Wraith protocol is good to go successfully compiled on windows and linux leave it to normie fucking mac users to keep...

Wraith protocol is good to go successfully compiled on windows and linux leave it to normie fucking mac users to keep us waiting. Still never-verging biz??

travis-ci.org/vergecurrency/VERGE

Other urls found in this thread:

travis-ci.org/vergecurrency/VERGE
reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7n5w4h/developer_shares_snapshot_of_wraith_protocol_on/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wraith will make this coin a gold mine!

It will at least bring trust back from investors after Mcashill fucked it all up.

waiting and hanging on every tweet is tiring.
not sure what to expect at this point

Check the charts we are breaking out.

This scam coin really needs to be delisted

YES IM ALL IN

You know it will 100% be the money laundering coin if it works not monero right?

I thought Verge was scammy, but after following it a while it has the chops to be top5. Wraith will destroy the fud and send this past $1. If youy missed 15cent XRP, well here's another chance for you.

Lol, Monero is such a steaming pile of SHIT

XVG is 10x fucking better, just use them both and see for yourself.

>public blockchain
>money laundering coin
lol ok

i bought at $0.14

Obfuscates all information from the transaction you sure are a smart one aren't ya? Also just got a snapchat from the dev anything you fucks want me to send back?

what does xvg do that penny coins like COLX and ECA can't?

Has there ever been a more pajeet post in the history of Veeky Forums?

stay poor

This shitcoin was at .14 cents all day and now it's fucking mooning

>travis-ci.org/vergecurrency/VERGE

build is broken since forever dumbass

mfw people dont realize that wraith will make Moreno obsolete
mfw verge is the future of money laundering

What exactly is this wraith protocol everyone has been waiting for? That looks exactly like the 3.0 wallet I downloaded a week ago and then had to wait hours for the blockchain to download so it would work

It makes me rich

Up 22 percent in the last 30 mins you mad never vergers ?

But it has a blockchain explorer. So an exchange or anyone else that knows your address can see every transaction you've made. That is a gigantic flaw for a supposed privacy coin and you are retarded if you can't see that.

And I’m selling xmr and xrp
>promptly

Last merge not even Wraith related guys

there is no way they will deploy wraith on the mainnet without a) code review process, b) testing the fucking code on the testnet.

Sure buddy up 35 % now stay mad.

>dat floating candle

We off boys, strap in

literally exploding rn

WE MOONIN TODAY

People invested in Confido were up 35% at one point too, I'm not mad about that. Your gains don't change the fact that verge is fundamentally flawed. No sane criminal wants to use a privacy coin where they have to worry about hiding their public address.

Aww, are you sad you missed out?

the verge shills are getting more pathetic by the day. there is no pull request for wraith. the only commits that have been done in months are cosmetic commits to make it look like they are actually doing something.

Dude why are you even arguing with verging? Seriously let them get burned.

Look at the verge community. The whole think is a joke.

reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7n5w4h/developer_shares_snapshot_of_wraith_protocol_on/

40%

The wraith commits are not being disclosed publicly.
I can’t wait for wraith to drop so at least these FUDDERS will have 1 less thing to yell about

Get in before it's too late. Literally mooning right now

50% we full parabolic now boys.

You do realise that for an open source project to exist you have to open the code for review (else you may inject malicious content), and run it on the testnet to test for bugs etc with a crowd of people?

One shitty issue can fuck up the network if not tested properly.

maybe because it's all over-hyped bullshit? verge has been a shit PnD coin for many months. but hey, this will all change now...

>someone post screencaps of fudders please it would make my night

We're all gonna make it guys

Verge right now: crowd goes wild because someone posted a picture of his screen showing "Wraith protocol"

bought 20k at 1605 how fucked am i

xvg is a pump and dump, very easily manipulated coin, especially by the xvg rich list holders

xd

It's still mooning rn so you're good

Finally dumped these bags for triple my investment.

please hold me

My dad shilled me Verge yesterday. Not even kidding. That's how I know for certain this shit is gonna drop hard. Wraith is not coming guys.

What would make it better than monero? Monero does what it wants to do and the next year has a ton of nice things in store. The ledger support will make it mainstream and the koviri update 100% idiot secure

Is binance going down from all the bots fighting each other?

do you really think it will go up any higher? the pump seems to have finished

Honestly, I'm not sure. It just dropped a bit, but seems to be leveling again

>jumped 2 cents and back down in 5 minutes

>I've received a tip about the cryptocurrency Verge being a good investment.
>They claim to launch a new ledger this year, that provides both traceable and untraceable blockchains.
>Maybe you should buy it?
>30 Dec 10:22
I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED

this wasnt a snapchat this was some rando on twitter....
im all for xvg but you're lying to yourself

why did i fomo at the top. oh well, lesson for next time. should i sell now or just hold the bags?

I knew it lmao to the moon boys

Doubled my position in 2 minutes i love crypto fucking rookie traders.

Are you Vergens the most manipulated fucks that ever lived or what?

this is whale games FOMO. It will be back down to 1000 tonight or I'll eat Mcafes dick
screenshot this

I'm still holding it, seems to be swinging again at the moment, stress on the moment

I ain’t moving he can dip to 700 sats

>poorfag
>bought 1000 for 100$

Feels good mang

this is not going to end well for the xvg family.

seriously do you really think you all can be millionaires when wraith is released? this is not how the game is to be played.

wraith

i'm never selling my verge. verge will replace USD

you forget how well known the tor name is. normies grabbed that shit like their dicks and are tugging away.
vergens are just hanging on for the ride. vapourware or not they can relate and that is whats selling

WTF are you even saying

That's not how source code management works you dipshit.

Should I sell or is it only going upwards?

BUY BUY BUY. LAMBO TIME. GET IN MOTHER FUCKERS

Yes, the crypto game is all about brand recognition. This is how normies operate.