Mining doesn't work he said

>mining doesn't work he said
>b-but... it only works if you have cheap electricity he said.
>mfw I started mining shitcoin related coinmarketcap.com/currencies/homeblockcoin/

10 days before the Coinmarketcap listing with virtually 0 mining difficulty and have already made 42,000$ with my 100 1080ti farm.

Meanwhile you useless cucks run around in circles chasing your fucking stinky linky lol hodl for 3 months and gain 200%.

Mfw im currently sitting in a fucking warehouse of 40 antminer s9s raking in 60,000 per month with 200 avalons on the order for April.

You cucks really are deluded. I've fucking posted here 4 times before on and off about mining but you idiots just don't learn.

That's fine. Keep staying poor stinky linkies and dead brain child cucks. Rofl look at what you are currently investing in "dead brain child" kinda funny. That's all you'll ever amount to be. Dead brain children.

You really think jihan is just mining for fun? Nah hes smart because he knows he easily out preforms any fucking trader in existence and already has over 40% of the bitcoins.

Stay poor deluded traders. Happy new year!!!

k

k

k

k

l

how much did that rig cost?

bought 100k thanks

its funny how people get all giddy at >no asics

like the same people who would get asics aren't just gonna get multiple hundred gpu running at once

no difference

k

mining B2X now its very profitable

K

>By the end of it, they were just burning coal for the hell of it.

You were mining X11 based coin using 1080 TI instead of an asic ?

whats ur recommandation next to mine op ?

OP are you of Russian ethnicity? or Ukrainian?

k

800-1.1k per graphics card*100+electricity

k

>not spreading botnets that mine all cryptonote coins at once on normie machines, computer labs, and workplaces
heh, never gonna make it

>Mining with 1080ti

>bought 100k thanks
bought 100k thanks

what are you mining? what would you recommend someone just getting started?

$ comes before the number fuckboi

I mine with a GTX750ti and a core i5 (aka my computer by night)
Got $0.3 by CPU and $0.6 by GPU per day.
Barely pay for electricity, but I do it for fun.
Even with "not that powerful" hardware you can earn coins. Just that the more endside, the longer it takes.