So a while back I bought Munchkin and loved it. Just bought Munchkin Apocalypse and Exploding Kittens...

So a while back I bought Munchkin and loved it. Just bought Munchkin Apocalypse and Exploding Kittens. Anybody have any recommendations for more party games of the like?

FATAL

Recently bought Greedy Greedy Goblins, that's fun.

You should also try Epic Wizard Battle.

This looks really interesting, but I'm looking for more of a 4-6 players.

is that Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards?

It is 4 players. If you want even party-er games, try codenames and dixit. They are some of the most accessible games I know that are still interesting and fun.
the full name is 'epic spell wars of the battle wizards'.

Thanks for the recommendation. I got Epic Spell Wars. It looks crazy fun.

Enjoy!

Betrayal at the House on the Hill. Not only is it fun, it's also a GOOD GAME.

Red flags is pretty good
its a bit CAH-ish but still really good, you use 2 cards to make a perfect date for someone and then the person to your left gives it a "red flag" to ruin in.

Do you...Catan?

It isn't a party game though.

does anyone have the munchkin cards in a pdf?

Steve Jackson's Illuminati is a lot of fun.

7 W O N D E R S
W
O
N
D
E
R
S

"Aye, Dark Overlord!"
Top tier fun, but requires lots of creativity and quick thinking

is you loved munchkin, you will probably enjoy this and possibly Chez Geek (also made by Steve Jackson)

Sushi Go

Ninja burger

I remember Smash-Up was a pretty fun game. It’s like a mix of a wargame and a card game.

Is it a good game? I feel like the scenarios are very hit or miss, and there isn't a lot of interesting decisions to make

Unironically Zombies!!! is one of the best board games I've ever played.
Basically a set of 3x3 square tiles in a city, you all start in central square and move X squares per turn, start with 3 bullet and 3 health tokens. Mechanic is: if you enter a square with a zombie, roll 1d6 and get 4+ to kill it. If you don't roll high enough, you can spend bullets to increase your roll. otherwise you lose a heart and have to fight it again, I think. It's semi-competitive but there are co-op options as well. Also cards and shit to make stuff more fun. And the tokens are worth the money by themselves.

Guillotine.
Red Dragon Inn.
Uno

Isn't Uno pretty much Macao with a more kid friendly look?

Red dragon inn borders on party game. Similar level to munchkin and a great time when on at least one layer of irony.

Can't remember the name but there's one where everyone bids on items before going into a dungeon and the goal is to get the last hit on monsters. Basically a game about kill-stealing.

We need more people to play Dwarven Weaboos and Fluxx.

Spyfall is a favorite of mine.

Fluxx! Has a number of flavors in the same vein as Munchkin, the rules are directly on the cards, very funny. Basic premise is that the rules are always in "fluxx" because on any turn you can introduce a new rule or overwrite an old rule. The conditions for winning are among those rules, and as such, the game can be very scheming and unpredictable.

Fluxx is the dumbest shit I've ever played. As each turn passes, whoever is taking their turn has a higher chance of winning than the previous person...and then someone just wins and there's nothing you can do about it. You might as well see who can roll a 6 on a die first.

>Fluxx bad because I don't like rising stakes, clear time pressure to win early, and strategy in my games
Sure, but there is a tremendous amount of variety and replayability to any given edition of Fluxx, and it doesn't take too long to play with 3-6 players, making it a pretty ideal party game. There's also some amount of strategery involved, and one can, in fact, become quite good at it. The reasons you say it is bad are applicable to a huge variety of games, including such standbys as Poker.

>Might as well see who can roll a 6 on a die first
Basically pig-dice, which is a fun game in its own right. Basically you choose a target number, and then you roll a die and tally the numbers until you either pass the die or hit a 1, at which point you lose the current tally. Variations on that same idea emerge in the form of Zombie Dice, which is also a really good party game. Simple, fast to play, core gameplay loop is fun, even more so if you play it in a risky way.

git gud faggot