Dante will never!

Dante will never!

yugioh thread

let us down

three more years

What's your favorite archetype?

>3 stars
>2500 DEF/Potential 2500 ATK
The power creep in this game is hilarious. I remember when 2100 with a downside for 4 stars was considered pushing it. [Grumpy old man noises]

Aliens and skeletons

Gimmick Puppets have nice art but they're so boring to play.
To answer your question though, Batteryman.

Rank 3 Xyz =! Level 3 main deck monster.

Ancient Gears. Something about laughing, as my opponent is helpless to pull any fast ones on me, when I smash their face in with PURE BATTLE DAMAGE.

Metalfoes. I like mixing decks, and Metalfoes facilitate a lot of hybrids. Plus, the aesthetic is nice too.

Fire Kings. Being able to blow up the field every turn is always hilarious. Kinda wish they'd get an Extra Deck monster at some point though.

What about that one Cook number?

Is he supposed to have a gun?

Not even in the OCG artwork

The element monsters... Wish they had some specific support

It's not a Fire King monster though.

>so boring to play.
Why?

Not him, but generally Gimmick Puppets are seen as being an overly linear boss monster beatdown deck.
On a side note, what's your ratio of Foolish Burial Goods to Argent Chaos Force, and have you considered a Predaplant engine for access to Rebarian for RUM searches and Greedy Venom?

Favorite new card from Link VRAINS Pack? Any deck you're planning on teching it in?

Isolde in Ben Kei OTK

Spicy. I'm looking forward to running Perpetual King in Infernities.

Been awhile since I even looked at something yugioh.

Why does a little girl in a coffin cost as much as my blue eyes?

Cost as much? Probably because Blue-Eyes has gotten so many reprints.

I meant the stars. The level. I forgot it was called that.

It's a key part of a Xyz's engine

>decks boss mon is an 8 star Xyz's requiring the player to sacrifice X-number of 8 star mons to summon it
>dreary doll can be special summoned from the grave infinite numbers of times by removing another monster in the grave from play
>get a couple dolls in the grave and you can basically summon any 8star Xyz's Mon whenever you want.

The very first archetype, Chess Archfiends will never be good.

What

WHAT

TELL ME MORE

It's just a new Link for Archfiends

LVP1-JP001 パーペチュアルキングデーモン Perpetual King Daemon (TCG: Perpetual King Archfiend)
Link Rating 2 DARK Fiend Link Effect Monster
ATK 2000
Link Arrows: Bottom Left, Bottom Right
Link Materials: 2 Fiend monsters
During each of your Standby Phases, pay 500 LP or destroy this card.
This card’s (1)st and (2)nd effects can only be activated once in the same Chain each.
(1) If you pay LP: You can send, from your Deck to the GY, 1 Fiend monster whose ATK or DEF equals the paid amount.
(2) If a Fiend monster(s) is sent to your GY: You can roll a six-sided dice once, and apply one of these effects to 1 of the sent monsters, depending on the result.
• 1: Add it to the hand.
• 2~5: Shuffle it into the Deck.
• 6: Special Summon it.

Ice Barriers, Lightsworn, Yang Zing, Qliphorts, Nekroz, Shaddolls. In that order.

Ancient gears, man! The aesthetic is nice, the effect is great, and machine-types have nice support in general.

Gladiator Beasts, D/D/D and Parshath if that counts