imgur.com/a/D1Kxa#wIJNCgr
>Chapter Approved Strats, Traits, Relics, and Reece Spin
frontlinegaming.org/2017/11/25/chapter-approved-review

>Daily Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=VaLsg3M7jOs [Open]

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!) recently updated
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=528950754

Fuck you lazy shits. I made this in the fucking shower it's not that hard

You don't need to rush to make a new thread just cause one guy is sperging about it. The old one is only on page 7, had plenty of time.

>Showering needed to make a new thread
no wonder it took so long

yeah well I am

If you eat a Tyranid, do the others respect you?

SO is the new Custode HQ a Tribune or a Shield General or what?

>there's no perfect army for me

>he says as he leaves water mark, fucks up title, and doesn't fix the duncan

Fuck Ad Mech

Aaaaaarrrgghhhh

He's Captain-General.

Then do multiple small armies

Captain-General, also known as Top Custard

Does anyone has Ashes of Prospero?

Just play nids, you faggot, and stop whining. Whining is for chaosfags

How many points worth of models should you have in a "completed" army?

Nids is one of my preferred armies, but they're too expensive for me.

Fuck off CAACfags.

Any thought about that upcoming Civilization-clone?

SEVEN

2k+ for more varied lists

CAAC?

its not called 40k for nothing

at least 100-500 or so power level. Yes, powerlevel, because you should have magnetized several weapons options and left some invisible load-outs free to actually build lists. Also, titans are all worth double points, so they throw off the count.

Any thought on the upcoming Civilization-clone Gladius?

So what. Now Custodes can run a patrol!!! Woooooo...
Sisters of Silence getting an HQ as Well? Or are they still in who gives a fuck territory

Big games are 2000 points
If you want to not play the game list every time you'll need more than that

Casual at any cost.

A few threads ago some autists were arguing that an army with 3 of the same unit was boring and WAAC.

These people are CAACfags who want your army to make no sense, have no focus and be general random '''fluffy''' shit.

Don't care about it.
How hard can it be to make another 40k RTS and not have it end up as a steaming pile of rotten shit like DoW3?

> power level
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and a vanguard/spearhead

2k+.

Like a base 2K that you can tweak around with vehicles gear, special weapons options, character gears, etc...

They can, and they get the HQ bonuses whatever those are going to be. From the post it seems he buffs IMPERIUM in addition to just his own boys so its kind of like Bobby G for Bananaboys
Sisters of Silence, we don't know dingus.

>tfw too lazy to magnetize
Guess it will bite me in the arse at some point.

>Casual at any cost.

>tfw you will never have a cute Adeptus Mechanicus wife

I've been developing a love for orks, mostly because my Tau don't seem to make it into as many vidyas.

I'll play it, but I may or may not pay for it.

I pulled that once with 6 kastelans and 6 plasmaphrons. Killed ~900 points of necron shit. Very CP intensive when you add the binharic override to it too (1+2+2) then 2 cp on subsequent turns (usually with the second volley you don't need Wrath anymore either)

Where did you see the datasheet
Pls gib

Power level are the way to play 90% of your friendly games.

Matched play only make sense for competitive gameplay.

It's always funny to see CAACfags complaining about list built with points being WAAC...

No shit sherlock, if you want casual gameplay and armies, stick to power level.

I already told you two days ago to go nidzilla if the swarm is too expensive. Or just look on ebay fo cheap deals, I got 30 gaunts for 20 euros a while back. Stop whining about not knowing army you want to pick here, either ask for actual help on choosing one, or figure it out yourself. I bet you didnt even TRY to make a 2k nidzilla list like I suggested to you the other day.

Also ffs, its 40k. Dont start by buying a 2k list, buy a single box of troops, paints and tools, completely finish that unit and go from there. It took me 2 years to slow grow my nids to the 2k army I have today.

Bananas got an HQ ?

Captain-General is getting a mini
No datasheet yet, but in the post they reveal him they say
>Captain-General Trajann Valoris is master of the ten-thousand strong forces of the Adeptus Custodes. We think he’ll make a great leader for any Imperium army, whether you’re looking to field a force purely made up of the Emperor’s personal guard or a mixed collection of agents, assassins and more besides.

Enough to be invited to the traditional Christmas Apocalypse.

And if you don't do a Christmas Apocalypse then you all fucked up big time as wargamers.

I usually only do it on the bigger, rarer, or more expensive kits.

Infantry can eat a dick.

And if you do it wrong, you'll look like my mate's nids, weapons sagging floppily around.

Bits my shiney metal ass, its all we have for killing Lords

If there is a Talons/ Imperial Agents codex then I imagine sisters will act like the sub-factions in the guard codex, where including them wont prevent the regimental rules.

> tfw married to qt Asian Woman with double masters in engineering
I don't know how you can live senpai

Yuri/Yaoi is the lowest form of forbidden love

Why would a loyalist chapter fall to Nurgle? The other gods I get, but I don't understand why Space Marines would willingly choose to worship Nurgle.

t. WAACfag

>Very CP intensive.
>The enemy just lost 45% of his army T1.
I say it was well worth the investment you absolute broken piece of human waste product.

LMAO

Gaurdfags cucked again!

Marbo is Resin!

Look at this dude!

Oh no no no noo

*Inhales*

Because he loves you.

ITS FUCKING ABOUT TIME

Even more amusing when you consider that the new banana man HQ is confirmed to be in plastic

>bananas excited

Why? custodes are fucking gay. The only people who could possibly like this shit must have a fucking texture fetish.

>he doesnt reconize the superiority of resin

Fuck, really? Time to remake my list I guess. Not like I really had anything set in stone before.

Is anyone else pissed that a Haemey is stronger at melee than archons and succubi? Worse yet is that I have no faith in GW to do any good to DE

I imagine the ad mech units do this whenever this strategy is used.

>having taste this bad

Naisu beito

>tfw Apoc is dead
>tfw my Titans went up by half their points again overnight so the epic size of the battles we try to do anyway is going way down

>can do literally anything
>wants more than every possible option
>says things are imperfect due to his ridiculous standards
>still bitches

Eldarfag whether you know it or not user.

Holy shit these chapter approved faction rules are trash.

GSC have to pay a command point for more dice instead of getting to just choose. Sister warlords reroll morale. What the fuck was GW thinking?

Yeah well, guess I'm motherfucking gay too

> Guards being cuck again.

What a surprise.

> instead of getting to just choose

GSC player here, that would be fucking stupid unless it was like 4 or 5 CP

$$$

>Have three tactical squads
>Get called WAACfag

... ok that is kind of hilarious

The Sisters warlord trait is garbage but everything else they got is good. Free AoFs that you can abuse to make Celestine even more infuriating to kill? Actual psychic defenses, with better odds of actually Denying vs Fagnus and such? A 4 point relic that is three times cheaper than the now-obsolete eviscerator? Points drops for inferno pistols? Count me in fampai.

The reroll moral is hilarious as it is a simple downgrade from the +1 leadership bubble.

GW rule writers can't into math.

fug, definitely going to be adding a custard patrol now. I hope this dude gets deep strike or custodes get a venerable crusader

>Free
>Cost cp

Yeah excuse me if I think you're as retarded as gw

Not everything is buffed. Repressor got a 20 pts hike. Deserved I guess, but a nerf nonetheless.

I run 3 squads of Necron warriors because I like them more than the 10 man Tesla squads.
>Golly gee I never knew I was a waacfag.

>field 3 tactical squads in lascannon razorbacks accompanied by a captain for rerolls
>get called WAACfag
>tfw this is literally what happens when I beat the shit out of my opponents with my mantis warrior list

No, it really wouldn't, considering the shitty state GSC are in. Their units are trash. A GSC army is better served by taking nids and guard, because those units are good and have reliable deepstrike.

GSC units are shit and have deepstrike that has a chance to punish you for using it.

>1CP to revive what is already the hardest to kill HQ in the whole game without triggering her built-in revive
I think you may be retarded friendo. 1CP is a steal and Sisters weren't using them on anything other than rerolls anyway. A free round of shooting, or Celestine shenanigans is way more valuable than that.

>using Repressors
Chinafags had it coming.

>CAACfag
Stop trying to push this as a word. They’re just fucking casuals.

>Free AoFs that you can abuse to make Celestine even more infuriating to kill?

read the wording again, if a geminae dies and you use the stratagem, you remove celestines unit from the game entirely before you do the AoF

2k plus enough options to make varied lists to beat different shit/field things you like at this level. Could vary immensely but about 3000-4000pts is what I'd imagine for most people. Haven't played a game over 2k points this edition as it's pretty rare where I am.

So I played with this Necron fuck who stated that I can not target Imoketh if he is behind Necron Warriors, he said it was in the rules and I nodded as I played 40K for the first time, altho I did not remember it being written in the rules. He mentioned something about if he is in a unit he can not be shoot at. Am I missing something or is this faggot mixing Fantasy Warhammer rules with 40k? The rules clearly state that you can shoot at anything that is not within 1 inch of a friendly unit as long as you can see it from the perspective of the shooter.

He's Mars, they're not exactly known for moving quickly and completely lack the ability to actually do so aside from Dragoons. They're like Tau squared.

Other Forge Worlds are usually picked entirety for movement bonuses because some of our melee units are hilariously devastating out of Deep Strike.

I'm just putting together three Plasmaphrons just so I can pull a very minor version of that with a Stygies Dominus and two Kastelans. Even regular Kastelans without any buffs at all have dominated pretty well against the numbers of Primaris+Guilliman lists I've been fighting lately. Last time I was at the store there were four tables and five Guillimen leading various marine mishmashes.

>considering the shitty state GSC are in.

the only shitty state they have right now really is the fact that if any character has no one else within 3" and he takes a wound, on a 4+ he automatically dies

genestealer spam with earthshaker/mortar spam in the back is very strong, the only thing that remotely balances it out from getting auto charges on everything is the randomness

> that has a chance to punish you for using it.

it also has a chance to reward you with an automatic multi charge on 21 models

a stratagem that would let you +1 to your roll would be fine, letting you choose would be too strong

Read the rules before playing the game.

>doesn't understand how acts of faith work
>Thinks 1cp and character death is free
Do you, are you an actual GW writer?

>t. literally cannot read two pages of rules retard

Sisters were a mistake

he's in the right, you're in the wrong
Read the fucking rulebook. It's only a few pages.

Gud bate, mait

>Use points in matched play (i.e. competitive).
>Is not using Repressor as they used to be flat out better than immolators

Nice mental gymnastic, CAACfag.

Yeah, I faced a Stygies list with 3 Plasma Kataphrons and 3 Kastellans, though 1 of the Kastellans had fists.

They just used elimination volley and had rerolls from a dominus.

It was still 42 shots of Str 6, Ap-2, Ignore cover hitting on 3s, rerolling 1s. Also 3d6 overcharged plasma which can't kill you, hitting on 3s rerolling 1s.

I had trouble killing his shit from the -1 to hit but he was having no issue just picking a squad and deleting them. Its a really strong combo.

The CHARACTER keyword adds some extra stuff to that. If a CHARACTER has less than ten wounds it can't be shot at unless it's the closest enemy unit to the model shooting at him unless the model or weapon has a rule that explicitly says you can, like Sniper Rifles.

So yes, you can hide Imoketh behind Warriors and your Characters with less than ten wounds can hide in your army too.

>accuses opponent of not reading rules
>hasn't read rules
>losing to necrons

Almost got me 7/10 good effort

no, you were

Am I the only one who wishes Seraphim had helmets? Their faces are so dumb looking

Wait, if you have a dood that gives an aura of +1 to hit rolls does this mean you can supercharge your plasma shit without risk? Or is it if the die reads 1, you are the le killed?

Oh shit you're right. Well, spamming 40 point Imagifiers it is.

>40 points, 1CP
>expensive

Sisters are fine, their fanbase and playerbase are not, and I say this as a Sisters player. Also all three of those cosplays are awful.

I use the models I have, I don't buy recasts, and the Repressor looks like shit on top of being by all accounts a terrible kit to work with. Also when I did try to buy one ages ago, GW lost my order and by the time they had addressed it, the kit had been pulled from their store