UI DELAYED TILL NEXT YEAR
WHERE ARE YOU COSS PEOPLE NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CossIO/comments/7jv82f/i_updated_the_dividend_chart/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>WHERE ARE YOU COSS PEOPLE NOW
Up 12 cents?
>*sips milkshake*

>Literally doesnt move when BTC shits the bed and everything drops 25%.

In @ .05 cents at ICO, up 5x on my investment so far, and I haven't even touched my dividends.
Sitting comfy AF, that's where I am.

where's the drop? I WANT TO ENTER

I fucked up. If i had gone into kucoin like i went into coss i would have legit changed my life. It was just that the kucucks are soo insufferable. Anyway rune is allying with the jews and making kyc mandatory. Should have known better than to bet against the chinks.

is that true? when?

Q1 2018. A lot of exchanges are considering it, several already have announced their intentions.

Regulation is coming to crypto, and the taxman wants his cut. Expect the hammer to really fall when we hit 1trillion market cap.

Never go all-in on a coin. COSS has been a steady climber, so there's no reason to complain about not making as much money as you possibly could have.

What drop? We either flatline or continue a steady climb.

The entire point of the coin is to hold. Who the hell is going to sell when the potential payout is so high?

>making kyc mandatory
Such a thing is to be expected when you setup FIAT pairs

>Q1 2018. A lot of exchanges are considering it,
Even binance and kucoin?

I wish you only needed it for fiat trading. If this happens I'm cashing out and going to binance.

How much money COSS makes per day?

You guys think the passive income is going to be how much by mid year?

Chinese markets are a different beast. They're not subject to SEC rules, but they are vulnerable to the whims of the communist party.

China's been letting Hong Kong do its own thing for a while now, at least in relation to fintech, but I'm wary of how long that's going to last. They've been reigning HK in in other areas in the last decade. All it's going to take is another "CHINA BANS BITCOIN (AGAIN)" story to pop up and both exchanges get obliterated. Binance will likely survive, but Kucoin is in a very precarious position legal-wise. That's why its such a pain to collect your COSS dividends, because they're very carefully positioning themselves to not be labeled a dividend. Chinese markets just don't care.

Also, neither deals with FIAT pairs, whereas COSS is aiming to be more than just another shitcoin exchange. They're aiming for a late Q1 launch for FIAT pairs, and COSS holders will earn 3x as much from FIAT trading than the altcoin exchange. FIAT exchanges are still the gatekeepers to the crypto world. Any exchange that offers it (with full legal blessing of the host country and SEC) will explode. Since Singapore is basically Capitalism Mecca, I expect this exchange to really take off once it's up and running.

Like I said though, I'm up 5x from initial investment and this shit doesn't crash at all. DYOR.

Seems to be the best example I can find.
reddit.com/r/CossIO/comments/7jv82f/i_updated_the_dividend_chart/

Keep in mind this does not reflect the anticipated FIAT trading, which has not been implemented yet.

I got in at 6 cents, how do you get dividends? Im just holding in my ethereum wallet

Shiiiit I got around 50k.if it gets big I'd be making 10k a week? Get fucked that's insane. That alone is worth the risk to see if rune can pull his shit together.

Nigga they dont take ethereum deposits? Wtf how am i supposed to buy this shitcoin

Thanks

>If I had 50,000 COSS and it did $2.4 billion in volume, I could make $9,000 a week?

>Yeah but we are not guaranteed to get anywhere that amount of volume. I would say hitting Gemini volume in the next year is a much more conservative estimate. That would give you 900 a week.

If its like KuCoin Shares you gotta leave it in their exchange, I think

Keep in mind that that's 10k a week AS THE MARKET STANDS. If you earn 10 OMG tokens at $15, and in a year those 10 tokens are worth $100, you've earned much more. We're still early days of many crypto projects. How'd you like to check back in a year and find a gold nugget in your back pocket?

Now there's no guarentee that this will take off. I cannot stress that enough. But I believe the moonshot will happen once FIAT goes live.

You need to set up MEW to accept the payout. There's a guide on their website. Keep in mind that this will cost you gas, so you need ETH in your MEW in order to fund the transfer.

COSS takes ETH. In fact that's the primary coin that COSS is traded against, not BTC, which is why it hardly moves when BTC crashes.

Keep in mind that we're still in early days here. The crypto market is still a tiny fraction of the world's total financial sector. We're going to explode in the next couple of years, and the best place to invest (IMHO) is the ground floor of an institution that stands to become a major cornerstone, not just some NEET's anti-establishment feverdream. So yeah, you're gonna have to use KYC and play nice with the tax man. I'll complain about it from behind the pile of money that's handed delivered to me every week.

How? I click wallet and nowhere is there an option for me to deposit ETH.

In the last update last week Rune literally said they would try to get the update through before Jan but that it was likely it would be pushed back.

What are FIAT pairs?

Any idea when FIAT will go live?

This is kinda dumb. These were both shilled heavily through November. So lets pick a random day, say November 25.

Coss $0.066, now $0.26
KCS $0.54, now $3.06

Roughly 6x for KCS and 4x for COSS. how would that difference have changed your life?

usd/eth
eur/btc
etc
crypto purchased with fiat dollars like on coinbase

2018 hopefully

pic related.

i am glad to see an exchange play along with KYC and regulations. this is like the wild west, and the one that can integrate into the existing regulatory environment will thrive. us customers have few options to actually buy crypto. coss playing along is what will make the money.

HAIL RUNE

Pic related

Transfering real life money to buy crypto. Currently only a few exchanges allow this, and some like Bitfinex don't allow Americans anymore because they didn't want to play nice with the SEC. Coinbase is the most obvious example.

COSS aims for USD, Singapore dollars, Korean Won, and a couple of others that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Last I heard they were aiming for a late Q1 release. Sooo mid-summer-ish. There's still plenty of time, but as you can see from the charts above this shit doesn't really have a correction, just a slow, steady climb. No one sells huge amounts because it pays to hold.

Hahaha I covered the middle but left the top. I am a dunce. Not like a small fish matters that much.

WTF, this is what I see when I click wallet. There's no ETH anywhere, yes even after scrolling down. What fucking gives, this fucking exchange man.

Even with some pretty conservative projections I expect this to 5x in Q1, and the fact I am accumulating all the coins on their exchange (already am) gives me even more of a chance to hit it with the big moons on coins I never researched or thought about but I own as part of the fee sharing.

BTW, if anyone is interested in following their COSS movements more closely - I emailed COSS support the other day asking to be added into the Slack (updates, general chat etc - Rune is very active) and Rune replied in about 2 hours with an invite link. It has made me a lot more comfortable in my investment.

Click deposit button maybe? Dunno, bro, not much I can do on my end. Maybe submit a support ticket?

What a pain in the ass. Fuck it, I'll email them I guess.

If its any consolation, someone else posted on the COSS reddit that they can't find the ETH wallet. So it's not just you.

I'll be honest, I like a nice challenge.

Especially if, you know, it pays off.

I converted all my dividends into eth but my wallet shows no eth after a few hours. Am I missing a step?

It didn't send it to your wallet. It sent it to your ETH stash on the DAO. You still have to transfer that to your wallet from the same menu you converted the non-ERC20 coins from.