TRX TRONIX

Get in here. Gonna moon before you know it

Looking primed for a pump, every other low-sat coin on Binance mooned today

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

>bought at .045
>at .036
Why did I buy this shit? Justin Sun lied

Its being highly manipulated by the whales. Once all the sale walls go down tron is going to explode.

The data is trending towards a wedge breakout at 300 sats. Mooning as soon as TRX hits a Japanese exchange.

it's being shilled by a PND group so throw 0.01 BTC at it

I have 113k

Where is my 350 sat?

Whats a PND group?

pump and dump group.

the people behind it have got a lot going for them. I highly doubt they will PND this. the guy's a billionaire why would he PND when he can make long term wins

So when is the pump happening?

They are supposedly having a coin burn and adding a game in the Q1 of 2018. Im guessing around that time itll rise.

This was supposed to moon for 2 weeks now. What the fuck.

Probably closer to the next news-hype event.

What for LOL

honestly a break out in Q1 is inevitable..

-they filed for a Japanese exchange after the holidays (christmas)
-coin burning incoming
-peiwo app integration
-great progress on listing trx on multiple large exchanges

looks great for the upcoming 1-3 months desu

Did you guys notice TRX began its pump mission at the same exact time today and yesterday? 13:30. Coincidence?

what would be a realistic value of this coin at the end of q2

what kind of question is that? are you spending money based on random people's assumptions?

I'm the guy that started a thread yesterday about how I bought 2000 tron but didn't understand wtf it is or what it's going to achieve.
Anyway I bought another 1000 and plan to hodl till the year 2020 because that's what the timeline on the tron website says.
I still have no fkn clue what tron is

Kinda in the same boat. I think it's an entertainment network token or some shit. Like you tip people with the coin.

I wish I had looked into this when I got 500 free tokens in my wallet.

Now that POE is on a ridiculous tear it means TRX is the cheapest coin of all on Binance. If nothing else it'll go up.

>still thinking they'll burn coins
>still thinking they have any product at all instead of a kickstarter to get Justin a Ferrari and 12 bitches

Man, this thread happens multiple times a day and you guys stay at 220-270sat the entire day. You guys realized every single shitty cheap coin on Binance has passed you, even POE now, right? Get out while you can, Jesus Christ.

bought at 280, so please chinese god, pump it up at least to the point where i could drop my bags.
thanks, i have 16k of this thing.

Id be happy if it just hit 30 cents lol

30 cents? If it goes back to 300 sats it would release me of the stress of holding these backs

It's going to be at 0.10 on January. Mark these words faggs

January is basically tomorrow.
I pray to every single God I know, and shit doesn't go up.