Veeky Forums BTFO!

Veeky Forums BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1NQLAZkg-0
youtube.com/watch?v=1xUSVTowP10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Using Reddit
Fuck off

magic players are literally worse than 40k fans and need a containment board.

You have to go back

No.

Did I miss something? Why am I being BTFO?

>If you don't agree with our point of view, you get silenced.
Something must be done to rebel against the oppressors.

I argue the opposite: Warhammer fans are worse than MTG fans and should go to /toy/ or otherwise get their own containment board.

Veeky Forums is basically reddit 2.0 at this point.

A dude called a bitchy cosplayer an attention whore. Bitchy cosplayer bitched about it. Whiteknights defended her, alt-righters retaliated. A bunch of people were banned in /r/magictcg.

>everyone got in internet trouble

So nothing serious then?

>Reddit is retarded and dramawhores cause drama
Water is wet, why should I care?

Veeky Forums was made _specifically_ to keep 40k off /b/

This is their containment board. Before Veeky Forums every other board had multiple 40k threads.

So far, yeah. Although, the dude was blacklisted by wotc, so there's that. Some people think it's going to explode even more and be the mtg version of Gamergate.

What caricature of mtg cares about cosplayers and similar things within the community? Is it a Timmy or Vorthos thing? Like I watch TCC from time to time but I'm not obsessed with him, if he's visiting a local GP for whatever reason I'd think "oh neat", not "I MUST GO".

>Overweight numale soyboy cuck
>White knights internet whore on Reddit
Holy shit im not even pol and these memes write themselves

>you have to think this way and post this way or you will be banned

Shit, I don't know or care about this issue at all, but this is why I've never used reddit.

Why should I care?

How will this impact me at all other than by proving some people are whiny fuckwads with terrible opinions, and crybaby morality? Talking magic on the internet is serious business I guess, but these people don't buy magic cards. Complete spergs like myself buy magic cards, and if it's just the "standard" audience, they're clearly retarded, so who cares?

I hope you're not implying it doesn't also happen on Veeky Forums? Because it absolutely does.

Can I please get a full rundown with more details than

>dismissing a victim of harassment for not living up to your idea of what a victim should be
People should start claiming every slight as harassment, no matter how trivial. Disagreeing with them will be bannable according to this.

These are the same beta losers that worship Korean pop idols and throw money at "gamer gurls" on twitch. I doubt they go to GPs for anything more than a single side event.

Yeah well I disagree with you!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

youtube.com/watch?v=h1NQLAZkg-0
youtube.com/watch?v=1xUSVTowP10

>please don't troll us, we're stretched thin just banning our regulars!

Just because you have to keep /pol/ in /pol/ doesn't mean fair discussion is being censored.

Private endeavours have the right to shut you up. It's just Pappa Cheeto that can't make you stop talking.

There is no such thing as fair or unfair discussion. It's just discussion. I hope the special snowflakes such as yourself learn this one day.

>Don't be a dick
>O-O-Oppression!!!

/pol/ believes that /pol/ belongs everywhere, and they believe it already is everywhere because people crosspost, thus justifying spamming /pol/ filth everywhere.

It's really shitty.

Only works if you have a vagina.

It's not 'don't be a dick' though, its 'don't disagree with us on whos being a dick'

>loser neckbeard seen here loses access to preview cards on his youtube for trolling magic personalities
>autistically doubles down on trolling because he's salty and to desparately remain relevant
>harasses cosplay grill to a creepy extent and tcc, apparently
>later, cosplay grill plays flip it or rip it
>rips a masterpiece, tweets it
>cue autistic screeching from mtg fan base and neckbeard army
>cosplayer quits twitter due to autism OD
>comes back, says she's quitting magic cosplay because the community is shit, singles out loser neckbeard troll by name
>TCC agrees that guy is a shitter
>reddit explodes with drama

cosplay girl is emotionally unstable and MTG fans are worse, more at 11.

>thinks that "being a dick" can be defined
>anything we don't like is "harassment"

Reddit is shit, these petty censors are shit, and wotc staff are shit.

Now the question is, will this migration from weddit move here or somewhere else?

>opinions I disagree with should not be allowed in the same board I use
>all other opinions are fine though
kys pls

I'm being mostly facetious, honestly. I think the ability to be a dick is a right in itself, but the other user IS right in that a private company is allowed to do whatever they want with the moderation of their website.

It helps to not go to reddit.

It's useless to argue with him. People like him don't believe in free speech.

>It helps to not go to reddit.

That helps in every single case of everything.

Of course they can do what they want, and we can say what we want about them, which is that they're daft and overzealous for what they did.

They blacklisted him because he made a joke about how Planeswalkers don't need transgender bathrooms because they can just piss in the aether. I don't think he was stirring any shit before that.

>a private company is allowed to do whatever they want with the moderation of their website.
Blacklisting your customers for something the customer said, or their politics, is commercial suicide and completely idiotic, even if they are allowed to do it. Attacking your own fans and customers is plain stupid, but hey, TSR/WOTC did it in 2E, 4E and they still don't get it.

If people don't like it, vote with your wallet.

Looking at his Twitter account, there's even a tranny jumping to his defense (while some SJW idiot called said tranny an "it").

The entire thing is just bizarre.

This over-sensitivity to words is out of control. I hope this sort of behavior is truly only a small minority of the US population.

You go through you history books and there has never been a single instance where this kind of weakness or self-victimization is ever a virtue, or at least anyone who acted like this got their shit kicked in.

Sure there were some civilizations that went through a decadent phase, but I don't ever remember freakouts over boo-boo feel bad words.

great just what we fucking need, a clusterfuck of embarrassing bullshit that turns into a half-assed political movement among people whose interests are so fucking narrow they have literally nothing else informing their politics in the first place

but for CCG this time

Why the fuck do I care what goes on in a different community?

>Why the fuck do I care what goes on in a different community?

You just keep saying that, meanwhile this crazy stuff is spreading further and further.

Cucks of the Coast have spoken

We really need another global war to straighten out this fucking generation of idiots.

>uses words like soyboy and cuck
>I AM TOTALLY NOT /pol/ FELLOW FA/tg/UYS!

>You just keep saying that, meanwhile this crazy stuff is spreading further and further.

I mean, why the fuck do I care what goes on at reddit?

Doesn't affect me, I just don't associate with it. If you stopped turning your hobbies into the sole defining feature of your lives, it wouldn't be such a big deal to you either.

>cyber-bullying

This garbage is what turns people into /pol/tards.

That's because other civilizations didn't have the dumpster fire that is twitter and social outcasts becoming ecelebs dealing with other social outcasts constant retardation

>They came for the MTG players, and I did nothing, for I am not one of them.
Blah, blah, blah. Short of it is, they will come for you one day, and no one will be there to defend you.

Great. So what happens when I tell them I'm being harassed just for expressing my opinion of "cosplay is literally lingerie"?

>It's a "/board/ BTFO" thread
It's official. Veeky Forums has finally become /pol/.
Fuck.

>If you stopped turning your hobbies into the sole defining feature of your lives, it wouldn't be such a big deal to you either.

It's affecting more than just my hobbies. It's effecting my entire country.

So whats to stop whoever disagrees with this from moving on to another community?

Hate the moderation? Make your own and allow what you want. It is like the reverse of where they worm their way in. If a nose picker sat at your table at lunch, did you sit there because it was against the rules to beat his ass? No, you fucking moved or ignored it until he stopped looking for attention. Shit drives me crazy. I work in special education and this is shit we teach kids with disorders, the only difference is that they learn.

Log off and go ride a bike or something, man, this wack

No, it's not. Stop being hysterical and contributing to the over-all atmosphere of Hysteria.

The only thing society is at a loss for is good old-fashioned muted disdain.

I used to unironically believe that /pol/ had at least a bare-bones approach to free speech but the insane blowback I experienced on 8/pol/ for even the most minor deviations from dogma convinced me that these people are, for lack of a better word, fifth columnists.
>migrate to new chan for better interface and moderatoin
>things on new /v/ are genuinely wonderful for months
>more and more people show up, after 8/pol/ is mentioned on Stomfront
>golly gee willikers I sure hate the negro race
>increasingly difficult to talk about video games
>increasingly difficult to talk about anything except white supremacy
>simply pointing out deficiencies in what people are saying (for example, bringing up Trump's legal troubles that have dogged him for decades) leads to meltdowns
By staying silent I was effectively giving consent for lip-smacking retards to move in and level a once entertaining community. To /pol/ as it is now, and as it once was to Soviet sponsored political parties a long ass time ago, free speech is merely a tool to further an agenda that in its end stage is wholly incompatible with free speech. Don't tolerate /pol/ or the people they support. You're just a useful idiot to them if you do.

>It's just discussion.
user do you even understand why there're different boards for different topics?

>No, it's not.
It affected my car as well. I have to pay for new tires because of political vandalism.

When you hear people breaking into your house, do you just sneak out of the window and start living somewhere else?

>You go through you history books and there has never been a single instance where this kind of weakness or self-victimization is ever a virtue, or at least anyone who acted like this got their shit kicked in.

Don't we already have that in the Western civilazation with immigrants/refugees? At least those who aren't willing to get them integrated and build themselves parallel societies.

I wouldn't be suprised if it turned out to our version of GamerGate. Assholes has always been part of the game (be it cheaters, bad losers, unwashed stinking shitbags, actual misogynist (not the social media kind one), etc.).

But the infiltration by SJWs in the recent years with their tumblr-tier feminism and push for diversity added a whole new level of toxicity to the mix - and people who are fed up with that kind of shit WILL retaliate in kind.

I do not believe you.

Can't even call a spade a spade these days without it blowing up into a huge incident involving political parties and donald j drumpf. I blame twitter.

>I do not believe you.

I live in Ann Arbor. There are anti-fa stickers all over the place. People know my political position. I've driven a car for over a decade and have never had a flat tire. This year, I have had 3 flats, all discovered with nails in them.

this. completely embarrassing how assblasted people can get over a few words on the internet. if one youtube sperg with a few followers can make you this upset (and your "job" is cosplaying for tens of thousands of potential viewers), you might want to head back to grade school where "sticks and stones" was covered. one autist neckbeard has managed to send one cosplayer and one fake college professor into crippling bouts of depressen and self-doubt - isn't anyone wondering how thin-skinned these people are?

there is no crisis of harrassment or toxicity in the magic community. there are a few cringeworthy autists (MTGHQ, the professor, and any and all cosplayers included), a ton of socially awkward but general timid and kind nerds, and a lot of thieves who prowl around events trying to steal kids' stuff.

WotC, the white knights desperate for female attention, and sjws who like to police people for thoughtcrimes, only focus on a few pet issues, coincidentally enough the ones that make them feel like good people and moral angels.

Lets be real here. She'll be back after a week or two cosplaying for money again. This is a marketing ploy.

>not slashed
delusion

reddit is the primary mechanism for feedback for many companies nowadays, WotC included. you and I may not visit, but reddit defines what becomes good and bad press, and thus what decision makers at companies look at as evidence for making business decisions. whether or not you like reddit, it in large part defines what companies perceive in terms of their userbase.

>and a lot of thieves who prowl around events trying to steal kids' stuff.

I dunno, I'd call that toxicity.

>slashed

Why would you slash a tire? It's far easier to place nails underneath a tire while it's parked. Remember, this is Ann Arbor. The car is parked in very public areas. There are way too many people around. Attempting to slash a tire will draw far too much attention.