Alright, listen up ere’ Partner

Alright, listen up ere’ Partner.
I’ve been hearing some FUD bout’ BNTY, down at the local saloon.
N’ I’m here to tell you deputy, That’s all pilgrim talk; BNTY is still the Sheriff in town.
Why is he still the long arm of the law you might ask?
Well, I’ll kindly fill you in there Chief.

You gotta remember partner’, BNTY has been in town for less than a week, and look at all the traction already under it’s horseshoes:

Word has just began gotten’ out bout' BNTY to other towns and settlements
>forbes.com/sites/elainepofeldt/2017/12/30/is-bounty-hunting-the-next-high-paying-freelance-career/#1510b3783770

^ Add Https://www. to above link
I reckon, BNTY has the most responsive and caring team I’ve seen in the West. They have a weekly bulletin and If you care to have a word of your own with em’ They are more than happy to answer any doubts you may have there, Ranger.
>blog.bounty0x.io/december-30-2017-weekly-development-update-cb4ff16cec19
>t.me/bounty0x

^ Add: Https:// for above links
N’ I know, I know, You don’t even gotta waste your breath saying it ere’ deputy. I know they have some funny relationships with em' asian cowboys. N’ the Binance hoedown was rained out for now, but they are adamant bout’ acquiring that market and will do so. So you might just have to keep your square dancing’ boots tucked away for a lil’ while longer till the mud dries.

However, they just relayed a successful partnership’ with em' asian cowboys down at CoeffcientVentures.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bounty0x/status/946183775649660929
twitter.com/bounty0x/status/946528965296041984
forbes.com/sites/elainepofeldt/2017/12/30/is-bounty-hunting-the-next-high-paying-freelance-career/#2f9d79fb3770
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Em' Whales be shakin’ out them yellow-bellies for a reason! N’ if you got strong nuff’ hands to hold on to this buckaroo, you will be rewarded.

Why is this a good thing you might ask there, deputy?

Well for one, It gives em' Whales even more profit potential, N’ even more reason to moon it,

Secondly, It causes all the weak-handed deputies to fall off wagon, this means, when this bronco goes to buck, no one is going to be hanging up their hats early, therefore ruining the the potential ATH.

Ya hearin' me boy? This means, if you can keep em’ chaps on for a fortnight or two, you’ll be havin’ your momma’s weight in gold soon, partner! (N’ with your momma, that’s a LOT of gold.)

If you weak-handed deputies wanna fold em’, turn in your badge and revolver now, It’s a shame they even got issued to you to begin with.

If your late to the saloon, N' wanna hop’ on the BNTY Wagon, N' haven’t already joint' Kucoin, Consider using my referral code, N’ help a partner out.

1JyQs

Round Em’ BNTY up Partner'

Peeps can hate on bounty all they want, but we are god-tier in memes. What, if literally any other coin comes close to these slick memes and astronomical potential for alpha cowboy humor?
Maybe Ripple with the jewspiracies and fidget spinners? Nothing tops the sheer meme strength of BNTY, and that fact alone will make it moon.

Even tho I'm a BNTY bagholder these memes give me the will to keep going. Thanks bros

I got 6600 of the sexy fuckers waiting for incoming moon(s), sitting at decent proft atm. Don't listen to faggot counter-shills, it's probably gonna be slow for awhile.

bump

informative and fun read, unironically just bought 15k

going to the moon with BNTY

weak hands everywhere, get some fucking balls

holding strong at 200k

when moon?

I reckoned I'd git out of dis here outfit and sellout this outlaw but, but the memes, hombre. This cowpoke is gunna ride this here bronco, if it kills me.

I'm at around half of that, wish I bought more

10/10

This was my first trade in crypto. May gains come my way.

this coin will blow up and poor fags who panic solid will stay poor. fucking faggots, never change.

Im fucking lolling jesus christ

gains will come your way. Just don't expect them in the next couple minutes. I truly believe this coin has only one way to go and it's not down

I really like bounty, and I really like the idea behind it, but I fear this one's gonna be stagnated in 10~20 at least for a couple weeks, until binance listening.

listing more exchanges soon, strong hands please

>tfw bought BNTY just to have an excuse to roleplay as a cowboy.

That was actually amazing. solid effort Sheriff

THIS.

Why these hands are about as weak as a gold miner's back after a long day of work. I reckon' we'll be riding dry for a few days until we get to Binance ridge. Then I hear dem fields are as green as the safari. And then shoot we'll be on the moon in no time partner.

REACH FOR THE SKY

High noon

Many coins moon on memes alone; even coins without usecases. So once a particular piece of news comes out and everyone will hear about this fantastic coin, it's gonna moon. Especially if we have steel hands.

what exchanges is this here coin available on?

Kucoin and Gate. They are currently in talks with several larger exchanges.

Unironically in this for the memes

Doesn't every single dev team say that? and nothing ever materialises?

When are you guys going to face the facts? This is a niche coin for the 0x network, it will NEVER be more than 40-50 cents, if that even. It won't ever get there until it's on a reliable exchange (HINT: NOT KUCOIN).

Quit holding those bags for a while and come make some gains. I know it's a cool coin but come on people, enough is enough.

Well I see OP's spurs are still janglin'. I'll keep riding with ye partner

Just went balls deep in BNTY. Hope I make it.

Fucking amazing user. I'm so fucking comfy with bounty. Literally saved my ass when BTC shit the bed.

Can some pardner over in the reddit camp post up this bulletin for the sheriff?

Rally up some cityfolk riders

>What do you want me to say
Just gonna post the """"facts""""

Exchange talks
twitter.com/bounty0x/status/946183775649660929
twitter.com/bounty0x/status/946528965296041984

Good market cap

Article in Forbes.
forbes.com/sites/elainepofeldt/2017/12/30/is-bounty-hunting-the-next-high-paying-freelance-career/#2f9d79fb3770

>bounty0x is entering into a strategic partnership with @CoefficientVC to expand Asian market

Bounty0x is getting close to hitting $2mln worth of bounties on the Alpha platform:
companies that are already using Bounty0x:

Ethfinex
COTI
CanYa
Viewly
Giftcoin
Safe Haven
Injii
Devery
Minthealth
WandX
Blocksquare
Sapien
In the coming weeks, more clients and partnerships will be announced.

In February they are launching Alpha 2.0

Bounty0x has the best memes

Binance community vote starts tomorrow. If we can shoot in the dark and hit. BNTY as all coins. 2x-3x if won.

See you boys at $1

Kek

I reckon I'ma be with you 'till the bitter end sheriff. Wouldn't have any other way if I'm honest

>bounty0x is entering into a strategic partnership with @CoefficientVC to expand Asian market

WTF is CoefficientVC? All they have is a twitter and a broken website. Their address on the website is a fucking hotel in san francisco.

Buy the rumor Sell the news

I am not weak-handed usually but 'i am starting to feel unconfortable with all the moonings passing by. Will we make it bros? The marketcap says yes, but the fud is getting stronger day by day.

Don't you sell, bitch.

Kek bounty is the new link, why is it so hard to accept thhe fact that you got pajeeted and just sell your bags for a loss and start making gains again like the rest of us. bounty was a well known pump and dump shit coin, same as link 6 months ago

Still a gem

If nothing else, just consider the meagerness of the market cap, the open communication from the team, and the clean as fuck website. This shit WILL pump, and you WILL be sorry you sold. Happens every time; even the shittiest tier coins pump after sticking around support.

based reply

suppose it's true, but even scam coin link pumps LOL

Hahahahah this coin is utter shit and got pump n dumped. Enjoy your bags kiddos

Nice. This will pay for my ranch.

bnty is still the sheriff in town. we just moved to a metropolis.

a shitty website (not the cucked landing page), constant organization of shilling on their group and NOT ONE dev on board are facts. but poor souls who bought ATH call it FUD.

of course the team responds each minute when they don't have anything to do all day rofl.

> This is a niche coin for the 0x network.
It's not affiliated with 0x lol.

it's built on district0x which is built on 0x.

0xgains

i don't even get why this shit needed an ico besides for taking cash from fags

I just hop it will reach atleast 50 cents rather soon as I dont want to miss out the pitential growth of my other longterm holds

but not affiliated, anyone can build on their protocol

Not if I can help it
t. Whale