Expelled from group

I thought the whole thing about players not liking jerk off decks was a meme. By jerk off deck, I mean the decks where one player keeps playing by himself until he wins.

Those are exactly the type of decks I like to play.
>Infinite land destruction until opponent is milled, or I kill him with my 1-1.
>Four Horsemen, where I have a literally infinite turn until I win very slowly or the opponent concedes.
>Overpowered storm decks.
>Deck made of all counterspells, control, and defence.
>Taxes
Etc.

I thought we were all having fun, and they were also enjoying the joke of me taking 20min turns preparing a storm while they wait to be killed. It turns out they didn't like it at all. They stopped inviting me to cards night, and when I call them they either ignore me, or pretend they are not going to play that weekend (then I find out they did.)

Wtf? I don't understand. I never cheated, or anything like that. All my decks were legit, and I never do something like draw extra cards, or fix the order of the deck, or anything like that. What is going on? Are my friends just bad losers?

You have assburgers, user. You are unable to read the emotions of people around you.

It's no problem to play against that once in a while? But every time? Yeah no.

If there's a button where you get a hamburger half the time and a kick in the balls the other half, people will press it. If there's a button where you always get a kick in the balls, people will press it a couple of times because their friends are doing it, but eventually stop.

Also in my opinion taxes doesn't really belong in the masturbatory deck archetype

>they were also enjoying the joke of me taking 20min turns preparing a storm while they wait to be killed.
Hearing a joke once is fun. Hearing it repeatedly is just annoying.

If your friends are just playing for fun, then have some self awareness and realise that you're the only person having fun when you play decks like that. How do you think your friends feel when they have to sit there for twenty minutes while you play a game of solitaire?

I don't believe this post. This post is a farce.

It's almost like being a dick has actual consequences? Weird. You should sack up, apologize for being a cunt and play a proper deck, that is if you haven't already burned your bridges by being a huge autist

So I have to read other people's minds now to not be aperger?

But it wasn't a kick in the nuts! I think a kick in the nuts is more like, a guy cheating. Right?

Idk, since I was having so much fun, I thought they were having fun too.

But those are the decks that reflect who I am the best. I guess I could sacrifice and play things like aggro decks, but that'd be less fun.

??

A dick? Really, you would go as far as saying that was being a dick? I wasn't cheating, I was just having fun playing decks I like.

You're a living parody user. Get yourself together and learn how to socialize properly.

>But those are the decks that reflect who I am the best.

It's no wonder no one wants to play with you. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and presume this is bait.

>But it wasn't a kick in the nuts! I think a kick in the nuts is more like, a guy cheating. Right?
In the context of a night out with friends, it's anything that makes playing the game not fun. Cheating doesn't have to make the game less fun. You do make the game less fun.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt once.

People do not enjoy playing against your decks because it isn't fun doing nothing while your opponent plays an incredibly long combo. Many of these decks have been soft banned or had key cards given the proper axe because of their negative effects on the game. Watching someone combo off for twenty minutes is boring.

>So I have to read other people's minds now to not be aperger?
Judging people's thoughts by their facial expressions IS often called "mind-reading."

Have you tried going to tournaments, user? In a competitive tournament there are no holds barred and you can find other players who like that kind of deck. I like storm, but there's no way in hell any of my friends want to play against storm in commander, so I built storm in Highlander.

OP is either trolling or legitimately autistic.

>Overpowered storm decks
>I never do something like draw extra cards
>or fix the order of the deck
What variant of storm are you playing that gets you a win without either of the above? I'm genuinely curious.

So nice of you to start the thread with a picture of yourself, OP. Really informs your perspective on this story.

I think he meant he didn't do that without cards saying he can do so. FYI.

Reminds me of the vid of the guy getting the turn 1 kill in that online vintage cube: "is this a mill or..? wait.. .... .. ...".
As long as the ban list allows it the most patrician way to play the game by far. Your group doesn't appreciate greatness.

Rule number 1 for not being a shit person to play against:

Play whatever decks you want to play but play more than one. If you play only one deck ever people are going to have a bad time. It's also the hallmark of a subpar player afraid to break out of their comfort zone. Plus, deckbuilding is fun.

>but I like it-

Shut up and listen to what I said.

Not op but:
>Play with yisan
gee user, is the third time today i play a yisan deck today
>Play grixis storm
Oh my gosh user, cant you play a non-boring deck?
>Play breya combo
user netdecking is no fun at all!
>play azami
Sheesh user, countering everything is no fun!!!
>Play hokori dust drinker
user how can you be a bigot who play stax!!!!!
>Hermit druid combo
Gg 1 turn so much fun user!!!
everybody loves to complain about every deck that is not any shit tribal deck with 0 interaction and full of timmy unplayable shit

wew lad you're autistic

Find an cEDH or semi-competitive playgroup where people actually have answers for things like that. For casual playgroup, this decks are horrible to play against and boring to play as. Unless you are a spike that gets high on just winning.

>This decks are horrible to play against and boring to play as
>your fun is wrong, mine isnt
Entitled casual players conplain much more than the evil "spikes"

Well it's X people against one, where X equals the number of other people in your playgroup. Play decks that fit the powerlevel of your group. I don't show up to a cEDH game with Tromokratis Voltron, and I don't sit down at a casual table with storm. If you don't like the powerlevel of your group, find a new one.

My current playgroup is mostly high power level enviroment. Flash-hulk, food chain Tazri, Teferi temporal archmage, Prossh, Oona Hermit druid etc. I like it, but I wouldn't bring my deck to a casual table. It's boring because you don't face any obstacles to win, so you just do your combo over and over and everyone is miserable. It's like spending your time in an mmo one shotting low level players, that's your "gameplay". If you are having fun without considering how everybody else is feeling at the table, yes your fun is "wrong". Or at least they have the right just to tell you to fuck off. Not everyone is interest in changing their timmy format into avg cmc 2 format.

Oh shit someone with ACTUAL autism.

>confusing pathetic power fantasies with fun
maybe you should be going to a therapist?

>Four Horsemen, where I have a literally infinite turn until I win very slowly or the opponent concedes.

>I thought we were all having fun, and they were also enjoying the joke of me taking 20min turns preparing a storm while they wait to be killed.

Anyone who reads these sentences and is not able to tell the obvious bait needs to go to a fishing hamlet and ask the elders of the place to be taken as an apprentice for a while.

>playing EDH

Well there's your problem.

Yes, if you're playing for fun with friends, then you shouldn't be bringing decks which will blow everyone the fuck out. It's a different deal if it's meant to be competitive or you're playing for prizes, but if it's just for fun, have some self awareness.

I have actual autsim and even I'm stunned at this man's density.
It's like he somehow managed to stumble through his entire life up to this point, without anyone noticing his brain is wired wrong so they could treat it

Literally a cuntasaurus user. You are the type of player who gets off on winning and expects everyone else to applaud at your net decks yes?

user, dealing with retarded decks like yours is not difficult. It's just that they don't want to put cards in their deck JUST to deal with them.

Also, do you play free for all or 1x1?

>this complete lack of subjectivity
A U T I S M

True and unbridled autism
I have the same kind, it took me the better part of 20 years to actually realize that just because I'm having fun doesn't mean everyone else is having fun

you should play a pay-2-win korean mmo if this is how you want to play magic

this desu

Just go play in tournies, that kind of behavior is fine there. Just don't bring your literally nofunallowed decks to casual for-fun games.

Fucking LARPer OP.
I know this is Veeky Forums but this is excessive.