A clusterfuck of a 40k Sector

Let's roll up some planets and make one hell of a clusterfucked sector

Posting the template for the sector map as well

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rolled 9, 10, 4, 6, 4, 9, 4, 9, 5, 1 = 61 (10d10)

Let's make the first planet in the sector

Rolled 6, 9, 4, 1, 2, 1, 3, 5, 4, 3 = 38 (10d10)

prepare thine anus

Rolled 10, 9, 6, 7, 10, 5, 3, 5, 1, 1 = 57 (10d10)

Link

Rolled 1, 7, 1, 10, 2, 9, 4, 1, 2, 10 = 47 (10d10)

Rolled 3, 4, 8, 10, 1, 3, 10, 2, 3, 5 = 49 (10d10)

interesting

dice+10d10

Rolled 7, 9, 1, 1, 3, 4, 2, 6, 7, 2 = 42 (10d10)

oops

Rolled 3, 3, 8, 5, 9, 9, 3, 1, 2, 2 = 45 (10d10)

Okay, this turned out cool, though I'm not sure how an ocean planet can also be an agri world. Maybe they're harvesting drinkable water or something.

New roll is for the features of the binary complement.

Ok so the first planet is:
>Penal World
>Volcano World
>Death World
>Adherant to Imperial Religion at an average level
>Planet sends troops to nearby conflicts
>Petty cults active
>Compitent PDF force
>Threat: Inquisitorial suspicion
>Traditional enemy: Tyranids
>The Planet is Tidally locked

Gentlemen I give you Drovak-V home to the scum of the sector, it's volcanic and tidally locked nature makes it the ideal penal colony in the sector. Don't worry about the Inquisitors they are just here for a routine inspection of our fine facilities. Oh and be sure to salute the brave penal legions being sent off to defeat the Tyranid menace in the sector

I used Calibri size 10 as the fotn and sixe for the text, just FYI

>Fortress World Bongheim
>Earthlike mixed biome, but tidally locked, both sides nonetheles safe for habitation
>Culture considered unorthodox, petty cults active which deviate from the standard imperial creed
>constant Greenskin incursions due to rimward locale, also recent target of Tau Expansion

Should we organize into sub-sectors as well? Me and my friends did it when we made a sector for our armies a while ago, pic related

Oh fuck this one is cool
>World Type: Hive
>Physical Classification: Mixed Biome
>Death World: Yes
>Loyalty: Fanaticals
>War Rating: State of War
>Genestealer Insurgencies
>Poorly Trained PDF
>Chaos Incursions
>Choas is traditional Enemy
>has 5 habitable moons
Fuck me this is gonna be good

Rolled 7, 10, 7, 1, 10, 2, 1, 2, 6, 3 = 49 (10d10)

>Hive World
>Volcano World
>Safe for widespread habitation
>Fanatically religious population
>Planet has no records of war
>Chaos cult active
>Poorly trained PDF
>Warp Storms
>Tyranids
>Low Gravity World

What a colorful situation...

Perhaps they have a special kind of super nutritious edible algae that are processed into rations for the imperial forces in the sector?

>7, 5, 7, 7, 6, 7, 3, 8, 8, 3

Hive World
Jungle World
Safe for Habitation
Believes but unorthodox
Planet regularly sends troops
Petty Cults active
Competent PDF
Eldar Incursion
Chaos
Low Gravity

>Because of Jungle environment the planet has next to no actual building resources makes constructing actual hives expensive (have to import materials)
>However thanks to low gravity, the huge jungle tree's that grow here make for exccellent living quarters, and are hallowed out and built as mini hives
>The planets wildlife is rather peaceful, and due to this and the lack of ecclisiarchal representation the populations main belief is that they are in a symbiosis with the planet and its peaceful wildlife
>Competently defended, and due to the virulent jungle, many of the citizens are quite healthy in compared to other hive worlds, making it an optimal recruiting planet
>Mainly troops are sent to fight chaos, but an Eldar incursion on the planet leaves the Govorner worried...perhaps this is an ancient Eldar maiden world?

Rolled 8, 2, 2, 10, 8, 1, 8, 2, 3, 5 = 49 (10d10)

>agri world
>ocean world
>death world
>borderline heretical/extremely unorthodox
>state of war
>petty cults
>competent pdf
>necron tombs
>traditionally fight orks
>binary orbit

and the binary orbit is >civilizied
>ice world
>widespread habitation
>average adherence to Imperial religion
>no wars for centuries
>petty cults
>competent pdf
>necron tombs again
>orks again
>five moons (might ignore this because binary planet)

I'd say these make a pretty good pairing, water and ice. The inhabitants of the civilized ice planet can go to the ocean world death planet to try to cultivate the agriproduct they have there. Both have hidden necron tombs, which is cool. And there is currently a war going on across the ocean planet, although the ice planet has been largely spared over the centuries.

>Ocean World
>Agri world

All I am seeing is Deadliest Catch taken to the exterme

>Massive boats drags huge durasteel nets over the seafloor, dragging up crabs, shellfish, and other goodies lurking on the sea floor
>It then gets shipped to the processing plants where it is turned into a gooie paste that is then shipped out as ration packs

Both of these sound cool.

Both works to

>Algee can be grown near the shorline or in shallow waters while massive ships work out in the open sea

Can all those who rolled add their planet in the sector?

Yes, just feel free to add it

You can add mine wherever you want.As for what its called, how about Arbor Prime? Thats the Imperial designation, anyway, the local populace likes to call it "The great Father-tree" (father=emperor)

alright lets do this.

>8, 2, 2, 10, 8, 1, 8, 2, 3, 5

>Paradise World
>Desert World
>Death World
>Borderline Heretical
>Planet is in a State of War
>Chaos Cult Active
>Large amounts of guard regiments
>Warp Storms
>Eldar
>Planet is actually a moon of a gas giant

Wracked by the psychic winds blowing from the gas giant it orbits, the moon was seen as a worthless desert until it was discovered a potent narcotic could be refined from it's glittering sands. The world then become a premiere pleasure planet, the rich from across the Imperium coming to enjoy days in drug infused baths and imbibing potent concoctions distilled from the substance. Shortly after this meteoric rise, however, the planet began experiencing repeated Eldar raids, mainly targeting drug manufacturing facilities. The nobles in turn leveraged their ties to have significant detachments of the Imperial Guard deployed to defend their pleasure world. Inevitably, the reason for Eldar raids eventually became clear. The drug was not only a physical stimulant, but also a psychic one. Those that enjoyed it inevitably came under the sway of Slaanesh, and soon the upper echelons of society were one great cult. The gas giant had originally had a vast Eldar pleasure palace orbiting it but it had fallen into the planets well during the chaos of the Fall, resulting in the warp storms that in turn produced the drug on the moon.

Now, the moon is in a state of civil war. The corrupted nobility and it's contingent of traitorous guardsmen do battle with the beleaguered loyalists, who occasionally now find themselves fighting alongside the Eldar they had originally been sent to defeat.

Updated

Rolled 4, 8, 1, 6, 9, 5, 5, 7, 8, 10 = 63 (10d10)

I went and just added mine to the map.

And it will be called, uh, Khadir.

>Feral World
>Mixed Biome
>Death World
> Average Religious Doctrine
>Mostly Peaceful
>Petty Cults
>Guard Regiments Stationed
>Dark Eldar Raids
>Main Enemy is Chaos
> Binary orbit with Sister Planet

Meet Corgan I, the Feral Death World no one wants to be near. our wretched jungles to the center accompany our frozen tundras to the poles quite nicely, if you like dying. we tend to not be engaged in warfare often, as not even the enemies of man wish to deal with the cesspool of a planet we have become. Only the Dark Eldar visit, and only to feed off the already existing suffering on the planet. because of this, we see Chaos as our only enemy, due to some minor cults upon the planet.

our sister planet Corgan II is pretty nice, but not so much so its worth coming near us.

Rolled 8, 2, 4, 8, 2, 1, 2, 3, 5, 10 = 45 (10d10)

First time ever rolling somehow

>paradise world
>desert world
>death world
>unorthodox believers
>state of war
>Chaos cult active
>poorly trained PDF
>Tyranid invasion
>Tyranids
>locked in a binary orbit

Worth rerolling? We already have one desert paradise world, the only difference being this one is definitely fucked on two fronts

Rolled 9, 8, 5, 5, 8, 3, 10, 5, 4, 4 = 61 (10d10)

Rollan?

>9- Penal world
>8- Mixed Biome World
>5- Semi Dangerous
>5- Average Adherance
>8- Mostly Peaceful
>3- Active Genestealers
>10- Fortress World, Max Defence
>5- Tau Expansion
>4- Eldar
>4- High Gravity
How the fuck does this planet function?

Devil's Island is a high-gravity penal world established after the discovery of the psycoactive nature of the narcotics on Khadir, after which any captured prisoners were sent here. The absence of this drug, Mind Burn, produces a lull in the addicts' minds, and this trait is passed down to their children. Hive Fleet Kronos has targeted the planet to gain further resistance against warp-based substance, and some of the Tau are looking to add this population to the Great Good. The only constant threat is the Eldar who wish to destroy these offspring, and only wildlife threats come from deadly tyranid mutants.

These offspring are classified as a sub-species of humanity like Night-Siders, and are known as Homo Tranquillus. Unfortunately while they would be ideal citizens of the emperor, docile and strong, the drug has also rendered them infertile. Finally the planet is host to a massive garrison of these offspring under priest-judges, and has reached a state of relative peace from outside threats due to these defenses.

Bump

Rolled 8, 8, 3, 8, 9, 5, 7, 8, 4, 9 = 69 (10d10)

>Hive Fleet Zyzz

>A small paradise world with great variety of shifting biomes that change with the ten seasons. Although small in number, the native population has long since adapted to the ever changing, fluorescent climate as cunning hunters with a culture of blood feuds and warpaints. The different species of predatory flora and fauna are too many to count, with aposematism also known as warning coloration being a common trait. Mainly known as a hunting ground for imperial nobility, the Astra Militarum also uses the planet as an unconventional training ground drawing many of the natives into the guard. Although a small Eldar presence has always been the case, recent raids of Dark Eldar cutting off remote settlements has given rise to cults taking advantage of the power vacuum. Despite this, the main habitats and training facilities being so disconnected from each other has ensured the world remains largely peaceful, and still sees a fair traffic of imperial nobility.

Rolled 6, 1, 3, 9, 7, 10, 7, 10, 3, 9 = 65 (10d10)

:^}

I didn’t chose the name but my friend chose quite a cool name to his hive fleet since Ziz is a mythological creature
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziz

Rolled 2, 6, 4, 10, 10, 1, 6, 1, 3, 3

Welcome to Iovis, a former Cardinal world until the it was taken over by the local chaos cult. It is also a tomb world.

>Tyranids spend weeks prepping their bodies to achieve a natty xeno bod (no homo)
>Lifting competitions between Genestealer cultists, Catachan guardsmen, Marines of all flavors, and Custodes
Fund it

Rolled 1, 2, 2, 6, 2, 3, 4, 4, 7, 7 = 38 (10d10)

What should we call this sector?

Bump

rolling

Rolled 3, 8, 10, 5, 5, 6, 9, 9, 6, 4 = 65 (10d10)

i will give it a shot

Rolled 8, 7, 10, 6, 4, 2, 3, 3, 9, 1 = 53 (10d10)

Would be nice if all of those who rolled up planets wrote up their results and added their planet to the map