WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW

SELL AT A LOSS!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/markets/cryptocurrencies/quotes-ripple/
ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no we said it would cripple

I WENT ALL IN AT $2.40 AND NOW I FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF

Hold it. How old are you, anyway? This board is 18+, kiddo.

Lying on the Internet like that.

RIPPLE IS CRIPPLED

wtf are you still holding, sell and put your money into something better

Yeah faggot, show us your weak hands after holding for .. wow .. less than an entire day. Should stick to your day job, srsly.

>end of the year
>everyone is busy partying or travelling
>all coins going down due to above reasons as nobody is buying
>ripple just went from 0.24 to 2 in a short span
>g-guys it went down a little should I sell?

If it goes down to 0.24 a again you still hold it. Ripple will reach 50+ within 2 years

sorry bro, you got scam by this scam coin

Pajeet away!

hold it you stupid fucking nigger

Sell and put it in VERGE

At least you aren't the guy who bought a warehouse full of fidget spinners right before the fad died and people stopped buying them

Ripple is oversold. All indicators are saying BUY. So just calm the fuck down, hold, and wait for the reversal.

tradingview.com/markets/cryptocurrencies/quotes-ripple/

triple? it went from ~1k sats to 19k sats. it will double top it's previous BTC ATH though.

I bought a bit at 0.72 and the rest at 1.10. Should have sold earlier, but I have a sell order at 2.25. Will dump 75% of funds into ICX and 25% into FUN. When ICX moons, will dump remainder into FUN then dump FUN when it moons.

This.
Why do people treat crypto like a stock market?
These people would have sold BTC in 2013 and regretted it now.
STOP TRADING
JUST BUY AND HOLD

>Expecting it not to go down
>Believing it wont go back up
>knees weak bags are heavy
hodl or sell for a loss and leave

Sell for a loss and wait 30days to rebuy. Use it as a tax write off.

XRP is a solid 1-2 years hodl. XRP serves a real-world purpose, and Ripple speaks to an industry that is worth trillions of dollars.
---

this was announced days ago:

"In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico."

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/

>buy for pure FOMO
>loses money
so what's new, guys?

no we told you it would correct, but you chose to be a retard and listened to the trolls and the shills

Relax, ripple will moon again as soon as it hits coinbase. Just look at Google's auto-fill, try it yourself so you know I'm not lying to your face.

I exited BTC and into XRP before XRP went to a dollar. Then I got my entire stack and brought it back to BTC and got six more bitcoins.

Oh by the way, where are the bcash holders? At least XRP people will have a chance to exit. bcash bitches remember who Roger is and punch him in the face when you see him begging for fiat coins. Get rekt bcash niggers.

no, you said it would crash, this is just a small healthy correction

It's the first fucking result for only the word "how"
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE IMPLICATIONS!?

It means a lot of people are googling "how to buy ripple" and "how to buy xrp", so once it becomes easy via coinbase A LOT of people will buy. Probably.

It's a correction, you nigger. Even if you bought ATH, you'll make it back in a few weeks.

>google isn't customizing the predictions based on history

Try it in incognito mode.
Try it through a proxy.

There will be a bull trap most likely in the coming days.
Sell it then.
Of course the return to normal COULD be below the current price....
But that is unlikely.
it most likely will come up to 2.20 or something
bounce around for a while
Then really die its true shitcoin death.

desu it shows up for me as well when I type "how to b". I do not use any google services and browse with ublock and umatrix with js disabled by default.

Although that doesnt really mean anything, because...
>market cap

Admittedly I sold a bit early at $2, but I'm laughing now. Maybe i'll buy back in when it hits $1.25 again.

>Ripple will reach 50+ within 2 years

A friend of mine who's not into crypto posted an Instagram looking up how to do something and I noticed ripple pop up in the feed and laughed at him for it, but then I realized it wasn't based on his history when I tried it at work and it still happened. This is a thing that's happening due to a vast amount of other people's searching.

anyone thinking holding xrp for long is a retard, it has mooned already, the price is still low, why not sell it while the price hasn't completely tanked yet? you can buy it back later if you want.

if you think xrp has any long term stored value now you are a retard. Maybe it did, now it does not have.

JUST HODL. $3.00 EOY 2018.

sell and put into BNTY

With Jews you always lose.

I have seen this thread after every fucking moon this past month, just be calm and hodl

>Maybe it did, now it does not have.
stop pajeeting us

Quite obvious it would dip. Didn't you see all the paid fudding today on /biz? They were relentless,thread after thread. I sold most of my xrp even though i tried to out their obvious fudding

honestly if you aren't a complete retard trading is more advantageous than holding

So my friends bought ripple. For the normie reason "it's cheap". They never talk about it much, just say "hmm it's doing well today". Never answer when I ask when they will sell. Now I found out they've just thrown a hundred buckaroos at it when it was at 1 dollar.. Fuckkk

sell and put into DBC

ftfy