Confess

Confess.

I waited to buy bitcoin till it was at 17k

I could be a lot, lot more rich if I simply hodld a lot more bitcoin.

I sold 1.12 BTC worth of alts for USDT when BTC was 5.5k. I am the true definition of a gaylord.

Ive been fucking a lot of hookers lately. I fucked this girl from my work and it was meh. I feel bad because I didn’t really keep talking to her.

I always feel bad and that’s why I don’t get involved with chicks. I feel deep down I’m a piece of shit and can’t relate to normies anymore.

But yeah today I fucked this hot ass Latina with fake titties. Omg man it was amazing. She was scratching my back and let me choke her.

How can normie girls even compare? Fuck.

Pajeets made Veeky Forums a better place.

>let me choke her

Girls beg me to choke them bro.

i was going to sell around 8.5k USD worth of btc at 19.7k price but i didnt. still holding those bags to this day

I'm holding 2k of BigBoobsCoin

I didn't sell my btc at 20k because I felt like it would never go down

Forgive me father for I have shilled.
>Signatum
>e$pers
>Digibyte
>Link

i'm like 90% in on tron while everything around me moons.

I just put 50 percent of my crypto money into link.

You'll be fine. Just watch.

The more I look into crypto, the less I care about prices.

I stopped talking to women to read charts.

I sold all my fun for xlm yesterday and then fun outran xlm overnight

I bought 2k link in november

bought BTC at 18k with a CC

I don't know what any of you nerds are talking about, I just like to go on Veeky Forums and disagree with whatever anyone says

i sold 2 btc 2 years ago for PS4. biggest regret of my life

>still holding those bags to this day
so like two weeks?

I like to post low-effort profanity filled FUD on coins that I'm confidently holding, just to see what other holders will say in response.

> tried to daytrade
> went from 9k LINK to 5.6k LINK
Lord, forgive me my weak hands

>fucking a Latina
Typical amerimutt.

Was a nocoiner till 26.12.2017.

>tfw I do this too
>tfw the Pajeet crisis is manufactured by Veeky Forumsraelis

lol

I have the urge to buy low and sell high. Father forgive me my sins.

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I have a crippling FOMO and trade emotionally.

i am hodling xrp hoping for another pump, i am greedy i know

I know your feels bro

disgusting.

how to avoid FOMO falling knives and GREED? I'm so prone to these mistakes. please help me padre

I sold right before xrp moon to buy potcoin. I have sinned.

Same desu

buy low and sell high
that'll solve 90% of your problems

Sometimes i want to sell my link stack. I wish i could find at least one link fudder. I travel with a shovel in the trunk.

i have lost money overall

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.
I try and DYOR but it fails. Everything feels like a PnD ALL THE TIME.

I want XRP to crash and burn to the fucking ground partly because I'm mad I didn't make $$ on it. The other part is because normies ruin crypto.

I went all in on Tron at 5 cents.
Lost 20% by selling low.
>But then dumped all I had left into xrp. Fucking doubled up. Still HODLing, should have sold last night.

Fuck Tron.

We are all guilty of this

I'm urinonically all fucking in on LINK and I don't care what anyone says. If this coin fails I'll just continue wagecuckin like I always have.but if it moons I fucking made it and I will never speak to you pajeets again.

The only reason I made money was because my friend is a jew and he told me what to do, and continues to give me moon missions. Every time I listened to Veeky Forums I lost money. One of the luckiest things I did was hold 1 bitcoin, but I wish I sold at 20k.

I had ten BTC when it was $200 and used it all to buy psychadelics on Agorra

Ate my girlfriends ass and she farted on my tongue.

I sold 500 Antshares while it was at $5.

I constantly post irrational TA on TradingView and get an enormous amount of followers/agrees with each post. I think it's because I make the charts pertty. But I don't know the first thing about technical analysis and I am way off pretty much 100% the time. And I know better than to trade based off of my own analysis.

I see so many dumbass threads on \biz that I genuinely think that the people deserve to have their money taken away from them.

Therefore I give them really misleading advice, just to get rid of them, forever.

$2 was my price target for XRP, it was all along ever since I bought at $0.14, but I sold at $0.84 expecting it to tank. I didn't think $2 would come this soon! I sold! I sold! Lord forgive me

> mfw sell and buy at the same time

Bought XRP when is was 5 cent sold at 2.80

I pretend to be a pajeet on /biz and pretend to be a muslim on /pol

I miss old Veeky Forums so much

i have just sold 0.4 XMR and invested in some shitcoins i already hold bigger amounts before, just to make their numbers even, like 80 instead of 63, 6000 instead of 5993... you get it.
now i go to sleep with a good feeling.

I have been forcing random shitcoins in Veeky Forums for over a year now.
The sad part is that not only I am not profiting from them, I never owned a single satoshi of crypto in my whole life.

get the fuck out of here. get a life.

I actually have a girlfriend who loves me and a real job, but if I don't waste one or two hours using multiple IPs to force shit like verge or link I feel hollow.

I don't actually care about blockchain technology. And I don't think it's going to help many people.

I have 10 members of my extended family invested in btc through a coinbase account I set up using my cousin's checking account. They don't know how it works, and I use the money they invest to give them small steady gains. I've probably stolen 10 grand from them.

I FOMO'd on Aragon and Golem back in May. I'm still hodling those bags.

Ok, this I must say this because I am starting to feel bad.
I, together with 4 anons created Upfiring (UFR) with the only purpose of pumping it and then dumping it on poor anons. If you remember, a few months ago someone started a thread here asking for volunteers to create a shitcoin. Yeah. That was me.
Anyway, to be 100% true with you guys, I don't feel bad about it, I am only confessing because they kicked me out of the team.

I spent 300 BTC on Oxys on SR1

I fomo and fud things i dont even hold because i like seeing the uneducated lose

I bought salt from the platform before realize I could buy them much cheaper on the exchanges!!!

I wasted an entire ETH on that. I have paid my penance and DCA'd down to 5 bucks a token now.

BUT I STILL FEEL SO ASHAMED

dear god

That is brutal but you will still profit off of that purchase.

I bought 3 eth worth of XRB at the literal ATH of 16.7$ a piece

NORMIES GET OUT

>the average Link hodler.

I FUD link erryday and get many keks out of it even when I'm hodling 100k links.
I believe link fud memes are among the best of Veeky Forums in 2017

LOL I ALSO DO THIS. Gotta sell that extra 0.06 btc ASAP

Capped this for posterity. I this the JUST coin rebrand? Just curious

yall smart af

You know what must be done

Join our groups for memes and pumps:

t.me/WhaleWars

I sold my fun not too long ago to buy tron and missed the fun moon mission

pls dont rape me Father ive been a good boy i swear ive been a good boy