Confession time Veeky Forums

I still have no idea what justififes the price of ADA

Other urls found in this thread:

idni.org/blog/the-new-tau
hackernoon.com/cardano-ethereum-and-neo-killer-or-overhyped-and-overpriced-8fcd5f8abcdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Ethereum is permanently broken through the supreme shittiness of the EVM, and people are looking for viable replacements that enable high-assurance smart contracts through better PL theory.

One or both of ADA and XTZ will do it in 2018 and capture significant finance capital, and ETH will remain the land of cryptokitties and scam tokens.

ok so it's basically the entire group of smartsypants haskell rust dev type soyboys who spend all day writing a functionally pure monad of type 3 who invest into this to feel even smarter

I still have no idea what justifies the price of 99% of coins

you're not alone user

This. ETH has many problems and a HUGE bug. It will crumble one day. Plasma is a joke compared to what Cardano is developing on, and at the pace Cardano develops at ETH will be like VHS.

they put more thought into there fucking ticker name than most shit coins during there life cycle
READ THE FUCKING WHITE PAPER FUCK YOU PAJEET

ya im the pajeet and yet you mix up their and there. Literally a coin to make people feel smart.

meanwhile, ADA is an erc-20 token on the ethereum network

kek

and the lead dev got humiliatingly voted off the ethereum team. and his reddit account is full of him being an asshat

yeah that is hilarious. It's typical for these academic shittokens. Heck, XTZ isnt even released yet in any form and they had their ico like idk, a year ago? Damn. It's never going to come, this will take 5 years and all the time they will claim to be superior while never reaching any of their goals.

Me neither, got out at .50 because I thought it might be heavily overvalued. In the beginning it was cool becaue everyone was screaming that its a scam or bullshit.

I thought it had some cool papers with a fancy monetary policy and some dude from Ethereum

Pro tip: no one does

Fuck your FUD. It deserves to be #1. Their team has no parrallel they have the guy who literally fucking created Haskell.

Cool bro, where's your product and why is it functionally better, easier, cheaper, etc than any of the 100 others?

Wish I had more money at the time, was planning this on a longterm hold cause I was sure it would eventually reach 1$, not this soon though... Too bad.. could have made 50 grand had I had the 1k at the time. Atleast now I have 10k... Cardano actually did give me the boost to be able to lay more money down and earn bigger gains. So thanks Cardano! I will never forget you!

> they have the guy who literally fucking created Haskell

LOL congrats on the guy who wasnt able to create a usable language in its entire lifespan. Still no tooling, still no anything. Just "MUH PURE"

cordana is an erc20 token?

lmaoooooooo

if you havent noticed the latest ico money grab move is creating an ethereum competitor and claiming that it will be way better. i promise. in a year. when its done. way better than ethereum.

Just saying, diversify them bonds faggots

>Literally ADA

this will be an epic dump.

ICX vs ADA who wins?

>haskell is unusable
lol that's a good meme, saved.

>usable but no one cares

Fucking whitelist closed
MUH GAINNZZZ

ICX isn't about competition its about syncing existing platforms and blockchains, its about co-operation. It won't be a case of ICX or this. ICX is gonna connect Ethereum, Bitcoin, ADA, NEO, ARK, Dash etc etc etc

haskell is defeinitely not the right language for something like this though, its an incredibly old language that's seen basically zero usage until a bunch of language hipsters started hyping it.

if you want a functional language you're better off choosing something that's actually got a presence in finance,

stuffing every feature in the world into a language makes it unusable. Sorry that your autistic literal definition for usable includes languages that are bloated to hell and back but it's not the same for me.
I bet you think Rust is awesome too. You retards are all the same, it takes minutes to compile a moderately sized project, it's insanely complex, syntax is arcane. But HEY, at least it has that one verifiably correct feature right?! At least muh math is correct!

>>stuffing every feature in the world into a language makes it unusable
tell java and C++, they might care about your crappy opinion

OP maybe your mom vagina ?

The working product is their wallet and coin. Their transaction fees are low and fast. Also what everybody forgets is that ADA is a security coin.

You're so hilariously retarded it hurts

This will fix everything. idni.org/blog/the-new-tau

It has the former CEO of Ethereum
read this post you pajeets

hackernoon.com/cardano-ethereum-and-neo-killer-or-overhyped-and-overpriced-8fcd5f8abcdf

haskell is some autistic theoretical circlejerk bs. They should have used C++ or Rust

The former CEO of Ethereum that also built Bitshares

It's not like they use Haskell in critical mission applications. We certainly don't want weaponized autism on our side.

i take it you don't have any idea about haskell then, and think because it's "functional" it's unhackable and perfect for blockchains, right?

don't let emotions get in the way of technicals.

You know exactly what you're talking about you're just an ETH shill who used pretending not to know anything as a way to bait people into reading your shitty ETH shilling.

So basically he invented a shitcoin out of spite to bump metherium out of #2 in the CMC? KEK, I'm gonna buy some of this shit then. They should call it Troll IRL Coin

meanwhile, ADA is an erc-20 token on the ethereum network

Wrong. You haven't done any research have you? Ada is not an erc-20 token and therefore doesn't run on the ethereum network.

Combination of first post
>Because Ethereum is permanently broken through the supreme shittiness of the EVM
and
normie traders don't realize there are 25 billion ADA coins and its market cap is way out of wack. They just look at the price per coin "Oh it is below $1. I must be getting in at the bottom" and buy it.
Thing is, if it works as advertised, the later might simply get surpassed by the former reason.
It will have been over priced...until it wasn't.

Shut your fuckin gab, who cares. We are int his for the money. Unless you are a faggot, go support coin #1094 because you believe in their project. You'll be a poor fag
This is the smart ethereum meme coin, which normies have finally discovered. Plus the Dev shills it real nicely on youtube. Smart little jew he is, i'm in.

>soyboy
is this the most overused buzzword of 2017?

a poorfag like those that believed in BTC and held??

its used by retards in PJW's echo chamber. Soy isn't even feminizing. It's mammalian estrogens that you should worry about.

> We are int his for the money.
I swear we weren't always like this, but this year I've only met another nevercashing out bro.

Same here man.

Who the fuck is pouring money into this? What does it even do?

>soyboy
Most over used...
It didn't exist until like a month ago.
retarded faggot cucked bugman.

The last sale of cyrpto for fiat i made was in 2016...
I bought BTC at $500 in 2014
I ate the pain of 2015
BTC at $230
it hurt user
I suffered like you will never know.
When the price came up to $450 i panicked
My hands became weak
"I might not lose it all"
I thought
So i sold my majority Bitcoin stash
If i hadn't
And still had it all today
I would be in lambo land
But do not morn my lost moon user
I did not sell it all
and you have now met your second
Never cashing out bro.

Is this legit?
Is Cardano written in Haskell? That shit is going through the moon and off to Alpha Centauri.
How did I not know about this.

that is bullshit
soy makes you produce estrogen

yes, please learn the difference between phytoestrogens and mammalian estrogens.