Character Art Thread

Sci-fi armor edition.

I'm looking for some light armor, potentially powered, that completely covers the user who could be either a woman or a scrawny dude.

You can do a little more to prime the pump, user. This is my thing so I'll help.

>he says, without helping
I guess it's up to me, not that I have very much.

that's pretty much it for me

That's it, the rest is heavier or more steampunk ish

this is probably my favorite PA

While I appreciate that these dudes have pouches and stuff, the armor overhangs most of them in such a way that it must be difficult to extract whatever is in them. Also, their weapons don't seem to use magazines that would fit in those pouches. Still neat.

I'm also not sure what beret dude's little shoulder parapet is for, and I think it would just get in the way of seeing.

You're operating on various assumptions which may or may not prove true.

First, regarding pouches with armor overhang/retrieval issues, that is assuming that the pouches specifically work like modern pouches with a purely vertical opening, however, there could be an extrapolation that the pouches cant forward allowing for a more viable extraction while also retaining a slim profile when stowed.

Additionally, regarding magazine sizes relative to primary weapons you have to account for possible secondary weapons, pouches which are not visible at the viewing angle, as well as cross-carrying of ammunition which often occurs with various larger weapons. The majority of them appear to have larger storage at the base of their spines, specifically noting that 03 would not require large ammunition supplies for their axe. 08 appears to be using some variety of rotary grenade launcher, allowing for possible individual grenades, as a second example.

Regarding 02's shoulder armor, the segments would imply reactive plating, which would still be offset in most reasonable firing stances/positions. And the helmet as shown above appears to have its sensor systems above the armor plating likely negating any viewing issues anyway.

There are a lot of ways one can reason it out. I don't necessarily disagree, but there are all manner of other issues with the designs one can focus in on as well that are easy enough to overlook.

Does anybody have anything for turn-of-the-century, roaring 20's, or noir settings? Specifically men. I'm looking for your typical 'bruiser' character, as well as a 'dandy'- a sort of charming, well-dressed but sleazy rogue. Something like pic related, or maybe the disney movie 'Atlantis' is about the era I'm after. Sorry if this hijacks your thread, OP, though I doubt it will.