Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Butler Bunny Boy Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Q0FFO

Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust

Gats's V4+Chibi Gen:
imgur.com/a/3nz8j
imgur.com/a/R79Pd
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf

Commissions:
imgur.com/a/R79Pd

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Official Videogame:
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/kdmZc
picarto.tv/Eversor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whats one thing in Towergirls that really Miffs you?

How do you get the Vilegirls Lust Bonus analog? Where can I find all the Vilegirls images (the sidequest imgur only has the section that starts with Knave)? How do you partner with or enslave a Vilegirl, and how do their stats affect how easy it is to do the chosen action?

That there aren't more princesses with pregnancy/impregnation fetishes, dowries, LBs, etc., and the lack of pregnant princess art.

so with most of the spots in the gen5exp roster being rather concrete at this point, we have one iffy spot when it comes to the trap

>Idol/Magical
the original gal/guy in the gen, in terms of stats and 'trapness' he was basically made for the spot, with the big negative being that he really dosent fit into towergirls as a whole since he basically looks like an anime character and is pretty much usurped by the original boy/field princess in terms of having an 'idol' esque character

>Oread/Island/Tropical
another princess made for gen5exp, can have the trap title placed on her rather easily since they dont have any fully out there female traits, most dont like em based on her being 'boring' but theres still quite a bit of room for stat changes if we do choose them for the trap spot

>Bunny/Buttler
originally on the caravan, can fill the spot but some dont like him because a buttler dosent seem to fit the princess role and he's extremely similiar to hare princess. Just as well, even if he dosent get on the chart, he'll just appear on the caravan chart

and for those curious, here is the current caravan roster, assuming bunny is not chosen for the gen5exp roster

Jackalope was added since the fella who made her seems to have gone completely quiet, and I really hate to see her go to waste, but if he's still kicking please give a shoutout

Discussion continued.
What accents and voice types do you associate with your favourite princesses?

Hardmode: What princesses would have accents from the British Isles?

Tropical please.

Is the Modron Princess set? I'm not feeling that one unless she has a very good card to make up for her.

Actually, can we put Jackalope in instead of Modron. Surely people want her in more.

If I'm outnumber on that one then at leas the rest of the chart looks in pretty good shape but hopefully I am not the only one that would prefer the change.

As for trap, I do not really care for any traps but a couple points:

Magical could fit if she had less tech on her idol parts. Magical girl transformations would also be at least a little unique.

Oread, well I at least wish someone could find the copy of her original stats to look over, but if she is changed to a trap it would at least add the neat angle of having three Nymph species on the same chart (Dryad, Naiad, and Oread)

Butler seems least interesting to me and the least trap and most straight up male.

I plan to update the Vilegirls in the album once a more collected image is made

There's not so much support or implementation of the Knights chart.

Main problem with Idol is that the microphone and headphones don't really fit the fantasy style.
Making a magical girl trap princess isn't really a bad idea, though. I recall some comedy anime where some guy ends up getting the standard magical girl transformation power to fight evil...but the transformation still gives him the standard magical girl dress. I can see that working as a trap princess idea.

My favorite princesses don't have much art

>have gone completely quiet, and I really hate to see her go to waste
Im still here, just waiting for gen 6 in order to put my princesses in . if you want to use jackalope its fine with me.

Also that cactus princess art red did in that last thread was great, dunno how i didnt have that saved!

If you want you could these companions to the chart

sorry, Id never gotten the imgur with your work or seen you put on a tag so I wasnt able to tell if you were still around. Im mostly using finished sprites so they finally have a place to live though. And I wont be working on the main gens after 5exp

as for Jackalope, if you intentended to use her for anything just gimme a heads up and Ill drop her, otherwise if you stats for her I can certainly use those as a base for her card on the caravan chart

The link to my work is in the tavern pastebin under bakeneko user imgur.com/a/kdmZc
You could use jackalope if you want, i have plenty of princesses.
Thank you so much Brumus. Seeing jack in a gen makes me feel pleased

I mean you could always ask eversor to make a finished sprite version.

once again, yall take Eversor for granted far to much. He’s a damn great artist but he just one boi, there aint no need to create more work where it aint needed

thank ye, Ill be certain shes treated right

I was just saying that since gens are usually 20 characters and you need like 4 more cavarn girls.

It aint a true gen, more like a dragons hoard sidequest situation

Combining Idol with Magical is really hurting his chances, I think. As idols are a little too modern, especially with the equipment the sprite has. Magical girls, on the other hand, CAN be fit into the setting. As the concept isn't intrinsically modern.

If you want you could have jersey devil

I like the idea of an exotic oread trap. And if the bun is going to be in the caravan I dont see much issue in picking him over idol, especially if the stats end up as interesting as the V4 cactus stats.

>jersey devil
-Not a horse face demon thing.
-Just a succubus

Ok... Is there a pun somewhere?

Havent seen any of the cow, dog, horses and goat princesses with a huge snout so why should it matter .

I've seen these threads up for years and I finally want to ask...is this some sort of game? Can I actually sit down and play this, either by myself or with friends? What is really going on around here. Serious question, asking for enlightenment.

That most of the people that enjoy this are cuckolds.

Towergirls is mostly a CYOA, though it does have an actual video game in the works with Subtitle Pending. There are some tabletop rules written up for play, but most use it for the setting and characters. Aside from all that, people enjoy the threads for the sake of creating new waifus or knights.

It’s mostly a, “take some content and run” sorta deal a lot of the time. But anons like to get involved now and again.

there's a tabletop system but it's mostly a waifu simulator

Ok, that's cool. What from the FAQ do I need to get into this? Where's the tabletop system? Can I see the video game and progress on it? And about waifus; is there any who's fetishes involve [spoilers]impregnation[/spoilers]?

>that failed spoiler
there are a few, yes

boi you cant even comprehend the perfect waifu world your about to dive into

Just remember this, your choices should be your own. Don't let any of us influence them.

Samefag

you caught me, this entire time ive known nothing about towergirls and have only been bullshiting my way through making the charts, I cant even edit I just throw random princesses into paint whilst screaming

I can most certainly say I am not this user hereIs there something about that Princess that's cancerous or something? I'm just trying to learn more.

Tabletop rules are linked in the description, as is the link to the videogame's page.
And yes.

Nah she's goblin princess, a princess based around impregnation.

On the contrary, Goblin Princess os considered only the highest quality of princesses.

I say bunny butler, he looks far more unique then the other two, and has great potential for character.
Idol's too modern, but even just changing her to a magical girl won't really help her stand out, and Making Oread a trap won't make her any less boring.

Phi we get it you hate cute robots, shut up, the majority of us want modron, she's cute and unique.

I say Oread for trap.

I say the bunny, he looks cute, actually fits into the time period, requires no extra work on Ever's part, and, as that one guy last thread pointed out, can have a very interesting personality.

The fact people forget this is a CYOA, and not a Fuck-Everything-All-Day adventure
The Butler's just cute, and his outfit's fairly unique for towergirls without breaking the style. Compare to Oread, who we've seen before in Tiki (Like, they're ludicrously similar), and Idol, who looks like she's from a 2014 anime set in 2020.
The butler's the best option, period. Unless you wanna make a new trap period.

>That complaint
Dis nigga knows, I remember the baby step days on /v/, eons ago.

We don't have lust bonuses, we have Ultimate gifts (Name's still a WiP). Basically, you can get then by getting a princess to trust you fully and pledge full loyalty to you (For example; Getting noble lots of money, getting Slaver lots of slaves, expanding reptoid's power) or by completely dominating and breaking a princess' Will after conquering her and her kingdom.

You can partner or enslave anyone off the bat, but if you, say, partner with an evil princesses, it will be harder to partner and impress good princesses, and vice versa.
We don't have a set number for how many of one alignment you need until the opposite side won;t trust you ever (Most;y because were not sure how many princesses you should be able to have before going up against Amphithere, I was thinking 6)

Sorry if this got confusing, still trying to set everything in place and make the rules make sense, and it's far from done.

On a lighter note, I love Bunnies, I love Butlers, and I love cute boys, so I have to pick the Bunny Butler.

My main issue with Oriad is that we've seen her before, She's just Tiki princess without the mask.
If ever gives Magic a good re-design, I'd probably go with him, but considering you don't want ever to have to work that hard (Which I totally get, ever deserves a break), I say we go with Bunny.
Phi, please stop trying to remove Modron, you are the only one who feels this way.
Also where's the cactus princess of the day?

Yea, the Knights chart is a mess right now. We definitely need some more support and quality control there.

>Ultimate Gifts
Huh,I say that works for the mood of Vilegirls.

I just hope my work on that chart doesn't over shadow my Gen

Reminder that thin Human Princess is best princess

WHY IS THE BUTLER EVEN AN OPTION?
If he doesn't make it here, he'll be in the caravan without the crown. Which narrows it down to Oread and Magical. And Magical is vastly more interesting and hasn't been done before, like Oread has (see Tiki). All you gotta do is remove the tacked on idol aspects from Magical and use pic related as a base and we'll have our trap.

Don't worry, Lamb, Cybergirls is very interesting, the only reason were more focused on VG right now is because it's, like, 80% done while Cyber girls is, like 30%. Vilegirls will be done long before Cybergirls reaches that point, so it'll get it's chance in the spotlight.

But fat human princess is better
Shes canon

Hey, I don't like Magical or Idol but I don't ask why they're even options!
What can magical do that can't be done by Any other magic princess, but better?

nONONONONO
WE ARE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN
BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP RIGHT NOW
WE ARE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN
YOU WILL NOT SIDETRACK EVERYTHING AGAIN

Don't worry, we totally will cock everything up.

That's because they're an actual option. People voting for the Butler are just screwing us out of another princess just so he can have a crown, I don't see him as a valid option. Oread and Magical are the only real options and Butler will still exist within the Caravan gen if he loses, so there's no reason to choose him here.

If you dont like her curves you must be gay
Human princess is thicc not fat

That the Fusion Gen's Dowries and Lust Bonuses have no art on the cards.

What other princesses can change from cute average boy to pretty, evil smiting princess?

You realize gen 5 exp isn;t the last ever gen, right? They'll get another chance.
And he is a valid option because he is up there, no matter what you think.

You're not wrong on the first part, but just because someone presented the option doesn't mean it's a good one. Tell me: why should ANYONE vote for Butler when he will be in the Caravan if he loses?

I hear you, I wouldn't mind some art of that kind of stuff on the Warhammer Gals sheet either.

Simple; he's the best option, plain and simple. I know that reasoning doesn't work for you because you don;t like him, and that's fine, but again, just because you don;t like him doesn't mean no one should vote for him. You win, you win, and if you lose, you lose. Simple as that.

If were going based purely off design here, Bunny butler wins. Lot harder on potentional personality, though, since, ya know, we got none. But last thread someone gave bunny boy over there some life, so again, I'm forced to go with him. Though, My opinion could be easily swayed by a better personality/backstory for the other two.

I love him, I just think there's zero logic in choosing him as the trap princess for this gen. Because he's the only one with a safety net.

Accuracy to the source material. A Jersey Devil should look at least somewhat like it's namesake

Doit user.

picarto.tv/Eversor Streaming

>pick well designed princess
>other two have an unpredictable future

>pick one of the other two
>well designed 'princess' guarenteed to live on in the Caravan gen
>remaining princess has unpredictable future

Which of these seem like the best option, user?

I'd rather have the highest quality gen possible then go for a sub-par princess just because the best one has a safety net.

>hard mode
not really
>dorfs sounds like a scottish woman
>dorfs with beard - scottish man
Imp would have a posh accent
witch would have an Irish one
and all the dragons are welsh

Have you seen this gen, user? Not exactly a bunch of winners in the first place.

>this art
please go back to DEV-ART
you tremendous faggot

>All dragons are Welsh.
I cant tell if that would be cute or devestating.

So... We should make it shittier then?
What is the logic here? Why shouldn't we try and improve it if it's bad?

What makes him the best option?

He has a good, cute design, and some user last thread wrote up a decent Backstory/personality that can be expanded upon greatly. Idol/magic is too modern and is nothing we haven't seen before, and Oread is just Tiki again.

We take Butler, we take him awau from the Caravan gen, which is also a good gen. Would you make one gen worse to make another better?

Hey, brute is offering him up, he obviously doesn't think it'll negatively affect his gen that much, he probably has his eyes on a couple of replacements already.

So you just have it in for Magical because you believe he's somehow too similar to other magic using princesses?

>have it in for Magical
Holy shit, man, you are reading WAY too deep into things. I just don't think Magical can bring enough unique to the table to justify existing, there's no plot against your waifu here.

The butler was used as a place holder!It was only there because the idea of a trap bunny showed up.

The bunny boy still needs his own look.

Nah, man, brute's offering him up as the princess, if you want another princess, please make an argument for them, not try and remove an option to give her a better shot.

So, we should vote for princesses based on what their future prospects might be rather then on their actual quality, got it.
I'll vote for the shitty princess that will never get picked because the good ones will end up in a later gen, thanks, user!

That's exactly right, user. Why should a character who was already going to be part of a side gen butt into a main gen and take a spot from someone who doesn't nearly have as much polish as them?

...You clearly don;t understand sarcasm, so I'll spell it out for you;
I was making fun of the fact that they were essentially saying we should vote in shitty princesses because the good ones will be guaranteed a future in another chart.
This is a stupid argument because it makes the chart shittier as a result.
I don;t care if Bunny boy has a back up plan, if he's the best Boy for the job, he's the best boy for the job!

And if your princess Isn't shitty, maybe try proving it instead of taking the competition out of the competition.

Can we have a rundown of who is considered a magic based princess? Only ones I can think of off the top of my head are Witch, Dwarf III and Sorceress.

That we don't have art of the Towergirls from the later Gens, Expansions, and Stationgirls as Queens like we do with Gen 1.

I don't care how good he is. He already has a place somewhere else, there's nothing wrong with keeping him there and there's no reason to transfer him when we can work on the options we have to make them better.

Magical comes from a warrior women kind of society, right? It was a pretty long time ago, I can't really remember a lot of his details.

Then go and do it. Make your princess better then Butler.
There's nothing wrong with moving butler if his creator is willing, and he is. So the only way to keep him on his gen is by making one if the other two options better.

So, if you want magic or Oriad to be on there, simply make them better then him.

I will not gimp the chart for you to have your waifu on there.

>I don't care how good he is
Great, Thanks for telling us you don't care about the quality of the chart, you only want your waifu on there!

Now who's too deep into things? I reiterate: there is no reason to choose him because Caravan exists. Prove me wrong.

Working on a way to make bunny butler look more like a princess.

Im not sure why its wven worth discussing turning butler into a princess, seems like a waste really.

No, you prove yourself; WHY can;t we move him from one gen to another if he fits, if people want him, and if brute is willing to? Your making the claim here, prove it.

Hah, I knew it. Nothing gets by me.

If I am outnumbered thats fine. Rest of the chart is pretty good I said.

We do have three pretty good Princess that also have art by Eversor and good cards.

Bakeneko
Jackalope
Jersey Devil

Surely one of those people would like in.

Modron just seems like she would need a really good card to make up for being a ball. Isn't Golem Princess just better?

I mean, you don't need to go the complete opposite way either and have no art made. Unless Eversor is the one saying he does not want to draw the Princesses, which would change the situation, but otherwise he does not need you defending him for him really.

The current set on the chart is pretty decent, but I would not have the decision making process being based on what is convenient instead of what turns out best for the chart.

Again, if Eversor is the one to come in and say "Hey I dont want to draw anymore" that is one thing and we will just have to deal with what we have like we will have to for Gen 6