WHAT SHOULD I DO

Hmnn.....A shitty exchange just incorrect deposit me with 9 Bch..what should i do?

send one or two to a poorfag who'll be very grateful

1LX2XP5hMHBFYEbHeyt2g41kAMkQzUyd9V

op here, if i don't tell them will they know about it?

Yes. Will they notice? I don't know. I'd run with the money while you have the chance.

most likely not, keep in mind that there's a fuckton of transactions going through the network and it's very very unlikely. on top of that, the market isn't regulated, so they can't really do anything. i've seen this happen before with LTC and nothing was done, although that was more like $1000 worth.

contact them and give it back. don't be a nigger

cash it out retard

Reported. Enjoy your ban

move them somewhere else, i remeber a few months back i got some free lumens from bittrex because of the btc bcc fork shenanigans

look through the terms you've agreed to when you signed up and see if they say anything regarding the situation (I doubt they would, like "ยง38 if you get sent 9 BCH by accident you're to pay for them" yeah no) , and if they don't, withdraw them to a wallet and sell them on another exchange. thats a ton of money and all exchanges make tonnes. worst case if their terms say nothing of it is a ban from their site honestly

some poster here to add that you should remove your payment info (given its one that takes fiat) as well so they cant charge you. if they would they would probably stand in front of legal troubles, but its better not to happen in the first place.

Srnd it to your wallet asap wtf are you waiting for

i feel like a fag, i inform their mistake.....someone hug me

confirmed for not making it.

REGRETED....

you're fucking retarded

Congrats OP.
Who needs money when you got honesty
LMAO

holy shit, i started crypto in fucking november and i can already tell you're a massive retard lmao

Honestly mate I would've done the same thing. I don't like guilt hanging over me. Good for you m8.

OP you did the right thing.

Orisis stoneheart, great blurring bro

Well done op, you buffoon

Someone's heart dropped somewhere in the world, and then you saved them from that despair

Buy high, sell low, giving free money away
You are in the Veeky Forums 99% club indeed

I'm proud of you son. Would I have done the same? I dont know