Get on board now for easy 2x

>SALT is a lending platform that just released, offering blockchain-backed cash loans
>Users can pay back principal and interest on their loans using SALT tokens at retail value = 27.50 USD
>SALT tokens are currently trading at $12.50 on the exchanges
>Take out a loan for $27,500 if you need to, use $12,500 worth of SALT tokens to pay it off and pocket the rest in profit
>Or just ride the moon mission as the tokens approach their true value
>SALT devs have stated that the retail value of SALT tokens will increase as the platform gains more users

Why aren't you in on this? Buy this dip, it might be the last chance you ever have.

Why did it dip again?

No loans, no hype, no marketing.
gg

LEND>SALT

sounds like a scam

>dip
it was a nice idea but they didn't manage to get their launch price to $27 so they can't actually give people loans

Yeah that sounds all nice and shiny, but you cannot take a loan.
LEND is by far superior and salt is going to the ground.

>you cannot take a loan
You're literally the "YOU CAN'T CASH OUT" meme guy. Fuck off with your FUD.

You guys want to get your 2x ASAP and drop it.

The climb will be slow. Be prepared for it or drop the bag now.

Go submit a loan right now you fucking pajeet

tell me why i should put 1 btc into salt while it's this low

Nice try. This coin is dead. Enjoy your bags

I tried, you simply can't get a loan. It doesn't work.

Salty bagholder bet you bought the top, end your misery instead of shilling this piece of shit.

You know who it was ment for, obv. not myself

it's a crypto

sounds like you're projecting bro. the membership thing is bullshit and 64% of all tokens went to pre-sale buyers at $0.25. that's not even close to a smart investment.

They're still rolling out the platform, nigger. That's the only reason this hasn't hit $25.

I bought at 17 and cut my losses at 15. Fuck this shitcoin.

Loans are only open for enterprise members.

Bought at 16, sold at 14. Got meme'd by the whole 27.5 dollar thing. Missed so many good opportunities holding this. Never again.