TO the MOON

buy BNTY and hold till end of Q1 2018

whales are buying up BNTY for cheap

Pajeet and normies go away

That’s way too long. This coin was just a means to increase my REQ stack. Backfired completely and now I’m just trying to break even. REQ is dominating Q1

flipped n dipped

thank you for the shilling Pajeet! now GTFO with your shit coin

Thanks. Just bought 100k

look at the normies who didnt buy BNTY at the FIRE SALE

Bags must lie heavy now

I honestly like the idea behind it but not because of the projects
It could just a be a fiverr thing but they want to focus on dumb things no one actually cares about.
You know what!? I'm going to fork it!

indeed, like your mom

>Backfired completely and now I’m just trying to break even. REQ is dominating Q1

Obvious pajeet post is obvious

>It could just a be a fiverr thing but they want to focus on dumb things no one actually cares about.

What are you even talking about?

the funny thing about BNTY is it is gonna go to 1.50 while ppl ignore it. RIP your bags

>TFW passed on this and bought DBC instead

bounties = fiverr jobs instead of Online Marketing
, Software Development and Consulting that no one is actually going on board with

honestly how THE FUCK is DBC ahead of BNTY? LOL DBC is a literal chinese shitcoin

So you bought two poorly shilled cryptos that are both down?

so sorry senpai you put your fiat into a shitcoin

BNTY is going make waves, or.. how dare I? cause a Ripple? in 2018

Sad you load up on BNTY? gtfo pajeet

GOAT!

so many weak hands, BNTY has been trading for only 4 days and normie/pajeet selling at a lost

true true. Im just glad Ive got the foresight to see a coin for what its worth. BNTY will hit $1.00 and sit there in Q1, staking introduced will bring it to $3.00 in Q2.

Its been on exchange for 4 fucking days and ppl are hating.... this is the crypto space these days. Back in my day, a coin took 6 months to moon :)

how many weak hands sold BNTY at a lost?

still holding 100K from ICO

I just want this to hurry up to $1 so I can move on with my life to chase more gains.

/thread

when you shill, better do it right

RIP hahahahahahah normie

strong hands, Q1 2018 dump it

I read they talked about doing this in one of their blogs, a more fiverr-like platform for individuals

glad you understand the unique team and vision.. BNTY is going to explode next year!

I'd like it to explode a little bit right now so I could get some stake money back, sitting here dormant for 3 days.

4 days old sensai, stay tight just refuelling and the fuckign whales putting up walls