Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1900: Two Wieners Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ijk4j-r7qPA
pastebin.com/5ivRMtUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't you have to attend your wife, the queen in yellow?

Leave those frenchies to me. Italy will penetrate their punny defenses.

>1900
In 117 threads the Benefactor shall awaken from her slumber. Maybe 118 if it takes too long.

>"So this is it...?" The two of them would be standing in front of a gigantic blue crystal that was surrounded by gears and wires that went into the darkness and in strange patterns that didn't seem to actually connect to anything. Ford looked on in wonder, while Stan examined the crystal with impatience.
>"Doesn't look very user-friendly, bro." Stan pointed out. “Don't see any buttons or levers, either.”
>"Stanley, this is a device likely constructed by a highly advanced civilization with control over time and space. They probably left the realm of a simplified user interface along with things like the need for food and water." Ford said as he walked around the crystal. That's when he noticed a crack running along its surface, and several of the gears around it were missing pieces.
>"It's just like user said - the World Engine is damaged. Everything we've seen so far may be the result of a glitch, or...some kind of broken process." Ford explained.
>"Great, so user's been stuck reliving high school over and over ‘cause of someone runnin’ Windows 95 on a super god machine?"
>"I suppose that's one way to put it." Ford murmured before his six-fingered hand reached out to touch the crystal, before an arc of electricity nearly struck him, making him pull away and hiss in pain, flapping his already-burnt hand in place.
>"Yeah, smooth move, bro." Stan said sarcastically before a soft chime began to fill the room. It sounded a bit like...

Yes

No

>1900

12 threads till the Titanic sinks, 14 threads till the Archduke dies.

If offered a chance to take you main chain as it is, would you take it? No changing if after. You chain is locked in place with all of your decisions.

>No

Laws control the justice.

>Archduke

youtube.com/watch?v=Ijk4j-r7qPA

Whats there to do in Lyrical Nanoha?

Hey Roboanon since you're doing the minor update thing, would you mind making the doc text selectable/searchable?

Hell and yes. I'd take it.

Why the fuck not?

Justice is Justice, Law is just the best tool available for ensuring it is done.

Reposting to ask for feedback before I upload to the drive

>Italy will penetrate their punny defenses.
Italy can't even make a tower stand up straight.

Nanoha.

This is way better than the original. Good job.

>Laws control the justice.
Laws are only an obstruction made necessary by human idiocy. Those who rise above idiocy have no need of laws and dispense justice without such obstructions.

Lots of lesbians. You can also learn magic, or so i've heard.

Justice is but a fleeting ideal, beautiful, but impossible.

Face the reality, Law is justice, and money is law.

It's better this way!

Thanks

So Ricrod is also making this Arifureta Jump. I've also read the LN so I've been helping fill in stuff and generally fixing formatting and stuff.

Not complete but we've got Origins, Perks and Items done. Currently working on Scenarios and Drawbacks.

Questions, Comments and so on as WIP entail. Maybe you all can see something we missed or we can add.

Without ideals to arrive towards, life is stagnant and bleak.

But that's what you lawyers want anyway, isn't it?

What you spelled as Hagrodomo is something different enough that it can't be found with a websearch
Also, the description and capabilities of the "Hagrodomo" could really use a fleshing out, that vapor scarf is really amazing.
(Sorry, I can't remember the correct name atm)

Ideals are what are most important, and a thing is not worthless because it is impossible. Perfection is impossible, but we chase it anyway. Because only by chasing something that is impossible to reach can we get closer to it.

I reject reality.

Jumpers, what paintings, art, and decorations do you have in your warehouse?

Who did Keima end up with anyway?

Reposting, since it was on page 10 of last thread.

EGS v0.5 Changelog: pastebin.com/5ivRMtUw

Also added are the changes from last thread (Option to be an Elf under Magic, drawback that makes time seem like it lasts longer).

Looking good! Minor quibble:
>A Dagger In The Back
>Getting people to trust you with easy...
should be "Getting people to trust you is easy", I think

Yes I would, I just need to worry about like 100 waifus, which should not be a problem.

The preserved remains of worthy enemies.

You sound like an elf. I don't need to be a lawyer to now that justice is having you enslaved.

It's never stated how much can really do, I know than can be used to communicate, search in the databank, shapeshift and use to cast spells.

Ideals is something we should strive for, but you simply drown in it and ignore reality. That's not an ideal anymore, just self-delusion.

Sad & Pathetic.

Chihiro

Thanks

>don't even have a "main," can't get any past 10 anymore

In a heartbeat.

I'd rather drown in my ideals, and work to make them a reality, than to give up and just accept the world for what it is. The world can be better, humans can be better damn it!

Then which of the small chains would you take?

If it's happening as-is, I don't get a choice in the matter. I was never the one in control.

>You sound like an elf.
You know, that didn't actually dispute my point. You can't just call people elves to dismiss their arguments. That's called the "but muh knife-ears fallacy".

Probably the one that starts in SBURB. Sure, I'm blind for ten years, but I get telepathy and some strong Companions out of it. I don't know what happens next.

Not my warehouse, but an extradimensional bar that follows me around. Has a hallway of Mario-style dimensional paintings of hallways, each of which lead into additional painting hallways of various landscapes, each of which lead into living space for my Chain Chomp Hydras and assorted other hybrid beasties.

In my main chain, I lost almost all my powers and died. Still might be worth it, though.

The world is never changed by those who accept it for what it is. Just because you've given into despair and corruption doesn't mean we all will.

You don't want to make the world better. You simply ignore reality and try to force your own delusions in it. You act so high and mighty, but you are nothing but a fool!

A man that can't accept the world and work to better it, simply trying to recreate it to fit his own desires.

If that isn't evilness and weakness then nothing is!!

I mean, it looks good. Not having read the series I don't know how well it reflects it, but there are some neat perks and items. I like the Drop In perks and items especially, I think I'd take that as my origin once it's finished. Sorry I'm not giving anything more detailed, I'm not really good at balance.

>Artyfruit
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Summoned Hero
Uh...we don't have to worry about our body being possessed by the big bad do we?

>future endeavours, a the passive skill that will augment your natural rate to restore mana.
This does not make sense.

>Jumper's Spear
This is exactly what I have been wanting.

>Scenario
Will there only be the lost magic dungeon scenario or more?

So you're saying that true knowledge is found in the darkness?

>I lost almost all my powers
Returning home with some powers still puts you above everyone else.

>844 jumps
Yes, I will accept without a second thought.

Can we make it before the end of the year?

Saying that "People can be better" is not a delusion. We don't HAVE to live in a world where people are constantly screwing each other over for the smallest advantage, or even for their own amusement. We don't HAVE to live in a world where all of our government officials are hopelessly corrupt. We don't HAVE to live in a world where the Police treat 'internal investigations' as traitors.

Simply accepting things that can be changed, to make the world a better place, as "reality" and unchangeable fact is just Stagnation! You think that reality is how it always was, and that it can't be changed by determined individuals.

A man who looks at all the horrors of the world, the horrors that can be stopped, and says "Well, not my problem" or "Welp, can't be helped". THAT is what you are.

>"Bells?" The both of them wondered aloud before a holographic display appeared in front of them. It would make a picture of a single sphere, connected to hundreds, no, thousands of other spheres. Red lines appeared around every odd connection, as if marking an error. Then, the window would zoom out to see this collection of spheres become microscopic dots connected into a single sphere connected to thousands more, then zooming out more to show a display of several million of those, and a billion more of those, before it was united into a single, complex machine that resembled a gigantic humanoid form - missing an arm and a leg.
>A little red sign appeared where that tiny, original sphere was, hovering over where the missing leg began, in letters neither of them could read.
>"What...does this mean?" Ford asked, pointing at that almost-invisible starting point with the red letters around it.
>"If it's anything like those signs at the mall...Ford. I think it says ‘you are here.’"
The both of them became visibly pale.
>"We're not in the Control Room." Ford realized.
>"We're at the -entrance-." Stan finished.

>"So that's what we saw. Then we rushed on over to bring everyone together and tell you what happened."
>Ford had just finished explaining the story to user, who had been detoxed by Kaori's magic. The atmosphere was a more than a bit uneasy at this revelation. They had all fallen silent.
>"So, like...we're nowhere near going home yet, man?" Shaggy asked, looking a bit dejected as Asgore pat his back softly to steady his freeloader friend.
>"Not even close." Ford said, his hands in his pockets. “But we know its possible. The Control Room is probably somewhere in the Engine's torso or head. We just need to find a quicker way there.”
>user had been absolutely silent.
>"I'm sorry about Atticus." Ford would add.

>So Ricrod is also making this Arifureta Jump
Wait, does that mean that we are getting to jumps of the same setting? Again?
>1st January
>Earth suddenly colapses due to the appearance of multiple Outer Gods

>"Don't be. I knew the sort of person he was the moment he joined us. I just should have been on guard more." user said. “All he cared about was the Key and the World Engine. I just thought he'd be useful to have along in case he actually did find the Control Room. I underestimated how ruthless he actually was."
>"Well, don't worry. We'll find it in no time, then we can-"
>"You knew the whole time."
That caught Ford off-guard.
>"You knew about what Atticus was up to and let him off the hook because of me, didn't you?"
>"I...how did you...?"
>"I was a detective a few times, Ford. And a cop. I can read context clues, even if I can't read people." user said with a glare. “You had the idea of reaching the Control Room before everyone else and using it without telling me, didn't you?”
>"...user, you have to understand, I was just-"
>"I don't care. That's all you're all here for, isn't it? The Key. You were either brought along by it or you just want it from me. Because this is a big ‘adventure’ for you. An ‘opportunity’. Or even a chance at power or money, right?! The whole time I've fought and killed to survive, and all people like you see are the fucking ‘benefits’!"
>"user, woah, calm down..." Stan raised his arms, trying to break up the impending argument.
>"I haven't been control of my own life for over three-hundred years! I don't want any of this! I just want to go home and live and die like anyone else! Avatar this, user that, go and punch our problems away a little, would you?! And you come in here and tell me all of that is just because a fucking giant robot is -broken- and probably picked me at random?!"
>"Well, to be honest, I still have no idea if the Engine is actually sapient-" Ford would start to say as-a-matter-of-factly before ducking as user threw an empty water glass at him.
>"Do whatever the hell it is you do around here, Ford! That goes for all of you! I don't give a damn at this point!"

>we've got
I think he means they are working together.

>Meiling rubbed her neck awkwardly and avoided eye contact, while Kaori looked on sadly. Stan felt awkward and Ford kept a stoic expression. Asgore kept his eyes out of view and Shaggy was looking down at an old photo he was carrying. Toki kept silent, his arms folded together.
>It was Speedwagon who broke the silence.
>"user, I understand it may not look like it, now...but you all helped us in different ways, didn't you? You chose, of your own volition, to assist us even when it was completely unnecessary. Those bonds didn't come from destiny or thin air...it was from your spirit when you journeyed into our worlds! And Ford may have deceived you, but he ultimately did what he thought was best, just as you did when you reached your hands out to all of us! Without you, Kaori would not have healed Toki, Asgore would be living alone, and Shaggy would have never been able to try the mile-long cheesesteak!"
>"Like, yeah, and I still wanted seconds!" Shaggy chimed in cheerily.
>"Even if our motivations may be selfish, our lives were changed forever by you, and likely for the better! For that, we can only thank you. That's why we want to help you find the Control Room and set you free! It's not just about us...it's about helping you find peace of mind! That's something all of us can agree on, right?"
>"M'hm!" Kaori nodded and smiled.
>"I just like hanging around user and fighting with him...the rest is just a bonus, really! So I'll help wherever I can, too." Meiling said with a grin.
>"Hey, guy's not that bad, right?" Stan said with a shrug.
>"I lost my family a long time ago. This...isn't quite the same, but I like being here with all of you the same. So I want to make that time fun for all of us." Asgore said with a nod.
>"Like, you seem alright to me, man. I'd wanna go home, too!...I still do!" Shaggy said.

Okay, here's my Wild Cardz jump one more time. I haven't gotten much negative feedback the last couple times, so please let me know if there's anything I still need to address. Otherwise, I'll probably add it to the drive later today.

You refuse to see humanity for what it is! How can you say that they can, when you don't know them!!!??

You're living in a fantasy! Wake up and face life!

No u

>spoiler
No unless you take a drawback for that

>This does not make sense.

Will be reworded.

>Will there only be the lost magic dungeon scenario or more?

Only the lost magic.

>"Our meeting was not coincidence - you made my dream in my world a reality. The debt I owe you is great, and I wish to repay it tenfold." Toki agreed.
>All eyes looked at Ford, expectantly. Feeling the weight of peer pressure, he sighed.
>"user, I don't think what I did was wrong. But I understand you just want to return home before this goes any further. I promise you - no matter which of us finds the Control Room first, my first choice will be to help you return to where you came from. I swear it."
>user was quiet. A little surprised, but his gaze went away from the others.
>"...I'm sorry." He muttered.
>"Hey, don't be. You've had a bad...uh, last two jumps, right? Just get some rest and we'll take care of the other stuff. We'll worry about the rest once you're back up and at ‘em." Stan said as encouragement. “C’mon guys, let's give him some space.”
>The others all left the Medbay, save for Meiling.
>"Guess they're not so bad after all, huh?"
>"You really think so?"
>"Hey, that sounded good enough for me." Meiling said with a grin before looking at user. “Even if you don't think so, you've got people here for you, you know? And...well, me too, you know.”
>"...thank you, Meiling."
>"Heh. No problem."
>She left the Medbay...at least, the interior. She was standing outside the doorway soon after, as faithful as ever.
>...everyone's resolve is so strong, even when having to deal with a mess like me. And I'm still trying to fulfill a promise I'm not sure I'd be able to go through.
>Was Yukari right? Would I really be able to keep on going with a promise like that? Would I have to change the way I saw all of this in order to really be able to believe in it...?
>I wonder what she thought of all this, user wondered.
>"With little else to do, he went back to sleep, hoping he'd get to actually participate in the next jump.

>No unless you take a drawback for that
Yay.

>Will be reworded.
Ok.

>Only the lost magic.
Awww, then again I have no idea what another scenario would be anyway.

Thanks for the Jump Ricrod and Toriko. Looking forward to the rest.

Its all good. Just looking for some feedback at this point.

Its a WIP so I was being a bit silly.
Guess who just came up with a new drawback?!
Noted, I've been co-opted to fix that stuff. I'm still ironing out stuff as its added and we collaborate.
Good to hear we have what you want.
We are working on it, its Ricrod's Jump so its up to him really.

Nooo...I've been co-opted for Grammar and Formatting and stuff. We're working together on it, he dropped his latest Jump and I dropped this WIP.

I see humanity for exactly what it is! I just also see the potential of humanity! All that we could accomplish, all that we could be. Humanity has so much GOOD in it, and it can be better if it just puts in the effort.

>I know than can be used to communicate, search in the databank, shapeshift and use to cast spells.

add in turn itself and/or user invisible and fly and that's all I can think of offhand. The wiki cited quite a few other uses and led me to be impressed at its breadth of utility. A lot of things.

"shapeshift and be used as a myriad of tools" makes it sound limited to more physical things than it is. Hammers, prybars, saws, and the like.

The misspelling was the major stumbling block as I rolled the jump and had to fill in background after.

Australium Reliefs and floor plates that display scenes of me and my companions

So you have come this far, and still you understand nothing? Every light must fade, and every heart return to darkness!

Huh. Thought you assumed the world was a-okay and that anyone who had a problem with the people running it in any way didn't matter in the end and that the police weren't corrupt and anyway who said otherwise was an unreasonable screecher.

Thank you for proving me wrong, my belief in you has shot up.

Darkness is merely the absence of light. Its entire existence is defined by the existence of light, which means that light must have come first!

>Its a WIP so I was being a bit silly.
Still wanna REEEEEE in good fun

>Guess who just came up with a new drawback?!
No, please. I do not want to suffer in such a way, what...what if he tries to seduce me?

>Noted, I've been co-opted to fix that stuff. I'm still ironing out stuff as its added and we collaborate.
Okey dokey.

>Good to hear we have what you want.
I think I asked a question about weapons that grow with the user yesterday or the day before, so I am quite happy with this.

>We are working on it, its Ricrod's Jump so its up to him really.
Mmmk.

This is shopped. What Captain America actually says here is "Hail Hydra".

You know those utterly generic, unoffensive paintings that you see in doctor's offices and the like?
Those. But arranged in a way that looks, from a distance, like a giant dick.

Stupid Captain Puerto Rico, being a rebel without cause is only cool until your 20's

You're right. We should unity to enslave those elves.
I knew you were on my side!

No flight, that's a spell they use with the scarf as aid. True about invisibility thou. Will add.

>You sound like an elf. I don't need to be a lawyer to now that justice is having you enslaved.

You're right, but you're not taking it far enough. All of mortal-kind were made to serve the gods. It is therefore true on a most fundamental level that all the mortal races belong to the gods in body and soul.

In simpler terms, there's plenty of room for all of you in chains.

In other words,

Nope. The world is shit, our leaders are shit, our police are shit, etc. But I honestly believe, not even RPing to play with Ricord right now, that we can be better. I honestly think that if we just put in some god damn effort that we, as a species, could be better than we are.

>enslave those elves.
Wait what?

No harem perk?

No matter how much or how dense the darkness, it is always pushed back with the merest glimmer of light.

You don't want to enslave elves? Why not?

Unfortunately, nobody wants to put in any effort, and those who do always end up paid off to not do so, blackmailed into not doing so, or are just straight-up killed by those in power.

You fools, while you bicker over light and dark you shall fall into Nothingness. Embrace the Void.

But killing people takes effort. Checkmate, nihilism.

>Wait what?

You already defended humanity! Proving to me and all how superior they are!
The only logical conclusion is that the other races shall serve humanity!!! You said it yourself!

Nu. But I will consider it.

I'm pretty sure that the Void is dark, given that darkness is not itself a thing but the absence of a thing. So the land of Nothingness is therefore dark.

I'm generally speaking not fond of slavery. It's fine for beings that like to be enslaved, like House Elves, but other than that I don't much approve of it.

Though even those that like to be enslaved deserve to be treated well.

Pretty much. I've been called a "cynical optimist" by one of my best friends before. Because of how much I think our world is complete and utter shite, but how much I honestly think we could be better.

>The Void
Ew.

>The only logical conclusion is that the other races shall serve humanity!!! You said it yourself!
Is this you?

Then carr-REEEEEEE on my wayward son.

Its okay. Its not real love. He only wants you for your body.

Yuuup.

Yeah, leveling weapons are nice.

And from what I understand, Ricrod could of just made all the magic something you paid for or someone suggested they be made into a Scenario so you can just go collect them yourself in Jump if thats your thing.

Yeah, we're brain storming some stuff. Again, its up to Ricrod. I'm just executive producer which means I buy the donuts and coffee. He gets the final say.

Oooooooooooh! Fuuuuuu----How did we miss that? Thank you! Working on it now.

What he says

There is manga of that novel ?

>Muh Void
You also like grey Jedi dont you?

How did you know?

What color are your eyes, hair and skin?

What about your companions?

Make the next dose of cat serum go to Yukari.

>I'm generally speaking not fond of slavery. It's fine for beings that like to be enslaved, like House Elves, but other than that I don't much approve of it.
I am 100% certain that elves like to be enslaved and any objection they might make is just foreplay. "Oh, no, please don't strip me of my ancestral lands and authority! Why, what ever would I do?"

Yes.

I don't know how well it would go, but I'd do it in a heartbeat.
>depressed dude with crippling social anxiety has to handle two yanderes jump 1
[SCREAMING]

I look the same, only fitter. Brown hair and hazel eyes for most of the time. But I do like to go glowing eyes just for effect.

Pic related.

I know that doujin. You perv. We're friends now.

This man speaks the truth, trust me, I'm a lawyer.

Be the parental figure Hayate needed.

Also Rein. Do Rein a lot.

Oh, you peaked my interest. Tell me of your first jump.

>tfw 3/4 responses are to you
pic related

>Working on it now.
Cool and welcome.

>Nu. But I will consider it.
Cool, still reading through it and trying to see if there is an EDGE perk.

ah, of course, the dick dastardly color combo

>The only logical conclusion is that the other races shall serve humanity!!! You said it yourself!

Nah man, see, it goes like this.

Goblins --> Dirt --> Orcs --> Worms in the Dirt --> Ogres --> Most Elves --> Dwarves/Humans --> Genuine Tolkien Elves (sans Feanor and his line of fuckups) --> Glorious Pillar Man Master Race

Brown, Silver, White.
My normal eye/skin color, and something to make my already fabulous hair even better. I just look like a 'perfected' version of myself.

It varies, a LOT, for my companions.

Uh huh. Sure. That might be true of Drow, but I doubt it about other Elves.

Link? I only found the image on Veeky Forums, and don't know what it's from.

>Feanor

Forgot to ask but is there a pic of the Azantium Armor?

Wrong order. It's Most Elves --> Genuine Tolkien Elves --> Pile of Shit --> Dwarves --> Humans --> Glorious Pillar Man Master Race.

>don't know what it's from.

I gave you my friendship and you spite me in the face.

>EDGE perk

Comes along the harem one.

A demon must be dastardly! I take eleven items into the ten items or less aisle! How monstrous is that?

Trust me Ric, I want to know what it's from.

Armored Core. Took the rival drawback and a canon-ish companion, and then made both of them yandere because making my Jumper suffer is fun. Except now instead of him having to deal with a yandere mad scientist rival and a yandere pilot it's me.