imgur.com/a/D1Kxa#wIJNCgr
>Chapter Approved Strats, Traits, Relics, and Reece Spin
frontlinegaming.org/2017/11/25/chapter-approved-review

>Daily Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=fJQLyBpT4n8

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!) recently updated
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=528950754

Other urls found in this thread:

gowarhead.com/2017/11/war-head-triad-iii-coverage.html
whc-cdn.games-workshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/FWPreview-Nov27-Image2jr.jpg
whc-cdn.games-workshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/FWPreview-Nov27-Image1ge.jpg
whc-cdn.games-workshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/FWPreview-Nov27-Image1gb.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=VEjaR_-lCxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck, painting yellow makes me want to kill myself. Thinking about just going hammers of dorn, black templars or homebrewn instead of imperial fists.

Anyone have advice for painting fists?

prime yellow

Use yellow spray to prime them yellow.

Use your tears to thin the paints.

So did the Chapter Approved Character Targeting rule update get leaked? I was hoping someone could tell me what exactly changed.

Sorry for being a retard, do you spray the minis with gray or black first and then the averland yellow spray?

Prime white idjit

I had a stupidly easy time painting yellow last night and I mostly just want to brag about my stupid luck.

No, if you're priming them yellow you don't really need a first primer of white, black or grey.

You prime them yellow to fill out all the yellow armour bits, then highlight/wash to taste.

Does any one do cyber Monday for minis?

100 power is roughly 2000 points, isn't it?

ROUGHLY. For different armies it can vary massively.

A Gulliman Predator Spam list is 123PL and 1997 pts, while my Scion Spam list is 102PL for 2000 points.

In short, don't use power level like a retarded mongoloid, just use points like a normal person.

Varies wildly depends on what units you use, its not even roughly

Sometimes i wish i owned a codex.

There is a handy link to download them all in the OP

Yeah but I wanna just sit down with the book occasionally.

Give or take 250 points.

Git gud and print it out?

Crimson Fists sounds like what you're looking for. They're almost a palette swap of Imperial Fists with a much easier colour scheme and a cool detail to denote rank.

Would PL be too rough for a map campaign?

Yes. DO NOT USE POWER FOR CAMPAIGNS
its super bad

>go to /v/ and /co/ 40K threads
>people are very hateful towards Abaddon to the point it seems that they are bitter

I have no idea what's their problem with the character. It doesn't help that they can't get his fluff straight too.

Why?

If you're completely fine with armies with access to expensive but powerful wargear optional wargear, like special or heavy weapon upgrades having a dramatic advantage over those that don't.

Although you can off-set this if you're just playing among friends and use strict WYSIWYG.

What armies would gain benefits or suffer the most?

abaddon is very handsome without his giant topknot

What do Blood Angels need in their codex to best Black Templars and White Scars as an assault based army?

So, I've recently assembled a small army of primaris hellblasters with a pair of leviathans and now all I need to do is paint them. The problem is, which chapter should I go with? I'm even fine with smurfs but I want someone's else opinion on which chapter will be more suitable lore-wise? It seems like even Dark Angels could be a good idea, considering that they're possesing the oldest stuff across all the chapters and yet there are Iron Hands, Salamanders, Blood Angels with their own army of dreadnoughts, almost everyone, maybe with an exception for White Scars.

Minotaurs. They're known for rocking sick-as-fuck archeotech.

Im thinking of making a guard themed army thats kinda based off the allies im ww2. I got some death korps painted in french guard colors as theyre my frenchies and some anvil industries brodie gladiators painted as british troops influenced a little by the romans for banter. Any recommendations what i should do next

got mine on black Friday for 17eurodollars, its not that expensive

According to the deal,nobody has asked about it since two days , so I would like to request Rise of the Ynnari Ghost Warrior in pdf form and any of the recently published books if they are available.

I hope the BA codex will have some Lamenters fluff
I wish it will
I know it won't
why

Layer up to ushabti bone, glaze with lamenters yellow, highlight with dorn yellow

Now that the Fire Raptor dropped by 60 points, is it a good efficient flyer that is worth bringing?

Also concerning it's loadouts: Assuming you don't want to spend 100points on quad lascannons on it, which missiles are better now? Both of the missles are now 30 points. Balefire is 2D3 shots Str5/-1/D3dmg and Hellfire 2 shots Str8/-3/3dmg.
I feel like the weight of fire would be better, but what is your opinion?

Custodes HQ incoming

So anyone got the devastation of Baal pdf?

Noice

Wew
Too bad FW won't be porting their custodes stuff to make them a fully fleshed army
I guess they hate money

Damn that looks good.

I can finally have Captain General Kitten?

>people are sick of Sigmarines
>I know, we'll just add a few imperial eagles and call it a "Custodes" ;^)

No ba preview?

>people are sick of Sigmarines
muh projection, can't imagine being triggered by gold armor

this website is for people above the age of 18 bud

That actually sounds like a cool idea. Not sure how hard their chapter will be fucked up by GW in the future, but still.

Fire Prism, or Nightspinner?
Vypers with missile launchers, or bright lances?

HOW DO YOU DECIDE ON JUST ONE CHAOS LEGION TO PAINT YOUR MODELS AS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Play Alpha Legion and paint them as every legion

If you can't- just make up your own. Maybe choose a God and go from there.

Go with whichever has the best looking models.
Pro tip: It's not World Eaters, Emperor's Children, or Undivided.

What do you guys think about these tournament results?

gowarhead.com/2017/11/war-head-triad-iii-coverage.html

6 of the top 10 are eldar with all of them having 9 shining spears and 9 dark reapers.

>Mfw shining Spears are my favorite aspect

>What do you guys think about these tournament results?
I think we need an Eldar purge.

What CSM units are particularly good in new edition? Particularly for an alpha legion army. Haven't played before and wanted to try them.

Semi related, what's a good color scheme for post heresy alpha legion?

if those header pictures are of the actual models those armies must have looked killer

>every single list is Alaitoc

I don't like the look of spears, any idea of conversions?

Where is the purported Chapter Approved Smite nerf?

>M-m-m-muh Frontline Gaming guys are n-never wrong!
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT HAHAHAHAHA

Source?

Alaitoc with ynnari for the spears and reapers.

Rise of Ynnari ghost warrior share anyone?

Blame 1d4chan. Everyone not on Veeky Forums goes there and assumes what's up there is representative of Veeky Forums when it's all just memes. And the memes hate Abbadon.

Not to say Abbadon is a good character, he is shit, but he's shit for reasons different from what the memes make of him.

Was this before or after the Ynnari nerf?

>>M-m-m-muh Frontline Gaming guys are n-never wrong!
Did FLG ever say it was coming? AFAIK, it was always just a rumor coming from unreputable sources.
Also, speaking of FLG, whoever is using the name carnac right now, you're outright wrong about Dakka Dakka Dakka being mathematically worse than a single command reroll to wound. As in, so wrong that there's no way in hell you mathed that out, and you are most definitely talking out of you're ass

Disregard i am fucking blind.
Huh i thought that Ynnari were overnerfed and useless now

Make your own Warband.
Or choose between the hundreds that already exist.

What kind of hateful?
"Fuck ADB and his muh brotherhood" or "armless failed 13 times".

To be fair to them, abbadon is a shit charecter and he's only been made worse by ADB's wanking over him with shit like
>muh super special first murder sword that even the emperor can't beat
But to be fair to armless, all of chaos has suffered from ADB wanking them, not just abby.

>That nid player
>Kraken, Leviathan, Kronos, Genestealer Cult
He should be shot

Necrons are at a huge disadvantage. Armies that are based around expensive unique characters aren't great either.

The things that benefit are things like predators, leman russes, baneblades and similar vehicles, which suddenly can max out their upgrades for free. Likewise, although many tyranid units have either bad or no wargear options, basically everything now has +1 charge range and +1 damage in the fight phase on rolls of 6+ because toxin sacs and adrenal glands are free.

Dude mix fleets are totally fluffy and play against.

Characters used to have to be the closest enemy unit within LOS, now they just have to be the closest enemy unit.
So like, a squad of guardsmen hidden behind a wall stop you from shooting a commissar out in the open if he's an inch farther away than them.

I see the Dreadclaw had a point reduction.
Do you people think they are worthy now?
I was thinking to a quick assault DG list with DP + drones, termy and melee plagues in dreadclaw.
Playing against the type, if you wish.

And they are immune to psychic targeting

>mixed fleets are fluffy
Fleets literally eat each other on sight. Anyone who racemixes is a traitor.

So what do you think?
>whc-cdn.games-workshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/FWPreview-Nov27-Image2jr.jpg
>whc-cdn.games-workshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/FWPreview-Nov27-Image1ge.jpg
>whc-cdn.games-workshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/FWPreview-Nov27-Image1gb.jpg

With a small ynarri detachment you are only soulbursting to double shoot with reapers (which is crazy, especially if you have already buffed them with fortune) and then you quicken your 9 spears to get a turn 1 assault (assuming something is within 32"+2d6" of them) You can multi assault two units, kill the first and then use the soulburst to kill the second or you can assault one unit and then GTFO with a 22" move to safety.

I have been playing ynnari harlequins and soulburst on my turn has always been the most important as it is something I can control. I have always been against the msu let your opponent kill your stuff ynnari list. So the nerf hurts but is really not that bad. I am more upset that I can't use the same soulburst mode more than one a turn.

Leviathan leaves weak worlds for Kronos but that's an exemption to the rule.

How does something like Khorne Berzerkers Blood for the Blood God ability work?

Say a group of Khorne Berzerkers successfully charged a foe and killed it, then consolidated into another enemy unit. Would they then be able to attack the second enemy unit in their second 'fight phase', even though they only charged the first unit?

Neat.
Scans of Gang war when?

You get more poxwalkers than you started with.
As in over the limit of units

They finally sculpted a decent female face!

And a female model that isnt unbearably THICC either, though that may be an illusion.

Kitten gon fuck shit up

Yes

You will find that every list is going to be mixing the best units with the best traits that unit can get. It is so easy to add a detachment for very little cost and I would gladly trade a CP or two for a better trait on some of my units.

Yeah they do.
But they never actually occupy the same space at the same time. Kronos arrives after Leviathan has gone away.

No. They have to declare the charge against both, even if they did not reach the second unit.

That's the trick here. Therefore, you should think carefully about what you declare about - overwatch isn't too big of an issue so you should be a little bit liberal about declarations.

Cant say ive heard pf anyonw using vibrators specifically, but any agitator would work, placing it below the vat of resin and letting it sit for a minute before pouring will help to break down the bubbles, the same goes for the silicon while its curing

you can only target units in close combat that you charged

same thing if in your situation an enemy character intervened from 3" away into the zerkers. can't hit him

That's what I figured, thanks a lot for the clarification!

Every time you ask I add 3 days to the time I'm going to share it.

How are you guys building your Blightlords?

I have 1 set of 5 with 4 axes and combi bolters, and 1 flail. Its quite cheap.

If I were to get a second set, anything to look out for?

nigga

before beginning your Journey watch this like a million times:
youtube.com/watch?v=VEjaR_-lCxw

Once you've acheived a hardon, that would make slaaneshs panties wet, from duncans gloriousness continue as follows:

1.prime corax white THIN

2.use averland sunset spray over that THINLY IN A LOW HUMIDITY ENVIRONMENT ELSE IT WILL EAT THE DETAILS

3. once dried drybrush with Hexos palesun

4. Wash with Cassandora Yellow, have it settle in the recesses

5. Paint other colours, details, whatever

6.Highlight the edges with dorn yellow or ushabti bone

7. Fix your mistakes with averland sunset

8. Put a coat of lamenters yellow glaze over everything except metallic & black and white parts.

bask in the glory of what you've acheived while you decorate the basing.

Godspeed Brother!

Spray white, casandora yellow all over.

Piece of piss.

So who's the next primarch? Russ? The Lion? Resurrected Sanguinius so I can quit this game forever?

9 Company Veterans with Plasma Guns and a Lieutenant in a Drop Pod, yay or nay?