Fashion of the far future

looking for some pictures to help inspire the look of a setting. hopefully, you all have more pictures of the concept than I do.

I've never known how to upload batches to Veeky Forums, so bear with me as I slowly upload a few examples.

and I'm out of pictures.

Chinese Mall Cops.

What sort of future? Cyberpunk?

I like those gloves. The rest is crap, but those gloves have style.

That depends entirely on technology and economics.

Will a new material be invented that is both cheaper than cotton, and more comfortable than cotton? (Polyester tried and failed). If not, then cotton will still be king. So you're looking at variations of existing cotton products for most casual wear.

As tech makes life easier and as tech becomes more and more integrated to daily living:
>Lower classes will have more tech on them, most likely though augmentations giving a 'punk' vibe
>Upper classes will gain clothing that is more decadent and useless as a power status can be indicated via the more useless and non-functional clothing you wear (especially in the females). Possibly wayyy more sexy too cuz why not/

A basic bitch thot would be wearing this today

The future is people overcoming the problems of mass production and realizing older clothing styles had a superior aesthetic.

>I've never known how to upload batches to Veeky Forums
Well basically you just get a copy of xChan Directory Dumper and let it go to work.

Great contribution, I can tell you get out of the house a lot.

Pictured: South American gray-ops team in commercial privacy shrouds, circa 2100.

>tfw ywn have bioradiotelepathy antennae protruding from your forehead

Thanks man, I really try to contribute my 5's to threads

I can tell he gets out to. He dose know that women, specifically basic bitches, would wear that outfit today. So hopefully no one else posts retarded lame shit like that.