes, ripple the kike nipple is dead

oh and normies, if you wanna get rich start trading real crypto with insider info. Get 50% gainz and more.

discord.gg/jYkJjR

No it's not. Banksters just don't work these days. And Banksters never will leave this coin again.

2018 is the year where you count gains in Ripples instead of Sats

Get ur lambo money and move on

>commie coin
>muh end world poverty
>feeding the animals
lol you faggot

this
is why you should buy xlm. I hope you have a strong back, because those bags are going to get heavy.

Yup.

ITS OVER PEOPLE

Sell it now while you can get a decent price.

China discovered ripple back in 2014
Sent it to the moon
This year Korea discovered it
Sent it to the moon
It is over until the next Far east Asian nation discovers it...
Of course you are out of far east nations to discover it.
Indonesia?

CRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLECRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLECRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLECRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLECRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLECRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLECRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLECRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLECRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLECRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLECRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLECRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLECRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLECRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLECRIPPLE CRIPPLE CRIPPLE

fuck this rant makes me want to beat a cripple

I got out at over $2 per coin.

That price window is closing

Yep. Hope you guys took your profits.

>at 2.15

>was 40 cents a few weeks ago

>not on coinbase yet

If you arent holding you're fucking retarded

lol bitcoin

Currently trading the dips and slowly but surely increasing my supply. The coin tanking is great imo. With a bit of time and effort I can probably double my hodl.

Fucking shitposters and alarmists need to hang

You're in denial, just sell already. It will -NEVER- be added to coinbase or gdax

Accumulating as we speak.

Doubling again by the end of January sounds too sweet. Long term hold to the moon afterwards.

Lmao, "It will go to $500 dollars per coin, i swear"...

hahaha

This is a nightmare. I did a reverse mortgage on my home to buy Ripple. Does anyone know when it's going to go back up? I need something to tell my wife.

It's not over until I said so.

conspiracy theory x100. the fees and slow transaction time on btc and soon eth alone make the better tech shine in a free goddamn market. banks dont controll shit. they simply want to benifit from saving 60% on transaction fees.

$15 is not impossible. I'll make sure to throw some change in your tin can, when I happen to be picking up my cocaine in the rough part of town.

All the opposite. Search for fractals applied on financial markets. It's just an impasse of stability, nothing more. To me, as an mechanical engineer, looks like a system damped vibration after an impulse (see how the MACD behaves on the peaks similarly as the imposed graph). All that XRP is need another impulse that eventually will come from the news and BTC.

Coinbase isn't adding this shitcoin

But BTC is primed to pump. When it does XRP is going to dive even more.

Just like it will -NEVER- hit $1.

Screencapped your post. See you in January, kid.

$15? Lol not a chance. All you dumb fags don't understand marketcap, Ripple supply is massive. No way this shitcoin is surpassing BTC and if anything is displacing BTC it sure as hell isn't this centralized shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

people dumping this yoy, sell now....

Thith guy thpeaks with a lithsp, and I read hith pothst in hith voithce

Market cap grew by more than 1600% in 2017. Let this number sink in a little, and then you can, perhaps, use this newfound information in your future arguments.

Cheers, m8.

just broke 14k support
next stop 12500

I project that XRP will stablish around 1.75 +/-.5 USD before the news come with something new (if the coinbase rumour is truth, that could be the one). On the other hand, the only way that XRP dive bellow 1.70 is only when BTC reach again 20kUSD. I mean, from now on, it looks like BTC and XRP are correlated in a negative way. just look at the charts on coinmarketcap, the are inverse each other (as a matter of fact, some people could reduce risk on this behaviour).

The inverse relationship with BTC is why XRP is the most valuable coin to me at the moment. For swing trading it's even better than going to fiat.

Yes I did a terrible writing on that post.
Not from burgerland or an english speaking country or Indo-asian region.

>Not a gringo
>Not a pajeet

quality b8

>5661634 just tell her you know a rich engineer with a lisp who understands fractals and can reassure her:
>5661359

Xrapid about to launch. Japanese are going to buy up ripple, not because of the tech but just because of hype.

>Fast
>Reliable
>Cheap
>Well known

I don't think it's going away anytime soon. Bitcoin is shitcoin.

not low enough to buy in, sell now!

> Ripple has the lowest transaction fee
> He doesnt know about the superior RAIBLOCKS COCK
Heh. Better luck next time kid

>Raiblocks
KEK, fuckin pajeet thinks his single exchange coin can cripple the ripple

this. All these faggots hoping for short term gains when they don't even realize banks haven't started using this until next year. I'm gonna laugh my ass off once the second wave of real money hits and ripple surges to KING status.

>getting added to kucoin and most likely binance
top kek

"Insider" info, lol, you guys are more like a million monkeys on a million typewriters. I wonder, will all Discord posts be banned here or will the SEC come down on you first? Doesn't really matter, I think the statute of limitations is 10 years for this kind of fuckery, they'll have plenty of time to round you up.

bank markets are closed in weekends so its just normies buying now

Yeah, the bug men have no souls, and neither does anyone else who is buying this shit.

Korean anons following a fad shitcoin is not banks manipulating markets.
Yes (((banks))) own Ripple
Yes they are looking for a way to kill and/or subjugate crypto.
But Ripple was not it.
It was just a thing that happened.

>Bitgrail down right after Raiblocks dips from $17 to $12

Nothing sus right user? Thank god I only bought a few of these little fuckers.

My cock is literally dripping with pre-cum thinking about all the bag holders and lost money from people holding this Jewcoin. I'm going to paint my room with ropes of jizz when they dump A BILLION coins on the market, starting a cascade effect that crashes the price and all you profit whores who didn't care about real crypto get fucking REKT OH GOD I'M CUMMING ALREADY I SWEAR THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN USUALLY now get out.

Japan is about to discover Ripple.

>lowest cost
But what about Doge?

>about to launch

"May" launch. I don't think that this was fully confirmed by Ripple.

North Korea too. now that they blocked all their money assets they need a cheap way to move them

Ok I sold. I'll rebuy once BTC stops pumping.

No, it's just beginning. XRP serves a real-world purpose, and Ripple speaks to an industry that is worth trillions of dollars.
---

this was announced days ago:

"In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico."

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/

Normie humor

XRP moon mission is over

BNTY in 2018 going to Mars

>when they dump
Who are "they" in your incoherent rant?

Ripple 101
----------

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships (e.g., Amex, Santander, ..) and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (as in Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

The last 24hrs was a textbook example of a great trade opportunity.

Get in. Get out. FAST

This was never an investment. You don't just hodl and hope.

Take the money and run.

If you sell before it's added to Coinbase you should literally kys

if it hits 1.50 I will buy more

I got some free xrp back when it was created how do I access my wallet? I can check online its balance but don't know how to access it to send them somewhere

You are fucking retarded. Anyone who bought at the beginning of the year and held until now made more than anyone who bought bitcoin at the beginning of the year

>kucoin
my sides, another pajeet exchange, yay!

>most likely binance
yeah good luck, you've been trying for so long now

Ripple you dumb cunt. It's in escrow, waiting like a chambered bullet. And then 54 consecutive months with a billion each after that. Can you say cash grab?

>before it's added to Coinbase

Coinbase doesn't think XRP is a worthy coin.
It didn't pass their internal measures.
I'm trying to find the interview. I'll post the link when I get it

>mommy I'm scared of investing ,that's why I bought only 10 coins mommy protect me from the big bad exchanges mommy, the coin is a scam because of a exchange.
Fucking toddler.

Oh, so a company, who worked on this since 2013, will sabotage their own coin, and fuck over all of their investors.

Sounds legit.

How much meth are you consuming?

nah i sold xrp when it was high, now i am waiting for it to drop again so i can buy more BEFORE it's added to coinbase.

>Ok I sold. I'll rebuy once BTC stops pumping

Good swap.

BTC is at an attractive entry point right now.

you have to try harder if you want us to sell you below $10

Ripple is superior to all coins even when it comes to decentralization.

Also ripple is centralized. It will never be added to coinbase as long as it remains so.

We are the ripple marines

>Anyone who bought at the beginning of the year

Yes. But to those who bought in during the pump should have exited rather than let greed turn them from trader into investor.

Why ride on the way down when you can buy back IF and when it rises in the future?

it's actually more decentralized than bitcoin.

.Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower (Bitmain)
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower (China)
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents (Bitmain)

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated
-double spending not possible
-Anyone can run a validator and use his own list of validators

tldr; with bitcoin you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power, with Ripple, you explicitly choose who to trust.

Does Binance tank anyone elses PC performance? I swear they have a mining javascript running in the background.

>I swear they have a mining javascript running in the background

haha - and I thought it was Chrome

No support in site, we going down my man. Buy back January 2nd.

What don't you faggots get?

Ripple = Winner
Bitcoin = Dinner

Bitcoin is going to get eaten up and shit out onto the streets of Bombay while Ripple goes home to fuck the Prom Queen. You dumb fucks who really think the magic carpet ride is over need to get skull fucked by a honey badger.

Fuck it I just bought back in. I can't stand not holding Ripple.

nevr noticed anything out of the ordinary

Is it going up again????

I bought at 2.3 fuckkkkkkkk

XRP is the AOL of crypto. It is a transitional technology between true decentralization and current single-use application. And like AOL, it will fail when the technology actually takes off.

I can see it being adopted by Amazon in the coming months. And gaining actual mainstream use.

>Being this new.
Holy shit user.

I just lost 50 Ripple trying to swing trade. I'm not cut out for day trading.

BINANCE

13k wall breached....RUN NOW

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>buying ATH

Did you skip your Finance classes?

Coinmarket quotes it at $2.02

She's headed to sub 2...

gonna check the sell/buy order before you buy yoy

Yep. But you can still hitch a ride on the VERGE MOON MISSION