How /Comfy/ are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.kucoin.com/kucoin_whitepaper_en.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why does no one want to use my referral :(

r=E3aefw

1cs5d Ill send you .001 ETH if you use my code

Adding it now.

Also, this is the best exchange ever. Done a lot of research. If you hold their coin KCS.. you get paid daily from all the transaction fees. Passive income. It’s genius and probably the future of crypto.

I heard Binance will eventually do the same thing with BNB.

A lot of guys on /biz just hold a majority of their fiat in KCS to gain passive income until they want to buy another coin. Pretty smart

I only got 1 referral :(
Only 5
bad < 0,1 cent
Not very comfy, but I believe in it!

1b3PN

DEUS VULY WE WILL HAVE LAMBS AND ASIAN FWBS

I have no referrals. If I signed up under someone else here was I supposed to get something out of it? 1Rhge

Nope, you can just hope that someone else signs up with ur code.

Everyone who says something different is lying.

1HgQ7

1bc11

use mine user pls

If someone wants to use my referral I'll send you zilch

18hJw

thx

Seriously tho I have like 5 Referrals and I've made a buck. Pretty average but it's something

I have one he trusts me after I to him to buy bitcoin at 2800 and he dropped 100grand in it
he bought 5grand worth of Kucoin shares =)
currently holding 402 shares
bought in an hour or two ago so haven't got a payout

E4BycO

Poorfag here, but I had a vision tonight the lord kek enlightened me with this code.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE user!

If you roll between 2-7 use this code ASAP, blessings and prosperity will be yours, if not don't even try...

1bg63

1gbxH

Thanks if you use it.

You guys need to take a step back and look at the fundamentals of KCS.

>Their whitepaper is full of chinglish.
>KCS can only be bought with cryptos. When cryptos do well, KCS does poorly.
>"Please note that this award proportion
could be adjusted based on the actual situation in the future." so the bonus percentage cant be relied on as a long term hold.

assets.kucoin.com/kucoin_whitepaper_en.pdf
read it and weep, goys.

50% is fixed until march, so I'm not selling my kcs until february.
Incidentally, Dragonchain mainnt goes live in march so I switch from kcs to dragonchain which is as well on kucoin

I got nothing... help me make it biz

1rMwx

>ACQUIRE KUCOIN BONUS
To improve user involvement and exchage vitality, Kucoin is going to award incentive bonus, which equals to 50% of the
total trading fees charged by the platform, to users who hold KCS in their accounts. Please note that this award proportion
could be adjusted based on the actual situation in the future. The initial amount of KCS is 200 million among which 100
million owned by the team and angel investors would not be taken into account when calculating the bonus. In addition, we
guarantee that at most 100 million KCS be calculated in the bonus plan during official buy-back and destruction. To obtain
the daily bonus, users would need to deposit their KCS into Kucoin Platform. Then the platform will conduct accounting
and award bonus based on to the KCS holdings in user's account at 0:00 (UTC+8) that day and all the trading fees charged
to the platform on the previous day.Then the bonus gained by users will directly put to their Kucoin accounts in the
corresponding currency. For instance, If ETH-BTC cryptocurrency pair rate is 0.063 on the platform and the daily exchange
volume is 30,000 BTC; based on the 0.1% rate from each side, the platform shall charge 30 BTC and 476 ETH as trading
fees. The bonus for every 10,000 holdings would be 10,000 by 100,000,000 (0.01%). So that the daily bonus from this very
cryptocurrency pair is 0.003 BTC and 0.0476 ETH (1 BTC and 17 ETH annually). Please note that this is ONLY the ETH-BTC
exchange pair BONUS. Other than ETH-BTC, there are still various cryptocurrency pairs on the platform, which creates the
trading fees in the corresponding currency and bonus based on the description above.

Why don't you guys refer with Binance? not trying to shill they both give 50% comission right?
I only have 4 and i already have 7 bucks worth

kucoin rewards holding where as binance rewards using their currency

I get the feeling if someone calculated net profit based on adding the fee bonus then subtracting drops in the secondary security (per day), the bonus may not be as attractive once refined down into a percentage.

Well, if you've cried about a coin that doesn't do shit. This one actually does