But they're dinosaur machines

>but they're dinosaur machines
>proof of work is old he said
>he doesn't have a 1 megawatt mining facility.

I wake up in the morning to check my mining machines from home. Currently at my 1 megawatt facility I have 700 antminer s9s each making 50$ a day in slushpool.

Let's do some calculations shall we?
700x50x30 = 1,050,000$ per month

You can keep bitching and moaning but this is the future and always will be. I have another warehouse I'm looking into already for another 400 avalons set to arrive in February.

Have fun stinky linkies

nice op

You have have to buy transformer?

Mind posting a pic of ur sweet setup with a timestamp to prove ur not shitposting user? If not, move along everyone

If you're looking for great mining hardware check out Butterfly Labs

How much the cost for each miner? Have you ROI yet? If so how long?

must be nice

>one post with zero proof

Each miner cost me 1750$ usd. I reached roi in 1.5 months on all the asics. Had to pay 45,000$ to the electrician and 125,000$ for the hvac to cut in the supply and return ventilation system in the roof. Really worth it since I make that amount of money in a few days to pay it all off now.

I really think people just shit talk mining because it's just too hard for them to learn. Its easy for me because I started out in the trades for 8 years doing plumbing so I this hiring of sparkies and hvac guys comes easy to me.

If you guys don't remember I was the guy who Initally came up with that Canadian plumber meme. Sold my house for ethereum and put 15% of my gains into passive income of mining. I still do hodl 80% of my gains but crypto really has changed my life and I am eternally thankful to it.

You can believe me or not. I'm just simply trying to make you guys understand there is an absurd amount of money to be made mining.

Have a good new year bros!

Do you buy from Bitmain? I've considered trying an S9 but I'm concerned about the 3 month lead time.

how much space do you use and how much is the rent

The warehouse is approximately 6000 square feet. My rent is 21,000 a month but that is chump change at this point. Yes I ordered from bitmain before. I used my eth gains to pay for the contractors and during those 3 months set up all the required electrical / mining racks.

The inital set up is hard as hell but after that its so nice to see a daily money printing machine.

Good shit, good shit, is this something that's worth doing on a smaller scale? I've always wanted to get into mining but its such a heavy up front investment. How do you feel about gpu mining ethereum and shitcoins, for someone who can't afford more than a couple asics.

Sorry I can't quote each one of you guys individually im on mobile atm. But gpu mining is actually more expensive than asics. Gpu mining gives you a much slower return on investment.

Average gpu rig costs ~3000 and takes 6 months for roi.

Average asic is around 1750 before taxes and takes 1.5 months to pay off

Thanks for the reponse. Do you mine BTC or BCH? Are you considering any other brands of ASIC aside from Antminers and Avalon? Do you think GMO will successfully release 7nm chips and if so will you be buying them?

Do you see mining as still being profitable in the coming years? How long have you been doing it by the way and when did you start.

last thing, do you mind dropping an email, or kik

Fuck you faggot

Here is a response I got from my asic guy I go to. He released this new info about Avalon.

821: The Avalon 821 will ship at 11 TH (terahash) and 1200 Watts for a power efficiency of 109Watts per TH, a great improvement over the 741 which was rated at 150 Watts/TH.First batch - end of January

841: the Avalon 841 will ship at 13TH and 1200 Watts for a power efficiency of 92 Watts/TH. This is a Q2 Product.

861 (integrated PSU) will follow in Q3

Next generation based on 10nm will be out on December 2018/Feb 2019

My 400 order is of the top one the Avalon 821. I've been mining ever since may this year after I sold my 3000 eth stack after the bancor ico.

The brand of asic that you get really doesn't matter. Even ordering s9s at this point is worth it. The worst thing you can do is wait for the new brand of asics to come out for 6 months and not get your capital rolling in.

As to gmo I have not looked into it vastly, last I read on bitcoin talk forums they were considered the 7nm chips to be vaporware / a pie in the sky idea although I may be wrong. We will see

thanks for this

great stuff. I only have 2 ant miners right now, but just running in my home, i have electrical setup for 10 more, thinking about doing it.

didnt u already post this

What about the Electricity? and other Utilities ? and what if it Catches fire? somebody should monitor it while its working

Are you the guy with the batcave?

Very cool. Here's a bump. Is it worth buying just one? I could drop that amount of cash easy, maybe two. I'm at roughly 10 cents per kilowatt hour.

Yes it is definitely worth buying just one or two. The average house should be able to easily run 4 minimum. Remember every 30 amp circuit on a 240 volt line can power 4

You made your money back yet?

I could afford one and run it off my company power, nobody would know. What do you think my ROI would be and my monthly income from just the on?

Damn dude, thank you. My friends dad is a dope electrician so I'll have him interpret that for my brainlet mind. I was thinking of getting into mining but there's lots of FUD around it and I was clueless as where to start.

The older I get the weirder the world seems simply because I've gotten a lot of good info from a Cambodian sweat knitting forum. Crazy times.

play with fire get burned

>this is the future and always will be.

I don't think you're using this phrase in the ironic way it was intended

>I was the guy who Initally came up with that Canadian plumber meme

certified dank meme

how's your tax situation?

>claims to have a massive mining facility
>posts 0 pictures
good thread

What is the lowest setup you’d recommend to start off with? (Basically lowest initial cost to start off)

What's the power costs like? Can you negotiate a custom rate because of your huge draw?

>What's the power costs like? Can you negotiate a custom rate because of your huge draw?

I think this is the guy in Iceland.

Heating my house with a couple asics. most comfy heat you've ever felt.
mfw I am the fed

jesus fucking leddit, GO AWAY

If you bought one megawatt of power installed for 50k you got one hell of a discount or was it already there and you just had the outlets installed? Do you use any PDU with your 30 amp outlets?

Thanks, OP. Just bought 100k antminers