Currently pumping

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xe4abc54f5a6288b60c18b361442a151fc4911da6#tokentxns
discord.gg/s3szNeJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sell
>starts pumping 2 hours later
I'll try to buy back in soon

why would you sell your 0x protocol token wtf? do you even know what where you holding?

This is going to be a monster over the next year. If you like something for a long hold buy now and you'll be swimming in the money come 2019.

eoy 2018 prediction? 4-5?

I own a heap of these. Was going to buy more when I woke up this morning. Will wait for the dip and fill my bags.

medium-long term hold. Very excited for its future.

feels good man

You don't sell ZRX retard, ever.

$2.40 by mid February screen cap this

Coinbase will most likely either release a DEX or list this on GDAX so I'd say 5-10$ is a possibility for 2018, even if this was 10$ it still wouldn't be on the top 15, think about that.

Can't fucking wait for the public Ethfinex launch.

What makes you think that its headed for GDAX? I'm considering going all in 50/50 on this and XLM. Like should I sell my REQ for this?

Finally, I have been waiting for a while now..

The co-founder of Coinbase and a couple other higher ups are advisors to 0x and a crypto investment fund called Polychain Capital which hold roughly 11 million dollars worth of ZRX.

post proof

>Polychain Capital which hold roughly 11 million dollars worth of ZRX.
Where could I verify this infromation?

Give me a minute.

etherscan.io/address/0xe4abc54f5a6288b60c18b361442a151fc4911da6#tokentxns

pnd discord for anyone interested

discord.gg/s3szNeJ

Just noticed that it's up to 24 million now. wew lad

I need to know two things. Is it going to dip again, and if so, how low?

seems that everything under $1 is a gift from God now

it will dip probably back to 60 55 cents, then it will pump to and maybe beyond

Don't think it'll dip under 0.7$ again now that it broke through.

everything for this coin or all coins currently under one dollar?

Ive been believing in 0x for several months but I was not expecting it to rise this fast.

I juts bought more though I am not risking it, I have 22% of my portfolio in ZRX

when are we gonna break 1 dollar??

hopefully no time soon. Need to accumulate.

They are not done accumulating. Obvious attempt to keep the price down. This will see $10 eoy 2018 easily. Screen cap this.

those trips

probably mid january.

this isn't a Veeky Forums memecoin yet and id like to keep it that way so if any of you get on the comfy long term hold/steady gains train please conduct yourself like an adult. thank you.

man with claims like this i would want to invest 1 BTC on this to increase my stack (holding 1k )

EOS is 10$ and has the same supply so I believe it. only difference is EOS does nothing

Anyone. Should I dump CND and REQ for this? I only have a couple of thousand in my entire portfolio. Medschoolfag here. Only have a hundred or so each in those.

REQ is shilled too much to be good, and I have never heard of CND

I'd say put half in ZRX, those two are shitcoins which might rise due to other idiots buying in at ATH

I disagree that they are total shitcoins, but I fear I may be over-diversified.

It's true, Polychain is accumulating ZRX and GNT and 2 other I can't remember. Can't remember the link to their wallet, I'll see if I can find it bit later.

This is my portfolio. Don't take my opinion literally, but if I were you I'd dump REQ and go for ZRX. CND seems like a good long term hold, it has a real good use case.

Almost exactly mine, except for a REQ/FUN split instead of BAT

> trust me, I'm betting my birthday money from grandma

I'm a poorfag student from 2nd world country who started with 1200$ (90% of my savings) 2 weeks ago.

I went all in XLM at 1840 and decided to cash out an hour ago or so at ~2550. I know that it might've been better if I waited for eventual breakthrough of 3k SAT in a few days or so, but I said fuck it and bought the shit in screenshot at their current price because I think that eventually the profit from XLM wont be enough to cover the cost of the coins when they inflate.

FUN seems like a solid pick that will do well, but I went with a BAT because it's developed by the creator of JavaScript and co-founder of Mozilla.

Also, the dude from few days ago (in screenshot) who claimed to be insider might have been larping, but he was super convincing and seriously sounded like he knew what he was talking about. He also called out Bitcoin dip before NYE correctly.

exchanges are accumulating.....buy now or you'll regret it 2018 when it launches to the moon