Charlie is back bitches

Commence moon mission

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G29DXfcdhBg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he has no skin the game, he didnt just sell 50% or 75% he sold 100%. Imagine is bill gates sold all his MSFT stock or Steve jobs sold all his APPLE stock.
No serious investor would think thats breeds confidence

strapped in. ready for launch!

charlie lee is smart, unlike LTC holders.
its the same as bitcoin but 10% better.

meanwhile, xrb, xlm, xrp are 100 times better in every conceivable way

Its not a stock, it's not a company, and he's not the CEO

Charlie is much more like an inventor

he has no skin in the game

He literally announced that he's quitting

Currently worst crypto representative.

i would just chill too if i cashed out 400k of LTC at average price of around $350

To the normies on social media buying up coins they view coins as stocks. Just look at all the rippleheads thinking that they are personally invested in Ripple the company, and not just buying a test token that runs on ripples platform. The truth doesnt really matter.

>>Creator of the coin: I need to step away

Steve jobs can sell anything anymore

Kiss of death. There will be so many coins shitting on this one come 2018. I see LTC heading back to the $125 range before ever seeing it hit the ATH again.

he should make like satoshi and minister himself

Whatever happened to the guy who always posted the walking whale picture

Facebook partnership confirmed. Bought 100k. Thanks op

he's probably fucking 5 to 10 ladyboys a day in his yatch, while drinking champagne and laughing at retarded normies who put $50 in ltc thinking they will become millionaires.

Translation:

>thank you all who bought the biggest bid rigging competition in history. I absolutely loved mining all the litecoins with only my cpu. It was great fun and seeing all you topple in at the ATH was super great. It allowed me to liquidate my huge positions into real money. Thanks again for being the most gullible sheep on planet Earth. Until we meet again....

Charles "Ponzi" Lee

>Whatever happened to the guy who always posted the walking whale picture

MILLIONS OF DOLLARS

non sarcastically this

>fortune cookie man thinks he will be able to step away one day and escape the grip of crypto

woah so he donated, like, 0.0001% of his total wealth?

>$140MM dumps on the user base
>throws the devs a fiver
Such generous.

youtu.be/G29DXfcdhBg

Does anyone remember crypto before it was all about money? It was about the future. About making your own money from your computer. This was the first fork, and he had made a new crypto with scrypt, ASIC resistance, and also faster than bitcoin.

He has financial independence and I think he is sincere. I have one bitcoin I bought before the bitcoin fork in august, at $50. I'll ride it and see where it takes me

your coins bleeding into my ADA
IF YOUR NOT FIRST YOUR LAST

yea he does you fucking retard its his name... he has already gone 1000x you really think he needs more gainz lol.

LTC still hasn't moon yet. Chink needs to put his money where is mouth is.

it's too late lads... good bye

this is ridiculous. "I won't stop until we reach ATH again!!!" seriously? good luck, LTC bag holders. you're gonna need it.

lol thread;

ltc will be fine, its needed. charlie fine too, right that currencies have inventors and communities rather than corporate ceo hierarchies; fucking morons think world society is just firms and profits.

>remember before it was about money
>it was about making money

It did pretty ok for a bit... now I'm waiting for half ok gains.

You right. Back in 2011 on bitcointalk it was about making a difference, enabling micropayments, removing middlemen in transactions.

Now its bastardized, turned into a get rich quick scheme.

>was too centralized
>was
>90% of mining in chinkland
>75% of all litecoins owned by 1000 addresses
>not a shitcoin

>sold ATH
>left countless new investors with bags

the chad charlie

So is LTC going to be pumped tonight or what?

So he's going to quit working on LTC as soon as it gets back over 400? That's what I'm taking away from this and that really doesn't sound good.

he just doesnt want to get killed by a bunch of angry losers who lost their life savings, he should have never tweeted a single thing

>Crypto was supposed to be an anonymous, decentralized currency, free from government and Mega Bank oversight and control.
>By 2020 it will be the exact opposite

get it back to ATH and i'm cashing 80% out.

interesante, 2020 trying to time the reversal, wont it just keep splitting and proliferate.

Yes , $500 EOY

get in, get rich, get out. the dreams dead

I think he may have bipolar disorder + autism this idiot should keep his mouth shut holy shit

I also believe him but it is true that a lot of people don't and won't ever trust LTC.

lightning network wrow so fast buy my bags

I don't own LTC, so none of it matters to me.

But this guy is the biggest fucking simp.