TAXES

Hello, Figured id settle the confusion by coming to the source of it all. You might have seen the news that I signed a bill enabling all cyprto exchanges to be taxable but i assure you that is not the case.

Feel free to ask any questions !

- Jared

I just farted but it was one of those hot farts thats way too stinky for how small it was

Wait you are not taxing trades between alts?

You only tax when people purchase stuff or cash out to fiat?

Ok, you can start by assuring us it's not the case by actually assuring us...

Soyboy faggot

wtf is this real

kill yourself kike

sharpie in pooper

this -- this is really fucking real?

do you eat sandwiches while molesting children?

nice try bucko

ugly handwritung

That's a legit shoop

it's so meta

Where can I cash out a few hundred dollars without getting taxed to shit?

Of course
Sharpie in pooper pls

Hi, can you use my referral code on kucoin so we can get more taxes as nation, thanks.

1bg63

guys this if fake, shopped photo from a reddit AMA

is this 4 real user ?
if it is you sir are fucking hero can you ask mr. President to relieve blockchain startups from any form of tax please ?
>i'm trying to start one but being fucked by feds is not fun

goddamnit i was excited

Is there tax on loans that you've defaulted on, and they lender has taken your collateral?

For instance if you had 100BTC, and took out an equivalent fiat loan putting the BTC up as collateral..

Then you default on the loan, the lender takes the BTC, you take the FIAT.

What is the tax implication here?

What perfectly fine quads wasted on a brainlet

Transfer all of this years earning to LINK, This method is the only non taxable event for any funds higher than $600

- Jared

these numbers... peculiar..

I've never gotten quads before....mfw

Jared if this is really you. Take a photo with that same piece of paper and a sharpie up your anus. I bet you have a hairy ass.

On the real though. Taxes through each crypto trade, get the fuck out of here. With the amount of trades I do and the paper needed to print said trades, would kill too many trees

>being this new

wow

Can ou plz tell us thenew tax law thst just passed. Also what about holdng for one year and what tax bracket will it be? thanks

I do happen to have an interest in men, you don't have a problem with that do you?

- Jared

Nigger I've been on Veeky Forums for like 10 years. fuck out of here.

>Some faggot kike ever coming to post on /india/
Didn't even have to fall for the photoshop, already knew.

wonder what this guys testosterone level is

You have been on Veeky Forums for 10 years and never received quads? That seems very unlikely mathematically speaking, unless of course you only post once a month.

- Jared

210 ng/dL

I have read though that high testosterone lowers intelligence.

- Jared

hey jared thx for not being a commie but Veeky Forums is anti leftist and anti faggotry, pls go

The above message was for you.

- Jared

Solid bait user, I give it a solid 7/10, would've been an 8/10 but you're a deluded linkie.

afraid to respond....bait track ip.

Whenever the IRS knocks on your door and you missed LINK shooting up to the moon and you need a shoulder to cry on, just remember that I'm here for you.

Don't hurt yourself, please.

- Jared

Source?

- Jared

>Transfer all of this years earning to LINK,
God damn it