Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Comfy Chaos Planet Edition

>Warhammer 40k open day latest. Blood and Dark Angels get some shitty upgrade kits who fucking cares.
warhammer-community.com/2017/11/26/blood-bowl-blood-angels-battle-companies-next-weeks-pre-orders/

>Daily Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=ivwsROu7xEs&feature=youtu.be

>Chapter Approved Leaks, the tears lmao
imgur.com/a/D1Kxa#wIJNCgr

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!) recently updated
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=528950754

>thinking we're not loyal

Thinking about selling my old Alpha Legion. The old models just look really bad compared to the new Death Guard and Thousand Sons I painted. How do you know when it's time to get rid of an army, tg?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGHHHHHHHHHH

Best regiment reporting in.

Is there any stories on chaos planets having a "normal" everyday scenarios? Because I doubt its 100% chaos worshiping and sacrificing all the time.

Friendly reminder that the Night Lords are the best traitor legion.

Best girls as well.

First post for the first legion. Good job

>"Sup faggot?"

Same boat man. I literally have a regular sized Alpha Legion chaos marine next to my new Death Guard. The scale difference is ridiculous. The old stuff looks so shit in comparison

There should be no girls in Krieg Regiments.
They're supposed to be a tough regiment, not something that a bunch of fat losers masturbate too

By chaos world do you mean adaemon world or a chaos controlled non-daemon world.

Because for daemon world's it really is just fucked up shit 24/7. The basic rules of physics and such are out.

Non daemon world's are either in the process of becoming one. War zones. Hellish war factories. Or grinding down to death at various speeds.

Not even close, Korpsman.

Fat losers masturbate to the Wehrmacht so that only seems fitting.

If I want any army that's Toughness Over All, my best bet is Death Guard, right?

Guilliman agreed to give Cypher an audience with the Emperor.

What prompted Guilliman to go back on his word and have him imprisoned instead?

Do you think she got excited when she killed Curze? I mean, the man was a primarch and was naked...

Put them on ebay, so i can buy them plz :3

I didn't use Conscripts in massed quantities. I used a 50 man squad stretched along a far front line as a screen unit against deep strike alpha cheese. I had better shit to spend my points on.

>Ancap planet
ftfy

he spazzed out and realised "Oh shit this unruly dork angel might not actually be 110% loyal as they normally are, I'd better not let him next to the most vital person in the imperium"

yeah

But their hot women can distract the enemy while the kriegs gun em down.

horrific

the question is do I share this with my as mek friend?

>mfw all the Macharius variants retain their price

I agree, nazi women are hot

Take your shitty 90s metal models and fuck off, you non-cloned faggot

Did Guilliman not believe the Custodes could do their job?

such milky white piss jars

evidently not
he realised the plot power cypher had outnumbered the power the custodes had

What units specifically do I buy for this just to laugh and slurp the tears of the fleshbags?

There's some things like that in the RPGs.
It's not really that bad.

Plasma Kataphrons and shooty Kastellans.

What will it take to make them good?

using plastic Ikea storage box is really ruining the overall impression of the scene - it should have been either small metal tub or glass aquarium

>supposed to be efficient, almost suicidally fearless soldiers
>wide hips
>exposed tits, thighs and neck-length hair
>"sexy" uniform that doesn't protect anything
>would probably freeze to death in a trench
It's always the same shit with waifufags. Any female korps member would be androgynous, flat as a board, shaved and more than likely covered in scars, like Ripley in Alien 3. Same thing with female marines, only even bigger and more scarred. 0/10 would not crusade with.

Guilliman is a liar. He'll break his word whatever he thinks it's better for him.

Saying that, he probably thought that Cypher was going to kill the Emperor.

about 2 months of waiting for the codex to drop

un-nerf the flamer pistols, give them three chapter tactics depending on how melee-frenzied they are, and give them what's in the marine codex that wasn't in the old one/index

>Literally ruled by a god
>Ancap
It's more like a theocracy

I bet you're fun at parties

where's that image from user, I want to know more

That's a job for prostitutes, not for the glorious Imperial Guard

If they un-nerf hand flamers then they have to do it game-wide and I doubt anyone wants hordes of bolter bitches sweeping squads or GSC Acolytes getting more shots than a horde of conscripts with FRFSRF

As a SOB player I very much support buffing flamer pistols.

> Blood Angels used to be the 9th legion
> Codex Blood Angels 9th codex to be released
> Dark angels keep secrets
> Lion El’Johnson gets secret release

Well played GW

how did she get hold of all that semen? Do her fans send it to her?

Not if he looked like

>recruited from tough-as-nails hive gangers
>the best locally produced arms around
>shitloads of light tanks
>Veeky Forums uniforms
>great at lightning strikes or attrition warfare
>have the personal commendation of Yarrick, the toughest son of a bitch alive outside Catachan
>survive in the wastelands of the hive city for months at a time
>willing to get up close and personal with orks, regularly win
The REAL best regiment.

Krieg DGAF what sex you are, you are fodder and thats that.

I especially like the hobo necron in the corner.

Whoa, what the fuck? Is that REALLY legit art of a Chaos world? Just a bunch of Dark Mechanicus doing a farmer’s market and random titty ladies strolling around? The fuck?

Chaos planets aren't daemon world
>Chaos planet
>Ruled by whoever is the strongest warlord
>Or by a cabal of sorcerers
>Or by nobody and it's just inhabited by roving chaos warbands

Man, I need to work more on the Lost and Dammed story I was writing...

They could just give them a different name. Like burnas were needed but flamers left alone. That way BA could be good but sisters still cucked, which is basically a tradition at this point.

Even then Daemon Worlds still have people in them.

Merdengrad has people, Sortarius has lots of beastmen and so on.

Plague Planet has people huddled in tiny areas where its not completely toxic, mirroring what happened to Mortarion.

That's milk, user.

>A regiment of thugs
>claiming to be the best

user, I...

>he probably thought that Cypher was going to kill the Emperor.

I mean, he was. But if the star child stuff is to be believed than that's what the Emperor would have wanted.

>he wants some bimbo in glorified Imperial Army cosplay instead of a loyal masked androgynous gf or bf not really picky
cmon user step it the fuck up

Only they can't cause that would be retarded and the people who do play SOB would be very vocal.

What's it about?

They still claim the world to their overlords. Still a theocracy of sort

If vocal SoB players convinced GW of anything we'd have a very, very different type of game.

More likely ruled by some kind of warlord; if it was controlled by a god it'd be a daemon world and there'd be a bunch of daemons about.

Is there a better feeling than playing a faction that you 100% know isn't going to be squatted?

I'm sure they know. Destroyers still aren't worth it.

No wonder you lost so many at Vraks, Schmidt. Can't even match up with some munition world menials and giant retards given autoguns and sharp sticks? You've gone soft.

Even a bimbo can fire a gun or hold a sword user.

My fucking lord is it hard to find small lots of basic lego blocks so I can start my recasting endeavors...

Wip shot of some heavy weapons teams im making out of a few spares. Im debating not bothering with any crewman on the bases. I cant imagine anyone will be that fussed and I can always just plonk a spare Infantryman on top of each base if its that big a deal to someone.

Two Missle launchers and an autocanon. I have spare pieces for another Autocanon and two Lascanon but unsure how to model them.

Probably from one of the RPG books.

What should I do if there's an army that has my ideal playstyle, but I don't particularly like their models?

Idea for DG List. Looks cool?

>cucked

Reddit please go.

Use skydorfs as replacement models.

Yes. Playing a faction you actually enjoy playing, where you extensively converted and fully painted your entire army.

Black Crusade to be specific. Pretty good stuff, the Screaming Vortex gives a really good insight into just how Chaos controlled worlds operate. Manages to be horrific and violent without reaching outright grimderp.

Think of a way to remake them in your own image. What army are you after and what dont you like about current style?

But I do all of that with my CSM

One with a legitimate Sisters codex and plastic models? Yes I agree that would be quite different.

Death Guard. I love the idea of incredibly tough footslogging marines. I even like the idea of Nurgle, but the models are too...whimsical. I don't like the joyous aspect of Nurgle.

It's about a chaos army fighting Tau, it'd be more about exploring what its like being a human in an army like that, as well as worshipping the gods and dealing with mutation.

found an interview with the artist, it tickeld me
I was struck by the photo of the young girl in her room with nazi signs and her feet dipped in milk, what does it mean?
>Another story I heard from my friend. He retold it in smallest details when his tongue got unlocked by more than normal amount of vodka. I realized what’s happening behind the walls of our apartments. It’s the same also with other pictures from Disturbation series. Maybe it sounds unbelievable but also nazi can love warm cow’s milk, they dont even require it from racially pure tyrol pastures.

looks boring

I'd love to be able to put some Sisters in as the heavy allied troops in my Guard army. They'd fit the look a lot better than marines.

I don't want to be ,,that guy'', but does anyone have recently published books in pdf/ebook form?

So I've been thinking about adding Mr Mystery here to either my a less scrupulous Admech, or to my Thousand Sons.

Any experience running him with his boys, or even with these factions?

What is fun in your eyes?

You mean the kind of guy who doesn't read the OP?

we are all that guy here and each of us better than you

Sure thing Anons. Look for them tonight or tomorrow evening under the warhammer 40k tags and alpha legion tag.

Convert out of blightking kits and other AoS stuff? Hell you could just nurgle up some primaris or even your normal CSM range.

Traitor General in the Gaunt's Ghosts series has the Main Characters infiltrating a Chaos held world.

If you have the money, you could always try corrupted Iron Hands or some other similarly dour and notoriously tough chapter. Their greater survivability and being slower could be explained by the sheer amount of bionics they have. More rust and crude oil, less tentacles and slime.

Real best regiment reporting in blyat.
>Grim and dark with no real need for anything else
>shoot into their own blobs and don't care
>Who needs a commissar when we have a pistol that does the same thing they did pre faq
>comfiest hats

Then it's fine. But the way you said it, playing an army you don't enjoy on any level is still great if they're squat-safe.

not spamming the same unit for 6/12 choices

They're a good and cheap way of moving plasma around but that's about it. It's a shame they lost the infiltrate rules. Chosen with a cheapy lord will do much the same job and can take transports, benefit from stratagems and get legion traits although they are a couple of point more expensive.

That's some low effort garbage.

no point in deathshroud without morty because of how many points they are
and the plaugeburst crawler sucks, take it from a guy who also has 3 of them