Holes

Alright Veeky Forums here's the deal: in your current game, a plague of holes is beginning to spread across the populous. Outside of being disquieting and uncomfortable, they don't appear to be doing anything other than spreading from person to person, and slowly covering each victim's entire body.

>how do the holes spread from person to person?
>what, if anything, has caused the holes?
>what is the true purpose of the holes?
>can the holes be cured, and if so how?

>inb4 "I don't have a current game"
Then pick a setting.

Also because this is Veeky Forums:
>how many people try to be lewd with the holes, and how badly does that go?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/13843/302d63ff9e/?p=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Mom, what should I do?
>There's nothing else I can put inside of me...

I remember a time when I couldn't even look at it without being grossed out.

Now I only want to post it.

The more someone looks at them, or thinks of them, the more susceptible they are; dwelling on them or staring at them causes a small bundle to form
A memetic agent that has taken a physical form.
Not a purpose, but a symptom
No. It can only be quarantined.

The holes don't bother me, Its whatever the fuck is in the holes.

> This hole was made for me.
People start climbing into the holes in order to plug them, or they have inexplicable sense of belonging someone's holes and they start stuffing themselves in. Corpses with man stuck with dozen bodies who suffocated by stuffing their heads in the central body's holes.

Do holes even physically exist?

By touch, shared cups/towels/silverware and rarely through the air.

An ancient ritual which a mad sorceror used to summon an extraplanar creature.

Each one is a tiny portal. Once enough open, and who knows how many might be enough?, the creature will slither through.

If the creature's destroyed, the infected will regenerate over time as if from a normal wound. But only the parts of the body that do regenerate.

>*hits blunt*

Post it.

Do I want to know?

They are referencing an erotic horror manga by Henmaru Machino called "The Holes", which OP is most likely referencing as well.

As you can no doubt see from the reaction of those which remember it, you don't want to go looking it up, and it's not something which can be posted on this board.

REMOVE LONDOR REMOVE LONDOR DARK SIGIL MUST BE REMOVED

PRAISE THE FUCKING SUN

The irony is that outside of the sheer horror of it, there's nothing truly NSFW about the image.

And it's hardly erotic.

Isekai Solaire into the Sunless Sea setting. It can only end well.

>And it's hardly erotic.
Speak for yourself.

> it's not something which can be posted on this board.
There is nothing in it that would be breaking any of the rules. I'd post it if I had it.

That's the "This hole was made for me!" one, right? Don't recall there being anything inappropriate, if so.

Nah that's The Enigma of Amigara Fault.

That's Junji Ito, dude. Another ballpark entirely.

*music plays*

Sounds like SCP is your setting.

for some reason that image makes me terribly uncomfortable, damn my hand is twitching

And this one?

You should try some, it's delicious.

Seeing I'm the only one with balls here. The Final image the the fucking doujin. Not sexy, just disturbing. If I get banned, you guys remember me.

fuck that, really
these are ok

This look sickly disturbing but
>english version is not on the panda
what do?

SEE

I'll get you the god dam link. Fuck. Here. hbrowse.com. Find it there. Have fun, you sick bastard.

It is, actually, just in a collection rather than as a stand alone.

exhentai.org/g/13843/302d63ff9e/?p=4

Page 95 on.

Thanks.

Welp, that was shorter than expected.
I am now scarred for life

Given the collection, it was pretty much designed to fuck with you. The whole thing preys on so many primal fears of humans, and that last image is straight up designed to be horrifying.

My collection or reaction images is mostly cropped hentai and I still think you're pushing definition of "technically worksafe" to the limits here.

Fuck, I now want to read the whole thing but... I'm scared.
How come?
Horror movies haven't done anything to me in a long time but an obscure 12-pages doujin is making me shiver.
I can't even look at without feeling dizzy.
Based Japan

...okay there is something seriously wrong with Japan, a normal society shouldn't produce shit like this.

>Welp, that was shorter than expected.
>I am now scarred for life
Things you don't want to hear after the first date.

I think it mostly boils down to a fear/revulsion about parasitic nesting.

It's no different from an horror movie, only more disturbing because this is not actually meant for a broad audience.

Once again, it was pretty much made exactly to fuck with people. There's plenty of shit in western media that does the same thing.

And of disease, and infection. Especially infection relating to public transport/large crowds.

BY THE EMPRAH

Testing. If this post goes through, I thank you for not banning me.

You should be safe as long as a jani is not wandering into this thread or if no one is reporting the post.
And the pic is technically worksafe, it's juste extremely disturbing.

>le holes fetish meme again

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Depending on how it is ruled, it might fall under gore which is under rule 3.

And yet, I feel nothing. Not disgust or a stirring in my loins.

>He posted it

A town obsessed with _____

Now I'm hungry.

Holy shit, what the fuck

Two nukes was not enough.

why does this exist

This is something straight outta Lovecraft's nightmares.

Poor OP just want to discuss a potential game with that doujin as inspiration for a setting but people are too horrified to even think about it.

Two nukes DID THAT.

Can’t tell where her ass begins and her pussy ends.

Two words: Delta Green.
Have it appear there, whatever explanation for it works, from eldritch abominations running wild to some biological virus made by retro engineering Mi-go technology.

smug

I have seen threads with genuine gore (photograph) in OP reach autosage peacefully. Mods either don't mind, don't care, or are into it.

AND THIS
IS TO GO
EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!

Well..More Nukes are required. We shouldn't stop nuking until that ends.

>imperial Japan
>actually invade, pillage, harm, rape and kill people
>get nuked into the opposite

>current Japan
>peaceful people who make disturbing drawing that harm no one
>hurr durr let's nuke them again

I go blow up that scheming blond and her fox again.

Can we use this past experience to estimate number of nukes required for North Korea? Accounting, of course, for the fact that they're regularly nuking themselves, presumably to build up immunity to any such foreign action.

>peaceful people
Did you watch literally any news story on their prime minister or their so-called defense force?

Well, there's certain push to remove the "pacifist nation" clause from their constitution (that they were coerced to put there after WW2 by US).

>All the fucking newfags freaking out over this

God, the cancer is real

Most people in Japan don't care about politics so saying that Abe is representating of Japan is a big stretch.
Actually saying that the head of a government is representative of the entire country is retarded in general.

>their so-called defense force?
>there's certain push to remove the "pacifist nation" clause from their constitution
People got pissed when it was mentionned and started protesting in the streets which is very rare in confucean countries.
Also it's not like Japan was surrounded by peaceful countries, quite the opposite actually.

THIS ISN'T FUCKING CREEPY YOU WORTHLESS FAGGOT SCUM

Meh, at least they're learning. Personally, I do find it a bit disturbing, since I know someone out there is jacking off to it.
Did you post it, niglet? No, then fuck off soyboi.

Ahhh, someone deleted my picture. Which one of you is a little faggot?

RIP user.
You'll be remembered.
I still think it wasn't ban worthy but there's definitely a double standard in the west concerning drawings of eastern origins.
See

i missed it can i have a link?

This.

THE LIBERATION OF NIGHT

Read the thread, both the source and a link are posted.

Checked.

I masturbated to The Holes the first time I found it. She was just so enthusiastic and enjoying it so much. Seeing her pleasure herself like that got me going.

Mate, that's a bit disturbing but hey it's 2D and no one got hurt so it's all good.

So did I. Just use tg archive newfag.

Exposure to void magic, a specific type of demon, or certain emotions.

It’s a curse crafted by a well meaning priest that didn’t think his cunning plan all the way through.

To mark those affected by a corruption known as the Mortal Desires. Users of void magic and those afflicted by desire based demons typically feel an insatiatiable hunger or emptiness that they need to fill, and their attempts cause impressive falls. The holes were meant to make finding such victims easier by marking them with a physical manifestation of their emptiness.

Removal of the underlying corruption is the main cure, but the holes aren’t great at differentiating between corruption and natural emotional distress. Distress that their thoroughly unsettling appearance can cause. The cure for that is therapy.

Underrated quints

Are you michael from vsauce?

Are those crackers or dried slices of some kind of cucumber or squash? They look yummy anyway, like they´d crumbly and maybe even slightly salty. That is unless I´m dumb and these are slices of some kind of sea sponge or something.

I feel an intense desire to chew on it.

are lotus roots and are a common edible vegetable in Asia.

is a lotus flower+lotus seeds.

are lotus seeds shopped on a JK

>is a lotus flower
Fucked up, is a lotus fruit, not a flower.

Belief in the Gods. When someone prays or uses magic around those with the holes, they start to develop them, too.

An old forgotten god was awoken from it's assumed tomb, and is trying to seek those who remember it

The holes are its incomprehensible body trying to interact with anyone near-by to find it's followers. It's mostly forgotten how to spiritually connect with mortals

Enough adherents remembering the god's name and its original domains will cause it to reverse what it's done.

Man why do I want to gnaw on that so much? Just hook a tooth into one of those holes and tug.

Because you're a faggot

Hey, the Spongebob live action movie looks a lot better than the trailers suggested.

I'm kind of curious how someone sustains an injury like that. It doesn't look like shrapnel or any kind of gunshot wounds I've seen

I'm pretty sure that's a fake arm. The hand doesn't move.